Author Topic: Ruto - Namwamba Ticket 2017  (Read 5843 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto - Namwamba Ticket 2017
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 02:13:54 PM »
And you think that is even remotely possible in kenya? That you can rewind and take the country back to 80s? That would be amazing stupidity on Uhuru part. He'd rather push his son to become Ruto's DP than make such a bone-headed decision.
Uhuru is more likely to push for removal of term limits than to step down for the hustler, in the event of a second term.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2016, 05:46:30 PM »
And you think that is even remotely possible in kenya? That you can rewind and take the country back to 80s? That would be amazing stupidity on Uhuru part. He'd rather push his son to become Ruto's DP than make such a bone-headed decision.
Uhuru is more likely to push for removal of term limits than to step down for the hustler, in the event of a second term.
I am just demonstrating how unlikely what you say will happen is.  At least around Africa, there are plenty of precedents in extending term limits.  Not a single case of a President quitting midway, even in vegetative state.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2016, 06:18:38 PM »
Who said mid-way. I said near the very end of his term. He will be putting ruto as acting president.The constitution allows him to do that. He has already done that. Unless of course he won't be interested in Ruto becoming pork...and nothing suggest he isn't. Except of course the old gema or kikuyu bla de bla suspicion.
I am just demonstrating how unlikely what you say will happen is.  At least around Africa, there are plenty of precedents in extending term limits.  Not a single case of a President quitting midway, even in vegetative state.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2016, 06:23:14 PM »
Who said mid-way. I said near the very end of his term. He will be putting ruto as acting president.The constitution allows him to do that. He has already done that. Unless of course he won't be interested in Ruto becoming pork...and nothing suggest he isn't. Except of course the old gema or kikuyu bla de bla suspicion.
I know you meant towards the end.  He can.  But he won't.  That publicity stunt he pulled before heading off to ICC "handed power" over to Ruto doesn't count; I thought you read the constitution. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2016, 07:35:27 PM »
Read the originating article. I agree with you.
Simanova,

I thought you had more political instincts than that.  A casual observer will easily tell you that Ababu has no real clout in Luhyaland.  Even washed up Messi is light years ahead.

A Ruto/Namwamba ticket is funnier than MADVD/Kioni.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 06:10:12 AM »
Has Namwamba been cleared of those rape charges? He's far left, much more lefty than CORD.

Isn't Ruto preparing for his retirement? He isn't a populous politician anymore. Rejected by Kalenjin elders to the majority Kalenjin caucus. They did market research on this from when I recall. I'd be surprised if he got elected for anything next elections. They bed together only because of the ICC-anti-Luo. Since that's in the sham now, why should Uhuru hold onto that genocide alliance?

Uhuru is relatively young and from my memory plans to be president for at least a few more terms or at least until Agwambo dies.