Author Topic: M.Ps Detained.... Updates  (Read 12230 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: M.Ps Detained.... Updates
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 07:03:50 PM »
Okay I guess those of us in the dark have to watch the news. So what is the end game here.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 07:06:15 PM »
Cord canceling Thursday demo is plainly dumb Jubilee is on the ropes. It's time for a knockout punch on the guts but once you let them buy time they will regroup and scatter the whole movement.  This is plainly dumb it's time to create an off shoot to keep the momentum going.
I am totally against the cancellation. But then again it is most effective on Mondays. They are not serious. They think detaining Muthama and a few MPs would stop CORD. So they will not concede in the talks. I am sure we shall show them dust come Monday and Thursday. They will kill lots of people on Monday mostly in Migori and Kisumu and perhaps Kibera (if they can profile them and know they are Luos).

The anger I have is because thanks to Ruto, the demos were spreading in Eastern (Ukambani) and Meru. The arrest of Bosire has shamed Kisii Jubilee MPs in to total silence. Senator Muthama's arrest has brough know Jubilee operatives like Musila in to the open with crocotears

Its Mutua I find thick as idiots:

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2016, 07:12:09 PM »
Pundit

It is not a revolution, contrary to the Ruto and now Mutua narrative. It is the creation of a level playing ground so should we lose the 2017 election, it is fair and square.

1. The 2 million floating Presidential election votes must unfloat
2. Votes must be counted at polling stations as the final and unchangeable result certified by all candidates
3. There shall be no re-tallying of votes in Nairobi and no alterations after the count at the polling station
4. One unchangeable Vote Roll to be available for examination by all citizens
5. No sharing of servers with a political party
6. No sharing of the same vendor with any political party
7. All outstanding corruption cases involving the IEBC be dealt with fully before the next elections

Among others Pundit.
Okay I guess those of us in the dark have to watch the news. So what is the end game here.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2016, 07:12:45 PM »
The impression I have.  The police are now lumping libel together with hate-speech.  It's pretty stupid. 

They have been going after libel against jubilant kamwana for sometime using laws from the 50s.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2016, 07:21:14 PM »
The DPP tried to stop it. He was asked to stand down and let the process go on.
The impression I have.  The police are now lumping libel together with hate-speech.  It's pretty stupid. 

They have been going after libel against jubilant kamwana for sometime using laws from the 50s.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2016, 07:23:06 PM »
The thievery goes on unabated and in a hurry... These tenders are calculated to be roped in with compromised suppliers tied in with contracts so the new team would be useless

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2016, 07:54:20 PM »
All good.At the outset..after chickengate..IEBC commisioners have to go.

Obviously I belong to school of thought that strongly believe Raila lost and Jubilee won. And that there was no rigging. And that Raila is responsible more than anybody for the mess IEBC found themselves in.

If there was extra 2M votes for president...how comes Jubilee has way more MPs than CORD. I bet if you analyze the number of elected MCAs it probably correlates with presidential vote.

Rigged election like 2007...are very obvious..Kibaki ended with so few MPs/Councillors..it was obvious he had stolen the presidental vote.

Now if votes are counted and declared as final in polling station...what stop mass collusion from happening there?

Next IEBC will probably start a fresh....new technology, new register, and then election. Which will be won as always by the guy who amasses the largest tribal coalition.

CORD should not forget after this IEBC ; they need to get their act together; in places like luhya land (where it still weak), ukambani(weakening), Gusii (really becoming weak) and others like Maasai  & pastoral kenya where it going MIA.

Anyway tough luck. I don't see how you'll unseat UhuRuto. Unless CORD was to back Ruto :)

You don't need IEBC to predict our primitive tribal voting.

Pundit

It is not a revolution, contrary to the Ruto and now Mutua narrative. It is the creation of a level playing ground so should we lose the 2017 election, it is fair and square.

1. The 2 million floating Presidential election votes must unfloat
2. Votes must be counted at polling stations as the final and unchangeable result certified by all candidates
3. There shall be no re-tallying of votes in Nairobi and no alterations after the count at the polling station
4. One unchangeable Vote Roll to be available for examination by all citizens
5. No sharing of servers with a political party
6. No sharing of the same vendor with any political party
7. All outstanding corruption cases involving the IEBC be dealt with fully before the next elections

Among others Pundit.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2016, 08:19:49 PM »
I appreciate that you declare your interests ahead of expressing your views. So it is clear that you are pro Jubilee as I am pro CORD. That settles a lot.

About the floating votes: There is really no reason for me to bring in figures to prove what you can easily check. You know it never happens that 2 million people would go to the polling station just to vote for president and then go home. That only happened before in 2007 and we know why. But if you will have patience, I could get you the raw figures;

On Jubilee MPs being more than CORD: CORD screwed up on that. They had separate nominations which saw CORD aspirants running against each other. Some of the candidates had Jubilee backing. An example is Shabhhal of Mombasa who was bank rolled by Jubilee and almost won against ODM's Joho. All those were CORD votes. Then Omar Hassan and Kajembe went after each other. in such cases and where there was a strong Jubilee candidate, we saw him or her pass between Kalonzo style :D. Look at all the cases of intra CORD wars and see how many MPs we lost. This is changing. We shall have joint nominations and see how we shall fare in Nairobi especially

Kibaki faced one major party called ODM while in 2013 it was slightly different. We had Khalwale winning in ODM territory dominated by Oparanya.

There is a lot to be done inside CORD too. But all that would be useless if the referee is both biased and inclined to be so.
All good.At the outset..after chickengate..IEBC commisioners have to go.

Obviously I belong to school of thought that strongly believe Raila lost and Jubilee won. And that there was no rigging. And that Raila is responsible more than anybody for the mess IEBC found themselves in.

If there was extra 2M votes for president...how comes Jubilee has way more MPs than CORD. I bet if you analyze the number of elected MCAs it probably correlates with presidential vote.

Rigged election like 2007...are very obvious..Kibaki ended with so few MPs/Councillors..it was obvious he had stolen the presidental vote.

Now if votes are counted and declared as final in polling station...what stop mass collusion from happening there?

Next IEBC will probably start a fresh....new technology, new register, and then election. Which will be won as always by the guy who amasses the largest tribal coalition.

CORD should not forget after this IEBC ; they need to get their act together; in places like luhya land (where it still weak), ukambani(weakening), Gusii (really becoming weak) and others like Maasai  & pastoral kenya where it going MIA.

Anyway tough luck. I don't see how you'll unseat UhuRuto. Unless CORD was to park Ruto :)

You don't need IEBC to predict our primitive tribal voting.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2016, 08:33:50 PM »
Well I hope we can get new IEBC and supreme court starting on a clean slate. That is a small price to pay for peaceful vote in 2017. I am seeing Jubilee this time winning with an even bigger margin. CORD just has a lot in their to-do list. I somehow suspect Raila end game is to postphone elections & form a unity gov. The elected class would love it too...they get to extend their tenure. Jubilee should accede to firing of Isaac Hassan and team ASAP...we only have 1yr to election...so we need the new commissioners in max of 3 months..new registers...and new software...in election in about a year from now.
I appreciate that you declare your interests ahead of expressing your views. So it is clear that you are pro Jubilee as I am pro CORD. That settles a lot.

About the floating votes: There is really no reason for me to bring in figures to prove what you can easily check. You know it never happens that 2 million people would go to the polling station just to vote for president and then go home. That only happened before in 2007 and we know why. But if you will have patience, I could get you the raw figures;
On Jubilee MPs being more than CORD: CORD screwed up on that. They had separate nominations which saw CORD aspirants running against each other. Some of the candidates had Jubilee backing. An example is Shabhhal of Mombasa who was bank rolled by Jubilee and almost won against ODM's Joho. All those were CORD votes. Then Omar Hassan and Kajembe went after each other. in such cases and where there was a strong Jubilee candidate, we saw him or her pass between Kalonzo style :D. Look at all the cases of intra CORD wars and see how many MPs we lost. This is changing. We shall have joint nominations and see how we shall fare in Nairobi especially

Kibaki faced one major party called ODM while in 2013 it was slightly different. We had Khalwale winning in ODM territory dominated by Oparanya.

There is a lot to be done inside CORD too. But all that would be useless if the referee is both biased and inclined to be so.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2016, 09:34:38 PM »
Well I hope we can get new IEBC and supreme court starting on a clean slate. That is a small price to pay for peaceful vote in 2017. I am seeing Jubilee this time winning with an even bigger margin. CORD just has a lot in their to-do list. I somehow suspect Raila end game is to postpone elections & form a unity gov. The elected class would love it too...they get to extend their tenure. Jubilee should accede to firing of Isaac Hassan and team ASAP...we only have 1yr to election...so we need the new commissioners in max of 3 months..new registers...and new software...in election in about a year from now.
I have heard this rumor about CORD wanting Ruto's nusu mkate, Postponement of elections etc. I did not imagine you of all the people would buy that. So if we had it, he becomes Prime Minister? Is that it? He likes being PM and not President? So what do Wetangula and Kalonzo get? Why would Raila go for a move that would destroy the alliance? NARA broke ODM. Never again Pundit. You guys are buying TNA propaganda peddled by the likes of Cecily Mbarire.

Win with a bigger majority where is the support coming from? CORD has eclipsed Mudavadi from Western. CORD has expanded its hold on Kisii and Nyamira. ODM (CORD) has the governorship of the two counties. The recent rally showed just how popular CORD remains in the county.

I believe it is Jubilee people who have filed a case for the postponement of elections.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2016, 10:02:05 PM »
I have heard this rumor about CORD wanting Ruto's nusu mkate, Postponement of elections etc. I did not imagine you of all the people would buy that. So if we had it, he becomes Prime Minister? Is that it? He likes being PM and not President? So what do Wetangula and Kalonzo get? Why would Raila go for a move that would destroy the alliance? NARA broke ODM. Never again Pundit. You guys are buying TNA propaganda peddled by the likes of Cecily Mbarire.

Win with a bigger majority where is the support coming from? CORD has eclipsed Mudavadi from Western. CORD has expanded its hold on Kisii and Nyamira. ODM (CORD) has the governorship of the two counties. The recent rally showed just how popular CORD remains in the county.

I believe it is Jubilee people who have filed a case for the postponement of elections.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2016, 10:08:29 PM »
Simanova,
Slow down men. Your anxiety level is deafening.
Chill. smell some air.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2016, 10:17:13 PM »
You chill.
Simanova,
Slow down men. Your anxiety level is deafening.
Chill. smell some air.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2016, 11:21:43 PM »
Thanks for the update Simanova

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2016, 11:37:58 PM »
Where is the offence in that frivolous rhetoric

Offline Reticent Solipsist

• Superstar
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2016, 06:54:09 AM »

This is satire. It is hilarious and clever, ingenious and silly.

What Owino has done here is reminiscent of a Pythonesque skit with its absurdity, wit and that over the top language, such as this gem here: "Deal with you cacophonously and multiply you by zero and raise you to power infinity."

The judge should invite Owino to provide entertainment for his staff at the office Christmas party this year.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2016, 07:24:26 AM »
were the police carrying around Dictaphones? this is ridiculous. Baby sounds like a mere kid who likely takes his maths seriously. I can't believe they're holding him in a jail cell for no offence. I hope someone sent this to Amnesty. How much is his bail? Anyone know? I'd like to help out.

Offline Reticent Solipsist

• Superstar
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2016, 07:36:35 AM »

That's what I thought when I read the charge sheet posted above: This does smack of the Orwellian Thought Police.

The young fella should be lauded for exposing more Kenyans to math.

were the police carrying around Dictaphones? this is ridiculous. Baby sounds like a mere kid who likely takes his maths seriously. I can't believe they're holding him in a jail cell for no offence. I hope someone sent this to Amnesty. How much is his bail? Anyone know? I'd like to help out.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2016, 12:24:17 PM »
Dennis Onsarigo: Defective charge sheets for Senator Muthama and Mp Junet; sheets show they uttered alleged hate words on 11th when actual date was 13th.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2016, 12:26:35 PM »
On the Bright side of it, these CORD MPs and Senator are now guaranteed re-election. I once said "The road to Kenya's Parliament passes through a prison or police cell", did I not?