Author Topic: WSR slowly becoming kaput as he become Uhuru's TNA bi.atch.  (Read 15149 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: WSR slowly becoming kaput as he become Uhuru's TNA bi.atch.
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2014, 03:03:53 PM »
Given WSR and Uhuru cannot finish off Isaac using impeachment (given CORD will play rogue) --maybe EACC can try to ensare him with bomet open pilferage by isaac; William Ruto has now gone to desperate level of using URP; instead of making peace.

Once he use URP party to attempt to punish dissident...the rebels will form another party...may UDM or something close to that...

And RV will be split...

Biggest loser will be WSR...he will be left with a shell..he cannot leverage in 2017...

Politics going forward need strong men to deal with strong men..not control freaks cowards.

I wonder who will advise him. Doesn't he have pointmen on the ground? Or has he refused to listen?
Pundit

Do not forget that the most paved road to greater power and high office in Kenya goes through Prison, court or some kind of persecution. A politician never faces a criminal offence as the ICC is realizing. Any case against a politician is simply a "political problem". Isaac will just turn it in to a political circus and return triumphantly to eclipse WSR. That is a very dangerous approach.

I asked you for suggestions on what you think WSR should do. My position is that he must read the riot act to Jitoto and like yesterday.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: WSR slowly becoming kaput as he become Uhuru's TNA bi.atch.
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2014, 03:09:55 PM »
Yes pretty much any action now against the rebels will not be seen in good light. WSR only option is to make peace with Isaac Ruto and other governors.

Pundit

Do not forget that the most paved road to greater power and high office in Kenya goes through Prison, court or some kind of persecution. A politician never faces a criminal offence as the ICC is realizing. Any case against a politician is simply a "political problem". Isaac will just turn it in to a political circus and return triumphantly to eclipse WSR. That is a very dangerous approach.

I asked you for suggestions on what you think WSR should do. My position is that he must read the riot act to Jitoto and like yesterday.