Author Topic: Stop pestering me to join Mudavadi, says Oparanya  (Read 823 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Stop pestering me to join Mudavadi, says Oparanya
« on: July 20, 2016, 04:46:25 PM »
These are some the things a party leader watches out for.

When Raila brought in Khalwale, Oparanya made noise and had to be reassured. That is why Raila is reducing or minimising appearance with individual leaders as we approach nominations.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Stop pestering me to join Mudavadi, says Oparanya
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 06:28:09 PM »
Oparanya - Khawale war - how many maragolis are in Kakamega?

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Stop pestering me to join Mudavadi, says Oparanya
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 12:40:05 PM »
If I take a guess I would say zero (Maragoli Voters). Why do you ask? The last time you or somebody asked the same about Hola we spent days on Ormas and Pokomos.

Oparanya and Khalwale are balanced in strength. I expect whoever loses the CORD ticket to decamp and lose there.

Oparanya has the Kisa and Marama on his side while Khalwale has the Idakho and Isukha on his. Now there is a third person RTD Major Sumba who has the Wanga on his side. He defected to Jubilee for the money. His people are ODM damu so he has a problem there.

There are smaller sub tribes - Nyala, Tsotso, Kabras (Soita Shitanda) etc who will break the tie between the two. Unfortunately for Oparanya, Sumba has irked the Wanga against him while Khalwale has an edge with respect to Nyala, Tsotsos and Kabras.

Khalwale's problem is that citizen want him to remain senator and they want Oparanya to remain governor. They like both men but their war is hard to understand.

I can add that Oparanya is a quiet crook and a very able campaigner. He could surprise Khalwale
Oparanya - Khawale war - how many maragolis are in Kakamega?