Author Topic: Donald Trump is President Elect of USA. He is going to win very big  (Read 60481 times)

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Donald Trump is President Elect of USA. He is going to win very big
« Reply #140 on: August 05, 2016, 11:30:14 AM »
Yeap Donald on the ropes now. But don't count him out yet. He is an alley cat.

He's completely unhinged.

The more things get worse for him, the more he'll do crazy stuff which will chase even more voters from his camp.

The guy is completely bonkers! Like, what in the world is this?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #141 on: August 05, 2016, 06:55:30 PM »
Yeap Donald on the ropes now. But don't count him out yet. He is an alley cat.

It really depends on Clinton.  Trump lacks the discipline to simply channel maturity.  Let alone a winning argument.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #143 on: September 07, 2016, 09:42:39 AM »
Yeah seem Trump is coming back up. Hillary just isn't likeable and trustworthy.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #144 on: September 07, 2016, 11:08:22 AM »
Yeah Clinton just lacks charm. Trump needs to improve ground game/turnout the vote to upstage her in swing states.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2016, 04:41:24 PM »
Robina,
Am not a Clinton fan but Trump's ego will take the country back 50+ years.
A man who spews anything for a vote is not someone you can trust. Some time back Ventura and Swatzneggar spewed their way into Minesotta and California governorships and drove Minessota and California into oblivion. Jerry has been nursing CA and its resurecting slowly. Things have been so good for 4yrs now that people forget. Think before you even lean Donald.
My friend was telling me that the guy will change once he is in office, yes he will but, it will be his way.

Yeah Clinton just lacks charm. Trump needs to improve ground game/turnout the vote to upstage her in swing states.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #146 on: September 07, 2016, 05:56:02 PM »
So you say. We are discussing likelihoods/merits/etc not our personal preferences :) Anyway he has articulated the redneck's plight. I like him for that.

Robina,
Am not a Clinton fan but Trump's ego will take the country back 50+ years.
A man who spews anything for a vote is not someone you can trust. Some time back Ventura and Swatzneggar spewed their way into Minesotta and California governorships and drove Minessota and California into oblivion. Jerry has been nursing CA and its resurecting slowly. Things have been so good for 4yrs now that people forget. Think before you even lean Donald.
My friend was telling me that the guy will change once he is in office, yes he will but, it will be his way.

• Enigma
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2016, 08:53:55 PM »
Trump has rebounded from his low.  Part of it is just being not TOO stupid.  That is how low the bar is for him.  And that is also how bad Clinton is as a candidate.  Both candidates are unappealing.  He is ultimately the more unappealing candidate.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2016, 03:59:50 PM »
Trump has hit his ceiling.  Clinton's focus should now be the turnout machine and she makes history most unpopular candidate to win the White House.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2016, 06:36:15 PM »
Trump has hit his ceiling.  Clinton's focus should now be the turnout machine and she makes history most unpopular candidate to win the White House.

Yes, she better. Turnout likelihood favors Trump. She also must avoid lies (health, etc) and Trumpish recklessness like terming his supporters as deplorables.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2016, 11:50:27 PM »
It's a pity that there's nothing to discuss about this year but personalities. Very little policy, especially from republicans has made this election very boring.

• Enigma
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2016, 02:04:35 AM »

Yes, she better. Turnout likelihood favors Trump. She also must avoid lies (health, etc) and Trumpish recklessness like terming his supporters as deplorables.

She is at her weakest point the last week and a half.  And Trump still trails in most polls.  And Hillary is very unpopular.  That should say something about Trump's own popularity.  He can't seem to get past 41 percent.

Harriet Tubman