Author Topic: WSR slowly becoming kaput as he become Uhuru's TNA bi.atch.  (Read 15161 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: WSR slowly becoming kaput as he become Uhuru's TNA bi.atch.
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 01:36:53 PM »
WSR is still very popular everywhere including in RV....so he just need to show some seriousness...nobody cares if he is trying to win the most loyal vp from moi..they want leadership.

What he want to avoid is pesa mashinani referendum where he will be floored in RV or even significant folks dissent from his rallying call. That will mark the end of his career.

Will that be enough? Methinks that would have worked a year ago. He has no issue to galvanize the people away from Isaac and the governors.
He can stop being an attack dog. But that alone without any action on his part may not help. He must clearly distance himself from the excesses of Jitoto.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 01:39:38 PM »
Yes most people including in rv knew ruto would counter-balance the tolder jitoto drunkard of the president. what they didn't know was ruto was planning to become so loyal to jitoto kamwana...as he plunders through.

The rallying call in rv was..when he will be drinking...ruto will be running the gov.

Now the worse part of course is for Ruto to fight devolution...something that is mitigating the lack of any national project initiated by national gov in nearly all counties.

He can stop being an attack dog. But that alone without any action on his part may not help. He must clearly distance himself from the excesses of Jitoto.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 01:49:39 PM »
Yes most people including in rv knew ruto would counter-balance the tolder jitoto drunkard of the president. what they didn't know was ruto was planning to become so loyal to jitoto kamwana...as he plunders through.
What I don't get is what WSR can do to reclaim the momentum and seize the initiative. Governors are at the front of the issue of the day. They have the people. WSR is OPPOSING the issue and by extension the people. Can he survive on past glory? Gods are rapidly forgotten once new ones appear. Isaac is not leading. Instead he knows where the people are going and like Mao advised, he ran faster than them and placed himself at the forefront. If you use the same analogy, WSR momentarily forgot where his people were heading and took a wrong turn and now he watches the train of humanity push in a different direction.

What did he sell to RV? Not a TNA overlordship, no! He sold an equal partnership where they would get what TNA gets. Has that been achieved? May be but appearances matter more than substance. As an MP says, Jitoto's tribal appointments have not helped. His appeal to GEMA governors to abandon PM (Pesa Mashinani) has only exposed his agenda.

Now my question again: Can WSR survive simply by folding his attack dog skin and doing nothing else? What about the people? They are headed in a specific direction and they have somebody at the helm and that person is NOT WSR.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 02:15:04 PM »
Pple will split. WSR has the ability to unite rvs across tribes and clans. Isaac doesn't. While wsr is natural leader like moi...isaac is a maverick...sort of a raila.
Now my question again: Can WSR survive simply by folding his attack dog skin and doing nothing else? What about the people? They are headed in a specific direction and they have somebody at the helm and that person is NOT WSR.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2014, 03:17:42 PM »
Pple will split. WSR has the ability to unite rvs across tribes and clans. Isaac doesn't. While wsr is natural leader like moi...isaac is a maverick...sort of a raila.
Do not underestimate Isaac. Moi was a pinprick in Nandi and among the Kalenjin in comparison to Seroney. Jean Marie was highly educated, close to the people and an orator. Yet in the final analysis, Moi managed to win the majority to his side. Yes Kenyatta's detention of Seroney "helped". But Moi through personal contacts with elders and individuals around Kalenjin land managed to position himself strategically. Nobdoy knows what would have happened had the KANU party elections been held as planned in 1976. Seroney had been earmarked to replace Moi.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2014, 03:34:44 PM »
You didn't get it at all. Serenoy was popular in Nandi but basically uknown in kipsigis, tugen,keiyo name the 10 kalenjin subtribes. The same is true for Isaac. His popularity will take yrs before it transcend kipisgis.
He is of course lucky because kipsigis are 40% of kalenjin. Moi and WSR are only politician who were and are popular across the rv hinterland.

Do not underestimate Isaac. Moi was a pinprick in Nandi and among the Kalenjin in comparison to Seroney. Jean Marie was highly educated, close to the people and an orator. Yet in the final analysis, Moi managed to win the majority to his side. Yes Kenyatta's detention of Seroney "helped". But Moi through personal contacts with elders and individuals around Kalenjin land managed to position himself strategically. Nobdoy knows what would have happened had the KANU party elections been held as planned in 1976. Seroney had been earmarked to replace Moi.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2014, 03:49:29 PM »
A little correction:

Seroney had Nandi and extended to North Rift; Taita Toweet had Kipsigis. That left Moi very squeezed.  But he overcame all of them eventually. Had the 1976 elections been held, GEMA was prepared to back Towett for VP as Seroney and Moi divided the rest. Njonjo prevailed on a sick Kenyatta to cancel  the poll and even then Kenyatta's public blackouts were becoming too frequent as his heart had died and remained a mere 30%, giving Njonjo a rare opportunity to rule for him.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2014, 04:03:27 PM »
There needs to be a balance in govt. Appointing a Director of NIS and deputy from one area does not bode well for 40 million. It goes against balancing govt so that everyone doesnt feels part of it. UK has made most feel like they dont belong in his govt, they are outsiders. Coming from a Moi era youll think that he know better.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2014, 05:29:06 PM »
As long as his ICC case is still ongoing, the hustler will concentrate on fighting that one fire.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2014, 05:40:36 PM »
Why are GEMA leaders opposed to PESA MASHINANI referendum ? It is simply because they are in govt , they wield the power, they just need more time to derail the whole devolution and pocket all the money. GEMAS beleive that they are the ones who  generate all government income , hence they reluctance to share it out. They think that GEMA coffee , tea is the engine of Kenya economy and it is their right to decide how much they share with the rest of Kenya.

According to GEMA intelligentsia , why should un productive Turkana , Mandera , Garissa counties enjoy billions in devolution money generated by GEMA tea and coffee ? 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2014, 05:54:22 PM »
Yes that is the underlying thinking which is informed not by facts but by damn lies and misconceptions.

It akin to previous clamor for electoral boundaries that central contended Moi had gerrymandered to deny central many seats; when numbers where ran; it turned out central was the most undeserving; i think they got only 5 new constituencies all on the outskirts of Nairobi...which was a recent phenomenan..as Nairobi continue to attract folks from all corners of kenya.

The gema intelligentsia should be encouraged to bring data and facts support that viewpoint that they generate more GDP and therefore deserve more share.

Outside of Nairobi and Mombasa towns...there is no much GDP out there in the whole of kenya. Outside another top 10 urbanized counties...the rest of counties account for anything less than 1% of the GDP.

So it's totally unjustified stance.

Why are GEMA leaders opposed to PESA MASHINANI referendum ? It is simply because they are in govt , they wield the power, they just need more time to derail the whole devolution and pocket all the money. GEMAS beleive that they are the ones who  generate all government income , hence they reluctance to share it out. They think that GEMA coffee , tea is the engine of Kenya economy and it is their right to decide how much they share with the rest of Kenya.

According to GEMA intelligentsia , why should un productive Turkana , Mandera , Garissa counties enjoy billions in devolution money generated by GEMA tea and coffee ? 

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2014, 07:03:50 PM »
Yes that is the underlying thinking which is informed not by facts but by damn lies and misconceptions.

It akin to previous clamor for electoral boundaries that central contended Moi had gerrymandered to deny central many seats; when numbers where ran; it turned out central was the most undeserving; i think they got only 5 new constituencies all on the outskirts of Nairobi...which was a recent phenomenan..as Nairobi continue to attract folks from all corners of kenya.

The gema intelligentsia should be encouraged to bring data and facts support that viewpoint that they generate more GDP and therefore deserve more share.

Outside of Nairobi and Mombasa towns...there is no much GDP out there in the whole of kenya. Outside another top 10 urbanized counties...the rest of counties account for anything less than 1% of the GDP.

So it's totally unjustified stance.

Like you said about alleged Moi Gerrymandering, they will simply turn around and try to change the goalposts. You do recall Ephraim Maina lost for words. I can repeat here that were people in your home area (Kipsigis), Kisii, Kakamega and in the Nandi to register to vote and appear in the census on the same scale as Central, we would see a very different picture.

Seriously, I think this issue of Central contribution should be settled once and for all. Mansfield and Energizer are the proponents of this unfounded propaganda. They have never produced anything to back it. I will be looking at tea figures again. I doubt that Central beats RV (Kericho), Nandi, Kisii and now Western (Vihiga, Kakamega).

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »
It mainly positions held based on popular ignorance. Take tea for example...kericho-bomet account for more than 40-50% of all tea in kenya. KTDA account for 60% of all tea..that for whole of kenya. Multinational whom 80-90% are based in kericho-bomet account for 40%. Go to tourism. Go to horticulture. Those are big 3 sectors of the economy. Then sugar. Then livestock. Then Dairy. Then coffee. Then fishing and extractive industries..minning and forestry. Then rest of modern economy is based in Nairobi..talking manufacturing,telcoms and financial sector. Mombasa..has ports and related.
Like you said about alleged Moi Gerrymandering, they will simply turn around and try to change the goalposts. You do recall Ephraim Maina lost for words. I can repeat here that were people in your home area (Kipsigis), Kisii, Kakamega and in the Nandi to register to vote and appear in the census on the same scale as Central, we would see a very different picture.

Seriously, I think this issue of Central contribution should be settled once and for all. Mansfield and Energizer are the proponents of this unfounded propaganda. They have never produced anything to back it. I will be looking at tea figures again. I doubt that Central beats RV (Kericho), Nandi, Kisii and now Western (Vihiga, Kakamega).

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2014, 08:24:16 AM »
They are against it BECAUSE Ouru is against it. Of course they can't just say that so they look for palatable excuses. Devolved corruption would benefit more Okoyu politicians from MCAs to governors. So it is simply blindly following Ouru. In fact, Okoyus for once are putting tribe BEFORE the money :o

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2014, 09:10:05 AM »
I also thought ruto would take the handles but looks like he wakes up early to pray for uhuru to have a minor hangie and be healthy live to 2022 to endorse him

pesa mashinani is the best thing for GEMA and other communities which are facing population pressures ..... it will deflate the hate and that way we can dodge mpeketonis given there will be around 10 counties which will be opened up in 10 years ....machakos....

guys are so horny seeing tarmac in mandera and turkana 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2014, 09:14:34 AM »
Hehehe.. but i agree pesa mashinani is best deal for everyone...it will ensure we deal with winner take it all...cure ethnic hate due to democracy in heteregenous society like ours..and will really open up the country.

National gov has failed and continue to fail.

I see UhuRuto running around claiming counties are unable to spend money....but if you compare the amount of unspent monies in national gov (due to mostly messed up procurement)..and county gov..national gov simply lacks the capacity to spend the money.

Counties have had teething problems...but i think most of them are on an excellent start. I expect them to become like CDF and be able to consume 98% of the funds...given there are no big contracts that risk endless litigation like sgr, laptops, coal plants and name it.

I also thought ruto would take the handles but looks like he wakes up early to pray for uhuru to have a minor hangie and be healthy live to 2022 to endorse him

pesa mashinani is the best thing for GEMA and other communities which are facing population pressures ..... it will deflate the hate and that way we can dodge mpeketonis given there will be around 10 counties which will be opened up in 10 years ....machakos....

guys are so horny seeing tarmac in mandera and turkana 

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2014, 09:26:01 AM »
nairobi govt which has been in existence since 1920s is criticizing counties which have only been in existence for 20 months .... am sure most civil servants that we have not had serious problems with counties ...only fever here and there which with some paracetamol it goes away ...

am sure even the GEMA governors are at night calling Isaac Rutto and telling him to shikilia...it is for their benefit too ..except mbugua no other governor is seriously against the pesa mashinani   

National gov has failed and continue to fail.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2014, 02:04:23 PM »
Once he loses south rift or even split it; he would have lost nearly half of kalenjin votes. He really need to redial back and realize he was elected to defend URP interests..not to act as the most loyal dog like typical dorobo dog.

WSR has become a big embarrassment to RVS..he has decided to become Moi of 70s..suck up to gema in hope they will elect him pork in 2022...RVs are similarly suppose to suck up to Uhuru and TNA for next 10yrs.

Soon he will become like Moi of post 2002..largely ignored.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000134881/don-t-burn-political-bridges-leaders-now-caution-ruto
I wonder who will advise him. Doesn't he have pointmen on the ground? Or has he refused to listen?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2014, 02:14:32 PM »
I think he has underrated Isaac Ruto..to his detriment...Isaac-A.Keter-Chepkwony-Kapchapin-Zakayo grp have already evenly split kalenjin..outside his home country and elgeyo marakwet...WSR has serious problems in nearly all the rest of counties..doubt has been planted on the mind of wananchi though WSR remain trusted as a leader.

Before you factor Gideon Moi's old Moi kanu who has gone to sleep..and will quickly cut deal to undercut WSR.

WSR still has an upperhand...but he is just one or two major mistakes before he becomes kaput.

Given WSR and Uhuru cannot finish off Isaac using impeachment (given CORD will play rogue) --maybe EACC can try to ensare him with bomet open pilferage by isaac; William Ruto has now gone to desperate level of using URP; instead of making peace.

Once he use URP party to attempt to punish dissident...the rebels will form another party...may UDM or something close to that...

And RV will be split...

Biggest loser will be WSR...he will be left with a shell..he cannot leverage in 2017...

Politics going forward need strong men to deal with strong men..not control freaks cowards.

I wonder who will advise him. Doesn't he have pointmen on the ground? Or has he refused to listen?