Author Topic: CORD in Migori - Re-awakening the Base  (Read 5975 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
CORD in Migori - Re-awakening the Base
« on: July 08, 2016, 01:12:53 PM »
I have faced criticism for sharing photos from these rallies. I do not plan to stop any time soon. I was booted out of choo.com when some people over there could not reconcile the propaganda image of a dead CORD and the overwhelming turnout in these rallies. The messenger had to go.

I think here it is more like, "we are not used to this"

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: CORD in Migori - Re-awakening the Base
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 01:15:11 PM »
Slowly to the Stadium

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 01:16:16 PM »
Earlier... Obado doing everything to get the ODM / CORD ticket

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 01:17:24 PM »

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 01:21:18 PM »
Meanwhile Abubu declares his ambition: To beat the Opposition NOT government:

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 01:32:45 PM »

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 01:42:45 PM »
I have faced criticism for sharing photos from these rallies. I do not plan to stop any time soon. I was booted out of choo.com when some people over there could not reconcile the propaganda image of a dead CORD and the overwhelming turnout in these rallies. The messenger had to go.

Well, I've never criticized it.

I simply see it as a RAO fetish.

Pobody is nerfect.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 01:45:49 PM »
There you go. Did it ever occur to you that I support CORD / ODM and not necessarily Raila? You have clearly not followed my even handedness when it comes to the two. I have criticized Raila whenever I did not agree with him - not least his support for Abubu Namwamba.

Well, I've never criticized it.

I simply see it as a RAO fetish.

Pobody is nerfect.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 03:07:04 PM »
Warming up. People still coming...

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 03:08:41 PM »
To MoonKi

My instant survey indicates 99% of these people will vote cord. The 1% represents government officials and others on Eurobond

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 03:09:08 PM »

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 03:09:38 PM »

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2016, 04:03:40 PM »

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 04:05:10 PM »

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2016, 04:05:31 PM »

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 04:10:57 PM »
There you go. Did it ever occur to you that I support CORD / ODM and not necessarily Raila? You have clearly not followed my even handedness when it comes to the two. I have criticized Raila whenever I did not agree with him - not least his support for Abubu Namwamba.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016, 04:11:13 PM »

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2016, 04:15:10 PM »
Empedocles

I have not denied criticizing Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto. I may even agree with you that the criticism has on occasion come close to being vicious. My disappointment remains that I have always felt I did not go far enough in criticizing those two.

So exactly what is your point, since you have raised an issue I had not addressed but thanks to you, I now have clarified my total opposition to Uhuru and Ruto.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2016, 04:21:03 PM »
Empedocles

I have not denied criticizing Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto. I may even agree with you that the criticism has on occasion come close to being vicious. My disappointment remains that I have always felt I did not go far enough in criticizing those two.

So exactly what is your point, since you have raised an issue I had not addressed but thanks to you, I now have clarified my total opposition to Uhuru and Ruto.

To start off with, let me clearly clarify that I personally believe Uhuruto is one of the worst things to ever happen to Kenya.

On my loathing for RAO, check my history in Jukwaa. When I first joined, I was one of the biggest supporters of RAO and in 2007 happily stood in line for hours to give him my precious vote. I had bought into his reformer nonsense.

What concerns me more is the choice we have for PORK come 2017. In my personal opinion, RAO is exactly the same as Uhuruto, no difference.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 04:40:29 PM »
There is a slight but crucial difference. Raila operates with / within the party. Whether he learned it from the father or Moi or The King of Morocco I do not know. The other people you mentioned need political parties to climb to a position and then abandon them.

ODM is a movement with devoted supporters cutting across tribe. Watch Ahmednasir tell Koinange the same yesterday. As a party we have certain values that glue the membership together. Raila as President will know that any violation of these core values and he will be alone.

To start off with, let me clearly clarify that I personally believe Uhuruto is one of the worst things to ever happen to Kenya.

On my loathing for RAO, check my history in Jukwaa. When I first joined, I was one of the biggest supporters of RAO and in 2007 happily stood in line for hours to give him my precious vote. I had bought into his reformer nonsense.

What concerns me more is the choice we have for PORK come 2017. In my personal opinion, RAO is exactly the same as Uhuruto, no difference.