Author Topic: Nonstop Esther Arunga Bashing on Forumx  (Read 20672 times)

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
Nonstop Esther Arunga Bashing on Forumx
« on: September 13, 2014, 03:52:11 PM »
Very strange.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Nonstop Esther Arunga Bashing on Forumx
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 04:19:50 PM »
One can almost detect some glee in the way they are going about it.  Esther's story is tragic.  But mostly because it is also public.  I think she can become a good spokesman for some of these things once/if she comes out standing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Brynn

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 04:26:42 PM »
One can almost detect some glee in the way they are going about it.  Esther's story is tragic.  But mostly because it is also public.  I think she can become a good spokesman for some of these things once/if she comes out standing.

I read something much more sinister than glee and it connects the dots on many netters in "the network". You can almost pick them out just by the sheer amount of vitriol directed towards a woman who has undergone so much tragedy "in their hands".

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 07:04:12 PM »
Ruud Babe,
Don't read nothing nowhere, she was a public figure. You need to point a nigh equivalent saga treated differently before reading the nothing between the lines.

I see negroes struggling to apportion blame for her misery. Is/was it poor parenting, Jarluo Hellon or Quincy, or herself or bad luck?

I have zero tolerance for hindsight professionals who are crucifying Quincy; they have the benefit of history to guide their stale predictions. Where was they before June?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 07:04:50 PM »
Ruud Babe,
Don't read nothing nowhere, she was a public figure. You need to point a nigh equivalent saga treated differently before reading the nothing between the lines.

I see negroes struggling to apportion blame for her misery. Is/was it poor parenting, Jarluo Hellon or Quincy, or herself or bad luck?

I have zero tolerance for hindsight professionals who are crucifying Quincy; they have the benefit of history to guide their stale predictions. Where was they before June?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.