Author Topic: She was worth $4billion last year, today she's worth nothing  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Poor theranos.
She may end up in jail. Investors will lose heavily.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2016/06/01/from-4-5-billion-to-nothing-forbes-revises-estimated-net-worth-of-theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes/#4bd3c86e2f29

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: She was worth $4billion last year, today she's worth nothing
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 05:00:27 PM »
Perkenen, do her a favour and marry her. Then at least she would be worth half of your estate :D :D :D :D

Poor theranos.
She may end up in jail. Investors will lose heavily.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2016/06/01/from-4-5-billion-to-nothing-forbes-revises-estimated-net-worth-of-theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes/#4bd3c86e2f29

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 10:44:10 AM »
Paperken yawa, your outlook is rather callous  :( What I get from the story is inspiration from an entrepreneur who built something from nothing. Once the lawsuit risk subsides she stands to reap big. It's a private firm so no panic heist; most pharms or biotechs face worse. With major stake in US$100 million turnover company... common folks can only dream of that.

Hold on, she may be back right up there.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 04:48:54 PM »
She defrauded investors, and that =is the reason she may go to jail.
The company manipulated their reasearch findings, and that is SEC fraud.

Paperken yawa, your outlook is rather callous  :( What I get from the story is inspiration from an entrepreneur who built something from nothing. Once the lawsuit risk subsides she stands to reap big. It's a private firm so no panic heist; most pharms or biotechs face worse. With major stake in US$100 million turnover company... common folks can only dream of that.

Hold on, she may be back right up there.