Author Topic: Ruto and Gideon Moi in War or Words  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto and Gideon Moi in War or Words
« on: July 18, 2016, 12:17:24 PM »
This is reported by the Nation as just another personal private war. It is not "CHAOS in Jubilee" or "Ruto Facing Rebellion" as the Meat Wrapper would if it were ODM

On a serious note, when you have lost a brother in Africa, there is more respect coming your way if you mourn him. Ruto should suspend campaigns until he has buried his brother

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Ruto-and-Moi-trade-barbs-in-supremacy-contest/-/1064/3299076/-/4l9579/-/index.html

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto and Gideon Moi in War or Words
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 01:30:50 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 01:42:27 PM »
Ruto has almost a stranglehold going by 2010 and 2013. Despite nusu mkate. Gideon only wins if he does not side with Cord for top seat. Obviously his Amani coalition with Mudavadi is toast.

Post-2017 Ruto will be Moi in RV because it will be "spoiling for our man". Unless Gema pull a fast one on him.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 05:07:55 PM »
Only Ruto and his diehard supporters believe Kikuyus will vote for him.

I have been told that he is using the "Moi script". How can the Moi script be relevant unless you re-introduce one-party politics. In 1979 and 1980 Kikuyus who didn't want Moi were in a straight jacket. They could not form another party and the only way to get power was through a coup which they planned for 1982 before Ochuka upstaged them.

As for Gideon, he is going nowhere. He lacks any coherent strategy and like Mudavadi believes the backroom deals made in smoky rooms. He seriously thinks he will be supported by Uhuru for 2022. There you are a Tale of two Kalenjins being dodged by Kikuyus.

As for Ruto getting votes in Western, he can start by stopping the insults. Luhyas voted for Moi for years and avoided Jaramogi. However when Moi forced Uhuru on them, they opted to listen to Raila and Wamalwa. They simply refused to listen to Moi.

Ruto is busy insulting Luhyas in public and in private. Come 2022 and whoever Ruto will be running away from will also find the map of Luhyaland. Don't forget the the same way he spited Luos, we can also enter an alliance with Kikuyus to screw him
Ruto has almost a stranglehold going by 2010 and 2013. Despite nusu mkate. Gideon only wins if he does not side with Cord for top seat. Obviously his Amani coalition with Mudavadi is toast.

Post-2017 Ruto will be Moi in RV because it will be "spoiling for our man". Unless Gema pull a fast one on him.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 05:55:32 PM »
Only Ruto and his diehard supporters believe Kikuyus will vote for him.

I have been told that he is using the "Moi script". How can the Moi script be relevant unless you re-introduce one-party politics. In 1979 and 1980 Kikuyus who didn't want Moi were in a straight jacket. They could not form another party and the only way to get power was through a coup which they planned for 1982 before Ochuka upstaged them.

As for Gideon, he is going nowhere. He lacks any coherent strategy and like Mudavadi believes the backroom deals made in smoky rooms. He seriously thinks he will be supported by Uhuru for 2022. There you are a Tale of two Kalenjins being dodged by Kikuyus.

As for Ruto getting votes in Western, he can start by stopping the insults. Luhyas voted for Moi for years and avoided Jaramogi. However when Moi forced Uhuru on them, they opted to listen to Raila and Wamalwa. They simply refused to listen to Moi.

Ruto is busy insulting Luhyas in public and in private. Come 2022 and whoever Ruto will be running away from will also find the map of Luhyaland. Don't forget the the same way he spited Luos, we can also enter an alliance with Kikuyus to screw him

Truer words have never been spoken.

How will the RV be pacified in 2022 without Gideon?

EDIT: Let me rephrase that: How will the RV be pacified in 2022 without a suitable replacement?

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 07:40:58 PM »
Anti Ruto demos in Baringo blacked out by the media:

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 07:46:07 PM »
I have no idea. My views on the subject are known. If you go by track record and pattern ( and what those who have previously shared with us intelligence): Ruto should be eliminated immediately after the 2017 elections. The Kikuyus would then shade crocodile tears and strike a new deal with Gideon cheating him he will take the mantle in 2022. All this is dependent on Uhuru winning in 2017 - something you know is a mirage.

Truer words have never been spoken.

How will the RV be pacified in 2022 without Gideon?

EDIT: Let me rephrase that: How will the RV be pacified in 2022 without a suitable replacement?

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 05:50:20 PM »

As usual, it is all about "our man", never mind that getting "our man" into that position will not do much for them.   Should be easy enough for Uhuru to fix: just appoint 3 or 4 of "our man" to some parastatal positions.   And the little lady too is working on her end:   http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Hospital-in-Baringo-get-Sh40m-medical-supplies/-/1056/3299704/-/llf0e9z/-/index.html
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 01:16:14 AM »
Incoherent Gideon is hopeless against Ruto. No Kenyan politician matches WSR the orator. Raila at 2007 peak was more like it. Perhaps Chap Chap will grow by 2022. 2017 sioni mpinzani wake; dude even vibes basic Gema.

"2013 mimi na Mheshimiwa Uhuru Kenyatta tuliunda Jubilee tukaenda kutafuta serikali. Wenzetu wa kitendawili wakaunda yao tukamenyana. Watu wa jogoo wakajaribu hawajukujua wanaenda wapi... Mimi na Mheshimiwa Rais tukapita tukaunda serikali. Raila akaanguka akaunda upinzani [laughter]. Kanu hawakuunda serikali na hawakuunda upinzani. Wanahangaika hapo katikati [sustained laughter]...

I doubt Simanova appreciates free public comedy.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 02:24:53 AM »
Incoherent Gideon is hopeless against Ruto. No Kenyan politician matches WSR the orator. Raila at 2007 peak was more like it. Perhaps Chap Chap will grow by 2022. 2017 sioni mpinzani wake; dude even vibes basic Gema.

"2013 mimi na Mheshimiwa Uhuru Kenyatta tuliunda Jubilee tukaenda kutafuta serikali. Wenzetu wa kitendawili wakaunda yao tukamenyana. Watu wa jogoo wakajaribu hawajukujua wanaenda wapi... Mimi na Mheshimiwa Rais tukapita tukaunda serikali. Raila akaanguka akaunda upinzani [laughter]. Kanu hawakuunda serikali na hawakuunda upinzani. Wanahangaika hapo katikati [sustained laughter]...

I doubt Simanova appreciates free public comedy.

MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 08:35:05 AM »
Gideon first has to learn to speak Kalenjin...he has made progress....but still a long way. Money is not enough to buy people when you can barely communicate.