Author Topic: 180 Million Youth Fund Scandal  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
180 Million Youth Fund Scandal
« on: March 10, 2016, 05:46:56 PM »
Waiguru and Mangiti summoned to shed light.  They are helping the investigating.
Former Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru and sacked Principal Secretary Peter Mangiti have been summoned to Parliament to shed light on the theft of Sh180 million belonging to the Youth Enterprise Development Fund (YEDF).
PIC is investigating how YEDF paid Quorandum limited Sh180 million in two installments for alleged consultancy services for the design of a comprehensive ICT strategy and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) design.

Quorandum was paid Sh115 million and another Sh65 million despite the fund having contracted Micro Flex limited who delivered the five year project at a cost of Sh5.9 million.
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Waiguru--former-PS-summoned-over-Youth-Fund-scam/-/539546/3111336/-/4bxutvz/-/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: 180 Million Youth Fund Scandal
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 09:56:11 PM »
Anything new???
The only thing going on in Kenya is stealing.
The private sector is even worse. Cant employ anyone who doesn't end up stealing from you.