Author Topic: Donald Trump is President Elect of USA. He is going to win very big  (Read 60049 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma

He just ruined Chirstie for life. He told him Pack and go home you punk. I will vote for Trump just because he is a man with big balls. He is arrogant pig but I think he has earned his stripes as a no nonsense guy. Is Trump a bigot? I do not think so. I think he is a demagogue that will look for publicity no matter how vile it is. Trump Show Apprentice treated Africans and Black candidates very well and fairly. He is married to an immigrant and does not seem to be overly concerned with race like other Americans are. Hillary has no chance against this guy

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Donald Trump is President Elect of USA. He is going to win very big
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 04:10:17 PM »
He is destroying the Republican Party.  He'll encounter a very different environment in the general.  To compete he will end up having to kill the enthusiasm of his white supremacist bedrock by trying to actually sound sane. 

The general is Hillary's to lose.  Not enough crazies for Trump to make it.  Tougher still when you factor in a potential major third candidate backed by the sane portion of the Republican establishment.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 04:20:59 PM »
He just ruined Chirstie for life. He told him Pack and go home you punk. I will vote for Trump just because he is a man with big balls. He is arrogant pig but I think he has earned his stripes as a no nonsense guy. Is Trump a bigot? I do not think so. I think he is a demagogue that will look for publicity no matter how vile it is. Trump Show Apprentice treated Africans and Black candidates very well and fairly. He is married to an immigrant and does not seem to be overly concerned with race like other Americans are. Hillary has no chance against this guy

That one sentence highlighted in red is the danger.

Source and the full article: http://robertreich.org/post/131884484780

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 05:22:28 PM »
In general he will win because white America is tired of liberalism.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 12:35:12 AM »
Trump might actually become president!!

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 06:16:28 AM »
Let's look at this realistically. Black folks aren't hoodwinked by Trump's BS, so they will deliver for Hillary close to Obama numbers. With Trump's anti-immigrant rhetoric, Hispanics despise Trump. Mitt Romney's 27% is likely to go below 20% for Trump. America's continual demographic changes mean that Trump will need 2/3 of the White vote to win. A very tall order, if I may say so.  Donald Trump is just an empty, noisy suit who will go down in history as the man who lost to America's first female president.
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 08:25:06 AM »
Let's look at this realistically. Black folks aren't hoodwinked by Trump's BS, so they will deliver for Hillary close to Obama numbers. With Trump's anti-immigrant rhetoric, Hispanics despise Trump. Mitt Romney's 27% is likely to go below 20% for Trump. America's continual demographic changes mean that Trump will need 2/3 of the White vote to win. A very tall order, if I may say so.  Donald Trump is just an empty, noisy suit who will go down in history as the man who lost to America's first female president.

www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/03/01/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-black-voters-primary-elections-2016-column/81150932/

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 01:27:47 PM »

www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/03/01/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-black-voters-primary-elections-2016-column/81150932/
Something happened to Tavis Smiley from the moment Obama declared his candidacy for the White House.  He has an inexplicable visceral loathing for Obama that clouds his judgment.  It has been downhill ever since for him as far as being in touch with the African American pulse.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 03:15:51 AM »
Smiley joined justice Thomas

Something happened to Tavis Smiley from the moment Obama declared his candidacy for the White House.  He has an inexplicable visceral loathing for Obama that clouds his judgment.  It has been downhill ever since for him as far as being in touch with the African American pulse.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 02:59:13 AM »
Enter rethugs establishment  this has kasarani written all over it. However if trump is stopped there will be  an end to rethug party. Here is 538 analysis
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trump-is-just-barely-on-track-to-win-the-gop-nomination/

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2016, 08:10:39 AM »

Termie, I agree. There is a difference in constructive criticism to accomplish a goal and outright hatred. I don't think that Tavis Smiley knows or cares to know the difference. The man is so infatuated with anything linked to Obama...and not in a good way.  If he really believes for a second that black folks "don't mind" divisive, bigoted and blatantly racist ... toxic rhetoric from the likes of Donald Trump ....I have a bridge to sell him.

There's nothing more pathetic like an envious man

"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 04:57:57 PM »
Expect a significant economic slowdown if Trump wins. USA will be boycotted and Asia will take over. Debt will skyrocket to $40T in 5yrs. Economic gaps will widen significantly.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2016, 05:00:30 PM »
Expect a significant economic slowdown if Trump wins. USA will be boycotted and Asia will take over. Debt will skyrocket to $40T in 5yrs. Economic gaps will widen significantly.
Expect significant changes if Hillary wins. RIght wilng will kick its propaganda a notch whining about everything.

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2016, 05:30:23 PM »
I worry more about his impulsiveness.  Four of years of Trump with the nuclear codes could prove disastrous.

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2016, 01:06:57 AM »
I'm rooting for Trump to win his party's nomination.   That will makes things much easier for the other party.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2016, 06:05:21 AM »
I was thinking that it'll be easy for the other party until I looked closer. Americans have gone bonkers.

I'm rooting for Trump to win his party's nomination.   That will makes things much easier for the other party.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2016, 02:56:38 PM »

You are mistaken, American are looking for a political revolution not status quo

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2016, 04:53:41 PM »

You are mistaken, American are looking for a political revolution not status quo

Interesting.   So you think that people who voted for Obama would vote for Trump?    Why? What would his attraction be to blacks, Hispanics and other minorities, and sensible whites?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2016, 04:54:49 PM »

Yeah, that's what's worrying a few people here and there. Reminds me of the fourth Chinese curse: "May you all your dreams come true."

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2016, 05:26:19 PM »

There is a revolution going on.  In the Republican party.  Joe The Plumber is waking up to the lie he has been fed for the last I don't know how many years since the Southern strategy.  He now realizes that all these years he has been voting against his own interests in the belief that these are African Americans interests.

Trump will run away with this racist part of the party.  The Republican establishment will either have to form a new party or embrace Trump and naked racism and xenophobia, rather than the current couched and misleading variety, that appeals to a Trumpoid.  They could carry the South and lose the general on a consistent basis.

Democrats will veer more to the left and be more like a real liberal party.

Harriet Tubman