Author Topic: Waiguru now points at Ruto's allies  (Read 7816 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Waiguru now points at Ruto's allies
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2016, 03:12:15 AM »
On a lighter note Waiguru dare Duale

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2016, 04:31:59 AM »
Ballot box is the best place to fight.
Ensure a nigeria scene

when a country leadership seeks counsel from petty thugs like Farouk, Sonko and such we are in very dangerous and reckless times where everything goes... If Kenyatta, Moi & Kibaki relied on schooled thugs like Mbiyu, Mungai, Biwott, Kulei, Kiraitu, Mwiraria and still took us to the dogs this may turn out to be tragic .... Uhuru needs a guy with balls like late Michuki to bring him to remind him he is dealing with a volatile place full of opportunistic thugs ..that way he may have moral authority over ruto ....had hoped ICC would affect his personality and legacy ...for now seems what only gets him worried is Raila assault on Kenyatata's empire, not well being of Kenyans and the economy.... for now we can only bank on shocks like NYS, Nyangores, Kericho, Malindi and maybe the streets

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2016, 05:35:37 PM »
Mati thinks Waiguru-Harakhe memos are fake.
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/02/26/activist-mwalimu-mati-pokes-holes-into-waiguru-affidavit-says-harakhe_c1302409
Her whole affidavit is generally fake.  By now she would have known nobody is buying the password joke.  She corroborate's Kabura's affidavit.   

The only potentially true parts are the ones that point a finger in the other direction.  She would not risk it, if there were not truth in it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman