Author Topic: ODM in Busia - Budalangi  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: ODM in Busia - Budalangi
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2016, 02:35:23 PM »
Team arrives in Port Victoria for delegates meeting

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2016, 02:37:45 PM »
Nation tweets that:
NTV Kenya ?@ntvkenya  now9 seconds ago
Police disperse supporters allied to Ababu Namwamba after a clash with ODM youths in Port Victoria. #RailaInWestern
I have asked around nobody has seen anything related...mmh

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2016, 02:40:09 PM »

taking a long break.. so long

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2016, 02:43:17 PM »
The party imekwisha kweli - who are these people - it seem outside Oparanya-Joho - Raila is out there alone.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2016, 02:53:45 PM »
Let's put simply that you can't recognize ODM people even if you spent a week with them.

Again this betrays your core thinking which is the root of your errors of judgment. A party that fails to renew itself bringing in new blood and ideas is destined to the Political Party cemetary where PNU and others similar lie. You should understand how and why ODM remains the largest and most democratic party in Kenya.

While at it, who are the officials of URP and TNA. When were they elected and when is the next election?

Lastly, the design of the trip is to promote the Presidential Candidate of ODM Raila Odinga. Raila is not going to Budalangi to be the local MP. It was decided to limit the influence of MPs and other leaders lest it be construed as an endorsement from Raila for the upcoming nominations. This so in areas where there are multiple ODM / CORD candidates for the same seat. This came after complaints from members.

So yes, he is "alone" and we hope it remains that way.

PS
Is it Jubilee that LOST two by elections in succession to this party that is "finished"???? Kajiado and Malindi????
The party imekwisha kweli - who are these people - it seem outside Oparanya-Joho - Raila is out there alone.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2016, 02:58:22 PM »
Joho (Deputy Party Leader) addresses delegates

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2016, 03:26:22 PM »
ODM was big party. This is shadow. A shell. URP/TNA were made to die - because they had served their purpose - now the party to watch is Jubilee. The only purpose of having strong URP was as insurance of Uhuru not honoring his MOU - he honored it - and party had to die.
Let's put simply that you can't recognize ODM people even if you spent a week with them.

Again this betrays your core thinking which is the root of your errors of judgment. A party that fails to renew itself bringing in new blood and ideas is destined to the Political Party cemetary where PNU and others similar lie. You should understand how and why ODM remains the largest and most democratic party in Kenya.

While at it, who are the officials of URP and TNA. When were they elected and when is the next election?

Lastly, the design of the trip is to promote the Presidential Candidate of ODM Raila Odinga. Raila is not going to Budalangi to be the local MP. It was decided to limit the influence of MPs and other leaders lest it be construed as an endorsement from Raila for the upcoming nominations. This so in areas where there are multiple ODM / CORD candidates for the same seat. This came after complaints from members.

So yes, he is "alone" and we hope it remains that way.

PS
Is it Jubilee that LOST two by elections in succession to this party that is "finished"???? Kajiado and Malindi????

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2016, 04:25:17 PM »
" We are not at war with Ababu. We are at war with Jubilee. Ababu Namwamba is our son and he will soon be back." Rt. Hon. Raila Odinga

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2016, 04:31:18 PM »
ODM was big party. This is shadow. A shell. URP/TNA were made to die - because they had served their purpose - now the party to watch is Jubilee. The only purpose of having strong URP was as insurance of Uhuru not honoring his MOU - he honored it - and party had to die.

How about keeping it until he and his Kikuyus have honored the 2022 MoU.

About big parties The Kalenjin KANU was also once a mass party. In fact the only one.

ODM is not a party for simply grabbing power and then using the power to steal anything and everything. ODM is a party devoted to change and renewal of society to end perennial problems. Once ODM comes to power along with its allies, Kenya will not be recognizable to a corrupt man like Ruto or Uhuru - once they get out of prison.

But I appreciate that URP and TNA were never political parties just entities to satisfy the legal requirement for parties. Uhuru's political party is his Tribe as is Rutos. No wonder they have a hard time trusting people outside their tribes.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2016, 04:42:31 PM »
"Ababu Namwamba's mother and Busia Governor Sospeter Ojamong receive Raila Odinga in Budalangi" #RailaInWestern

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2016, 05:19:32 PM »
In Budalang'i

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2016, 05:22:00 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2016, 05:30:23 PM »

They look like the same guys to me.  Who is missing?  Ababu?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2016, 05:44:03 PM »
Team arrives in Port Victoria for delegates meeting

I know it's an old question.  I don't remember the answer.  What percentage of these people are registered voters?  ODM should know.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2016, 05:53:10 PM »
If you can manage to provide me with their names, I could answer you accurately.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2016, 05:57:51 PM »
If you can manage to provide me with their names, I could answer you accurately.

Translation: We have no idea.

These tour performances are exactly the sort of thing Raila and his friends should have been doing ages ago, in places small and big,  especially later during the voter registration exercises, and with the particular mission of urging people to register.     A CORD that managed to get most of its supporters registered would have no problems with "tyranny of numbers" or any fiddling during a count of votes; at the very least, it would be extremely difficult to "miscount" by millions.   But Raila appears to take the simple view that with all these crowds he couldn't possibly lose.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2016, 06:09:34 PM »
Pretty much the rest of kenya - except Joho and his mombasa poddles.
They look like the same guys to me.  Who is missing?  Ababu?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2016, 06:14:10 PM »
I think what we have learnt recently is that old parties carry too much baggage. There are people who have so much historical beef with ODM; they cannot join it. It where Moi doesn't get about KANU. ODM should long have collapsed into CORD - if Raila had some brains in him - of course he doesn't have political brains- which explain his failure after failure. URP has served it purpose and is now confined to history books. Jubilee is the party of 2017. This is big umbrella party to be use to herd "GEMA" seamless into Ruto's 2022. The party to use trumph speak is gonna be so big; you're going to like it.

If UhuRuto join KANU today - I will be last guy to join it.

Time to dump ODM - it as dead as dodo - just wait for next election so you can confirm dead it has been.

How about keeping it until he and his Kikuyus have honored the 2022 MoU.

About big parties The Kalenjin KANU was also once a mass party. In fact the only one.

ODM is not a party for simply grabbing power and then using the power to steal anything and everything. ODM is a party devoted to change and renewal of society to end perennial problems. Once ODM comes to power along with its allies, Kenya will not be recognizable to a corrupt man like Ruto or Uhuru - once they get out of prison.

But I appreciate that URP and TNA were never political parties just entities to satisfy the legal requirement for parties. Uhuru's political party is his Tribe as is Rutos. No wonder they have a hard time trusting people outside their tribes.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2016, 06:27:21 PM »
Parties can renew themselves. KANU had a chance to renew itself and pose real competition to NARC / PNU but thanks to inept Uhuru, It lost it.

The Labour Party (UK) lost successive elections but in 1997 won one of the largest victories ever after it renewed itself.

Pundit wants to tell me that Ruto forming another party means he becomes a different person from the one we know? Let's face it ODM has one attraction and that is Raila Odinga. We need him.

As for a CORD Party, it is also possible to merge Wiper and FORD K in to ODM. However that would be wrong. We need more parties not fewer. FORD Kenya has a clear identity that need to remain. Wiper is the former ODM-K.  ALL those parties (ODM, ODM-K and FORD-K) are offsprings of FORD.

I pass my condolences to JAP or Jubilee. I will be watching as it disintegrates after the 2017 defeat. Without County Commissioners and NSI money there is no such thing as Jubilee. Hence they sell Uhuru - who by the way their paid Mzungu says he is the most popular politician in Western. Soon he will be more popular in Nyanza too. Raila is selling his party. Ruto sells government projects as part of the campaign.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2016, 06:30:36 PM »
Friends?