Author Topic: WSR slowly becoming kaput as he become Uhuru's TNA bi.atch.  (Read 15157 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
WSR slowly becoming kaput as he become Uhuru's TNA bi.atch.
« on: September 14, 2014, 12:26:18 PM »
Once he loses south rift or even split it; he would have lost nearly half of kalenjin votes. He really need to redial back and realize he was elected to defend URP interests..not to act as the most loyal dog like typical dorobo dog.

WSR has become a big embarrassment to RVS..he has decided to become Moi of 70s..suck up to gema in hope they will elect him pork in 2022...RVs are similarly suppose to suck up to Uhuru and TNA for next 10yrs.

Soon he will become like Moi of post 2002..largely ignored.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000134881/don-t-burn-political-bridges-leaders-now-caution-ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: WSR slowly becoming kaput as he become Uhuru's TNA bi.atch.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 12:31:46 PM »
Here is Isaac Ruto showing the real cojones you expect from leadership by telling Uhuru big NO
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Governors-Pesa-Mashinani-Referendum-Isaac-Ruto/-/1064/2452056/-/a4ewujz/-/index.html

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 12:40:20 PM »
Here is Isaac Ruto showing the real cojones you expect from leadership by telling Uhuru big NO
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Governors-Pesa-Mashinani-Referendum-Isaac-Ruto/-/1064/2452056/-/a4ewujz/-/index.html
Pundit,

Methinks Isaac has put WSR out of the game. He cannot recover easily. I can't see any issue that he will raise that will galvanize the people more than what Isaac has up his sleeve.

His Ravisher - Jitoto  - is not isn't helping either. Isaac found a better clarion call than Alfie. Pesa Mashinani is the "friendliest" alternative to saying "Snatch the cash from GEMA". Jitoto has acted for GEMA in suchb a way that WSR now is painted into a corner. His choices are limited and getting fewer by the hour. If he calls for continued "Loyalty", he validates claims of being Jitoto's bitch; If he agrees to Pesa Mashinani: Isaac takes the thunder from him.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 12:43:02 PM »
What happened? Negro was rich enough before so I rule out mullah and the idea that he is a sellout. I lean towards power wrangles among RVs. Negro has more to fear from his own than outside
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 12:55:31 PM »
Problem no 1 for wsr is governors all over are serious alternative power sources with more clout than WSR..am talking jobs and development governors are dishing left right and center. WSR cannot show anything concrete he has done for RVs except attending harambees week in week out. The increasing perception that TNA and Uhuru have kept all the cream for themselves..and to make it worse..Ruto william is out there defending them...

WSR need better friends....not small boys like murkomen,keter and sang.

He need time-tested politicians.

One thing he cannot intimidate Isaac Ruto.....nobody really can intimidate Isaac because he is just naturally a kichwa ngumu.

Pundit,

Methinks Isaac has put WSR out of the game. He cannot recover easily. I can't see any issue that he will raise that will galvanize the people more than what Isaac has up his sleeve.

His Ravisher - Jitoto  - is not isn't helping either. Isaac found a better clarion call than Alfie. Pesa Mashinani is the "friendliest" alternative to saying "Snatch the cash from GEMA". Jitoto has acted for GEMA in suchb a way that WSR now is painted into a corner. His choices are limited and getting fewer by the hour. If he calls for continued "Loyalty", he validates claims of being Jitoto's bitch; If he agrees to Pesa Mashinani: Isaac takes the thunder from him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 12:58:00 PM »
Though folks didn't like NARA quarrelsome coalition..this remain a coalition gov btw URP and TNA....and WSR basically abandoned his co-principal role, killed URP and took over a kalonzo type loyal VP role....and is now like a kalonz..waiting for kibaki(uhuru) to endorse him...not after 3yrs..but after 10yrs.

It is amazing political stupidity.

The man has destroyed his political leverage...thinking TNA will respect him for being loyal :lol:

He need to quickly reactivate the party machinery....genuine partnership with other elected leaders.

What happened? Negro was rich enough before so I rule out mullah and the idea that he is a sellout. I lean towards power wrangles among RVs. Negro has more to fear from his own than outside

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 01:02:54 PM »
Murkomen is NOT helping WSR. He is the alternative being groomed by TNA to take over from WSR. I spoke to somebody who reflects the TNA thinking and he told me as far as they are concerned WSR is history. They think the Wamalwa solution is the way out (reference to the fact that had Wamalwa lived, he would have made demands on MKM that would have exposed them). They need a Kalonzo type to cut a deal and lack the balls to call it in.

When I asked him how they plan to go about it he answered: Three letters: ICC. It was shocking but a rude awakening all the same. They either know something we don't or have some nefarious plan that will shock. He believed that Ruto will NOT survive the ICC. On their part, he said, they have beaten the ICC and don't care what Bensouda does eight or 100 years from now.

I am bound to believe this guy.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 01:04:49 PM »
Though folks didn't like NARA quarrelsome coalition..this remain a coalition gov btw URP and TNA....and WSR basically abandoned his co-principal role, killed URP and took over a kalonzo type loyal VP role....and is now like a kalonz..waiting for kibaki(uhuru) to endorse him...not after 3yrs..but after 10yrs.

It is amazing political stupidity.

The man has destroyed his political leverage...thinking TNA will respect him for being loyal :lol:

He need to quickly reactivate the party machinery....genuine partnership with other elected leaders.

WSR is trying to form alliances but the NIS is on his trail day and night. He is now considered an "enemy" in the TNA circles.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 01:11:38 PM »
It hard for me to engage in unsubstantiated romours...so i will wait for facts to emerge. I think this is wsr self-implosion. It a miscalculation. we need to accept mistakes not always look for scape goat in NIS or TNA or ICC. Nobody has forced WSR to behave the way he has done lately.

His political miscalculation to me is to naively disarm unilaterally and hope Uhuru had done the same. Talk of the story of the hare and hyena ...eating their mothers only for the hare to hid his mother.

TNA right now is one well oiled machine..URP is going to split...given the hardline positions.

WSR is trying to form alliances but the NIS is on his trail day and night. He is now considered an "enemy" in the TNA circles.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 01:12:58 PM »
On re-reading the article, I find the remarks by the South Rift leaders very interesting. That TNA governors are running away from the referendum because their areas are well catered for and they have nothing to gain from more money for Devolution.

This adds to what Langat of Nandi said to paint the picture I told you about: TNA fears Pesa Mashinani more than Raila's IEBC referendum.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 01:17:32 PM »
Devolution is popular everywhere including in Kiambu. The main force fighting it are National Gov folks mainly civil servants and public official who want to continue eating from the national cake.

Pesa mashinani has always been shoe in. I think Jubilee will cut a deal and short circuit it in parliament. They cannot win against pesa mashinani.

TNA fears Pesa Mashinani more than Raila's IEBC referendum.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 01:18:05 PM »
It hard for me to engage in unsubstantiated romours...so i will wait for facts to emerge. I think this is wsr self-implosion. It a miscalculation. we need to accept mistakes not always look for scape goat in NIS or TNA or ICC. Nobody has forced WSR to behave the way he has done lately.
The NIS is just picking info. Its not doing anything else. It is part of the tactic to reduce his weight. Remember the open and public contradictions by mandarins and even Uhuru? This has been on-going since day one.

Yes he has made mistakes, no excuse there. He thinks he has a strategy. I think he stayed too long in honey-moon mode and he trusted Jitoto more than he needed to. He wasted too much time getting rid of the Kibaki mafia and has now lost. In brief WSR has been played badly. He needs a political solution and time is not on his side.

What are his choices? Can he come out and oppose TNA in the open?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 01:18:42 PM »

Devolution is popular everywhere including in Kiambu. The main force fighting it are National Gov folks mainly civil servants and public official who want to continue eating from the national cake.

Pesa mashinani has always been shoe in. I think Jubilee will cut a deal and short circuit it in parliament..they will grant 45% and leave to fight another die.

They cannot win against pesa mashinani. With Okoa..depending on the final questions..they have a chance.

TNA fears Pesa Mashinani more than Raila's IEBC referendum.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 01:20:08 PM »
Again without info linking NIS to WSR miscalculation; i will blame him only. He is still digging.

The NIS is just picking info. Its not doing anything else. It is part of the tactic to reduce his weight. Remember the open and public contradictions by mandarins and even Uhuru? This has been on-going since day one.

Yes he has made mistakes, no excuse there. He thinks he has a strategy. I think he stayed too long in honey-moon mode and he trusted Jitoto more than he needed to. He wasted too much time getting rid of the Kibaki mafia and has now lost. In brief WSR has been played badly. He needs a political solution and time is not on his side.

What are his choices? Can he come out and oppose TNA in the open?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 01:20:30 PM »

Pesa mashinani has always been shoe in. I think Jubilee will cut a deal and short circuit it in parliament. They cannot win against pesa mashinani.
If it is NOT arrived at by an airtight amendment to the katiba, they will be buying time to scuttle it in future. I think the referendum should go ahead and clearly deny parliament the right to amend it in future without a referendum.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 01:21:30 PM »
Again without info linking NIS to WSR miscalculation; i will blame him only. He is still digging.
What is his way out? Assume you are his adviser.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 01:22:24 PM »
Governors just need to give them ultimatum that amendments are done..or wananchi will even enact more drastic measures.
If it is NOT arrived at by an airtight amendment to the katiba, they will be buying time to scuttle it in future. I think the referendum should go ahead and clearly deny parliament the right to amend it in future without a referendum.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2014, 01:23:43 PM »
Simple stop being a loyal attack dog for Uhuru; that is whack interpretation of the work of a DPORK who is a coalition leader. Take his job of co-presidency seriously. Realize he cannot win against governors. Form partnership with them instead. Governors are more powerful than him. They each have 6B to give out to wananchi...directly. What does WSR have to give? SGR? Lapset? Who will feel that in 2017.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2014, 01:25:14 PM »
Simple stop being a loyal attack dog for Uhuru; that is whack interpretation of the work of a DPORK who is coalition leader.
Will that be enough? Methinks that would have worked a year ago. He has no issue to galvanize the people away from Isaac and the governors.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014, 01:27:21 PM »
WSR is still very popular everywhere including in RV....so he just need to show some seriousness...nobody cares if he is trying to win the most loyal vp from moi..they want leadership.

What he want to avoid is pesa mashinani referendum where he will be floored in RV or even significant folks dissent from his rallying call. That will mark the end of his career.

Will that be enough? Methinks that would have worked a year ago. He has no issue to galvanize the people away from Isaac and the governors.