Author Topic: Uhuru Appoints Yet Another GEMA  (Read 5716 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru Appoints Yet Another GEMA
« on: September 13, 2014, 11:50:50 AM »
He will never find it comfortable to work with any other people outside Mt. Kenya. Ye he goes around to Migori to try to lie to the youth that his government is inclusive and cares about every Kenyan. I am glad the youth in Migori shouted a very clear NO!!! to his face.

Well he went back to Nairobi to continue promoting the Kikuyu Colonial Government by appointing one Gema to replace another. He sends the bill to the taxpayer of course.

What is never asked and answered is: If they are so good because of their ethnicity, how come terrorism has increased? I asked a while ago for a single name of a performer among them and got insults instead of a long list. Those who have "tried" ended up destroying everything through corruption. Who ruined Kenya Bus Service? Now he is getting ready to fleece Kenyans using our own coal;

Nairobi, Kenya: A Kenya Airforce pilot Brigadier Charles Mwai has been appointed the acting Director of Military Intelligence (DMI).

Military sources said he will be in the position in acting capacity until December when the National Defence Council meets probably to approve him. This came after the new head of intelligence Major General (Rtd) Philip Kameru retired from the military.

This follows his appointment as the Director General of National Intelligence Service from the Directorate of the Military Intelligence. Brig Mwai who hails from Nyeri,Maj-Gen Michael Gichangi who resigned last month for personal reasons. Kameru gained confidence with the Western powers when he worked with them during the multi-national operation to wipe out piracy in the Indian Ocean.
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000134813/air-force-pilot-appointed-new-boss-for-military-intelligence
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru Appoints Yet Another GEMA
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 12:24:14 PM »
Business as usual. Seem like we are back to kenyatta era of the yore.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 12:29:16 PM »
I think I saw a high ranking Jarluo in the Airforce can't recall his rank. That's the negro I want to see heading the Airforce
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 01:31:39 PM »
I think I saw a high ranking Jarluo in the Airforce can't recall his rank. That's the negro I want to see heading the Airforce
You missed his SACKING three weeks ago.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa Mbaya

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 04:01:38 PM »
Ouru should be booed more. He is a die hard okuyu chauvinist tribalist and I cannot understand why some non-kiuks still buy into this false hope that he will be inclusive.  With mama Ngina and Muhoho running the country  in the background, screwball shameless hopeless tribalist who believes he can hoodwink guilable non-kiuks for ever.  Whom ever arranged his heckling in Migori is my hero.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 04:08:19 PM »
It is become apparent that he is tribalist. It took some time before we realized Kibaki was dyed in the wool tribalist..I was disappointed then.. The tribalism in security sector is quite worrying.

WSR is smilling ear to ear and i do not get it.

Ouru should be booed more. He is a die hard okuyu chauvinist tribalist and I cannot understand why some non-kiuks still buy into this false hope that he will be inclusive.  With mama Ngina and Muhoho running the country  in the background, screwball shameless hopeless tribalist who believes he can hoodwink guilable non-kiuks for ever.  Whom ever arranged his heckling in Migori is my hero.

Offline Kichwa Mbaya

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 04:24:05 PM »
You think he has something up his sleeves?

[/quote]

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 04:28:16 PM »
It is become apparent that he is tribalist. It took some time before we realized Kibaki was dyed in the wool tribalist..I was disappointed then.. The tribalism in security sector is quite worrying.

All the more reason to push for full Federalism.  Ultimately the goal should be to leave the National government strictly as a spokesman on matters that just can't be devolved.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 04:28:52 PM »
Nope. I think he has lost it. The referendum will be a shocker to UhuRuto.
You think he has something up his sleeves?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2014, 04:31:01 PM »
Yes if national gov for any reason cannot do their job; kenyans now have options in county government. All we need to do as citizen is to reward good behaviour and punish uhuru type nonsense by devolving money and power to the most deserving...leaving him with very little room to screw up.

When national security is in such a mess and when tourism has gone to dogs literally you'd expect some introspection..but they are digging in....turning the last bastion of our security( the military ) into tribal wing for statehouse.

All the more reason to push for full Federalism.  Ultimately the goal should be to leave the National government strictly as a spokesman on matters that just can't be devolved.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 05:31:56 PM »
Yes if national gov for any reason cannot do their job; kenyans now have options in county government. All we need to do as citizen is to reward good behaviour and punish uhuru type nonsense by devolving money and power to the most deserving...leaving him with very little room to screw up.

When national security is in such a mess and when tourism has gone to dogs literally you'd expect some introspection..but they are digging in....turning the last bastion of our security( the military ) into tribal wing for statehouse.

It's totally messed up.  I now understand why almost every  position in the US is electable, including the local police chiefs(your equivalent of OCPDs).  Often with the option of recall. 

An obvious good start for Kenya is to delegimitize county commissioners and hand over their role to governors.  Governors are not saints, but they are not answerable to some asshole in Nairobi. 

The other idea.  To give priority to locals who know most people are known by most as policemen in their regions is also a no brainer.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2014, 07:47:03 PM »

WSR is being filed off slowly by Isaac. I think Isaac has studied WSR's moves very carefully and is out to replace him.

Sadly for WSR he missed the TNA memo that arranges for his toppling once Uhuru is in office. If he survives ICC he better have some trick up his sleeve.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 07:00:58 AM »
Devo-Max as the Scots call it is the solution.  These blatant tribalistic appointments harm the nation through mega corruption.  It's not just the denial of opportunities for other communities.   These folk are genetically wired to steal everything.

We're in trouble buddies (Oldie)

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 07:26:11 AM »
Devolution is the only thing that can save this country. Referendum should be well thought out and as someone pointed out most high positions should be elected position also the incoming head of state should be able to come in with his team in position like AG, head of security, head of intelligence, director of prosecution etc If you look at the line up of uhuru appointees if anybody else was to win election other than uhuru, he/she would be easily overthrown or be a lameduck president from day one.