Author Topic: Waiguru now points at Ruto's allies  (Read 7816 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Waiguru now points at Ruto's allies
« on: February 24, 2016, 01:52:17 AM »
True afrocinema. Nollywood cannot do better than this.
Waiguru is very clever only to point at the URP side of the coalition. NYS is to 100% in TNA's hands. How can these URP hooligans like Murkomen and Duale influence NYS?

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Waiguru-blames-NYS-scandal-on-Ruto-aide-allies/-/1056/3090124/-/uwswu5/-/index.html

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Waiguru now points at Ruto's allies
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 03:15:26 AM »
True afrocinema. Nollywood cannot do better than this.
Waiguru is very clever only to point at the URP side of the coalition. NYS is to 100% in TNA's hands. How can these URP hooligans like Murkomen and Duale influence NYS?

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Waiguru-blames-NYS-scandal-on-Ruto-aide-allies/-/1056/3090124/-/uwswu5/-/index.html
kamwana has lost control over  the looting channels.  The hustler has smelled blood and his looting instincts have kicked in.  It seems like he has gone all apeshit with the eating.  His fingerprints all over.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 08:21:45 AM »
The fact that Farouk received 1.5M lend credence that loot was shared but definitely it would seem Waiguru took most of it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 08:46:19 AM »
Just read the Anne Waiguru affidavit. Seem Ruto folks were heavily involved. Now EACC has to get to the very bottom of this.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 10:41:19 AM »
How cheap is Farouk? These guys are carrying billions and even a hairdresser from Muranga receives hundreds of millions and Farouk the right handman of the DP receives 1.5M :o :o :o :o

The fact that Farouk received 1.5M lend credence that loot was shared but definitely it would seem Waiguru took most of it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 11:14:42 AM »
I think he took ya macho. The architect of the scandals obvioulsy took most loot. Farouk Kibet I am told is a functional illiterate. If EACC follow the fingerprints and footsteps of the money, they'll get the real architect.
How cheap is Farouk? These guys are carrying billions and even a hairdresser from Muranga receives hundreds of millions and Farouk the right handman of the DP receives 1.5M :o :o :o :o

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 11:42:24 AM »
I think he took ya macho. The architect of the scandals obvioulsy took most loot. Farouk Kibet I am told is a functional illiterate. If EACC follow the fingerprints and footsteps of the money, they'll get the real architect.

https://web.facebook.com/MombasaCountyGovernment/posts/461967003907085?_rdrAccording to a close friend of Kibet, the guy is a standard 3 drop-out to be exact

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 05:01:13 PM »
When you look at Waiguru's affidavit alongside Kabura's, an interesting image emerges.  There appears to be no doubt that Waiguru and Harakhe are covering for each other in this scam.  Waiguru also understands that she needs to explain how the hairdresser winds up with such huge contracts in such a short time. 

She therefore sacrifices Mangiti and Githinji in the process.  But to do that, she has to revert to the unbelievable password theft story.  In the process she corroborates Kabura's affidavit about the letter from Harakhe; Josephine has no way of knowing about such a letter because it is copied to no one but Waiguru.

Does that mean that Mangiti and Githinji are clean?  Not necessarily.  It appears that they have their own mule in Ben Gethi.  Waiguru may have felt she needed one of her own and that is one way of explaining how Josephine Kabura enters the picture.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 05:03:51 PM »
The interesting thing here is the relationship btw Harakhe and Waiguru. The "love" letters are very interesting. He is acting deputy director reporting directly to Waiguru. Not to the director. Not to PS.

This scheme by Waiguru who hired Harakhe (the guy who lost his password :) or had it 'hacked') way back in Nov 2014 and had it approved six month later...by PSC...fired guys dealing with procurement..and took over procuement.

http://cnyakundi.com/2015/06/this-is-why-everyone-is-on-anne-waigurus-case/

So CBK flags the transactions that have gone through......and Harakhe has to clean up the systems (of pending transaction)..and had to cook up a story...my password was lost and then Waiguru frantically tries to erase his footprints and fingerprints by calling CID.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2016, 05:08:38 PM »
Precisely. We posted at exact time. This scandal is Waiguru own. She fires Rugut, then hire Githinji, and he does not play ball, some she bring in Harakhe in Nov 21 2014! (without even getting PSC approvals then) and man start acting until mid june  2016, is given the AIG (he basically spends as he wishes) without reporting to NYS DG or PS.

The real whistle blower here is CBK. Waiguru naive money laundering thro' Family Bank raises red flag in CBK and they write questioning those transactions. Waiguru and Harakhe know there are many others line up in the system..

Desperate times...

Now the bag is out....Harakhe claim his password was hacked..as Waiguru become "whistle blower" & calls & compromised CID....

Perfect story...from The Consulting House Prof Ngunyi!

The Kabura spill the beans..

And now Waiguru is onto the  naming everyone....Alfred Keter, Duale,

The scandal was simple...Waiguru and Harakhe pad zeros thro IFMIS to every tender awarded to supplies (Kabura and company)...and then try to collect that money from the suppliers.

When you look at Waiguru's affidavit alongside Kabura's, an interesting image emerges.  There appears to be no doubt that Waiguru and Harakhe are covering for each other in this scam.  Waiguru also understands that she needs to explain how the hairdresser winds up with such huge contracts in such a short time. 

She therefore sacrifices Mangiti and Githinji in the process.  But to do that, she has to revert to the unbelievable password theft story.  In the process she corroborates Kabura's affidavit about the letter from Harakhe; Josephine has no way of knowing about such a letter because it is copied to no one but Waiguru.

Does that mean that Mangiti and Githinji are clean?  Not necessarily.  It appears that they have their own mule in Ben Gethi.  Waiguru may have felt she needed one of her own and that is one way of explaining how Josephine Kabura enters the picture.

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2016, 05:15:36 PM »
Precisely. We posted at exact time. This scandal is Waiguru own. She fires Rugut, then hire Githinji, and he does not play ball, some she bring in Harakhe in Nov 21 2014! (without even getting PSC approvals then) and man start acting until mid june  2016, is given the AIG (he basically spends as he wishes) without reporting to NYS DG or PS.

The real whistle blower here is CBK. Waiguru naive money laundering thro' Family Bank raises red flag in CBK and they write questioning those transactions. Waiguru and Harakhe know there are many others line up in the system..

Desperate times...

Now the bag is out....Harakhe claim his password was hacked..as Waiguru become "whistle blower" & calls & compromised CID....

Perfect story...from The Consulting House Prof Ngunyi!

The Kabura spill the beans..

And now Waiguru is onto the  naming everyone....Alfred Keter, Duale,

Yep.  I was curious why she needed to bring in the political players.  It is completely unnecessary for purposes of her affidavit.  I am thinking it is true and, more importantly, her way of making the stakes so high that the big guns will be forced to call off everything maybe through the usual sham methods.  I bet there are crisis meetings all over Nairobi right now.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 05:20:44 PM »
Precisely. The idea is to raise the stake. I think Uhuru has basically let her to dry. So he is going at very heart of Jubilee and raising the stake. He knows statehouse can call of EACC hounds if it become politically dangerous. The same guy who adviced him to go for Nairobi Governor must be the author of this scheme.

Otherwise this was a naive stupid scheme if there was ever one. All tenders in IFMIS are padded with zero. So a supplier of rice of 15M suddenly gets 150M. Then Waiguru and Harakhe follow them up and try to get their 100M.

If it wasn't CBK; then would probably have gone scot free; with Auditor General raising the usual "questions".

The scandal of adding a zero!

Yep.  I was curious why she needed to bring in the political players.  It is completely unnecessary for purposes of her affidavit.  I am thinking it is true and, more importantly, her way of making the stakes so high that the big guns will be forced to call off everything maybe through the usual sham methods.  I bet there are crisis meetings all over Nairobi right now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2016, 05:36:43 PM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2016, 05:50:50 PM »
Just read the Anne Waiguru affidavit. Seem Ruto folks were heavily involved. Now EACC has to get to the very bottom of this.
You are always an optimistic guy. EACC cleared Waiguru.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2016, 05:59:20 PM »
They have a chance to re-look into this.Obviously if they cannot perfom, then am optimistic we will fire all of them and re-start with a new team. We cannot afford to be cynical or give up without trying..just coz we have failed previously.

EACC deserve this chance..let work their butt.

We do not have another country.

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 08:50:55 PM »
They have a chance to re-look into this.Obviously if they cannot perfom, then am optimistic we will fire all of them and re-start with a new team. We cannot afford to be cynical or give up without trying..just coz we have failed previously.

EACC deserve this chance..let work their butt.

We do not have another country.

There is no hope in EACC.  They are part of the scandal.  They are not going to incriminate themselves.  They will work out something that looks palatable in the media and count on father time to do the rest.

Scandals like this should be seized upon by the Isaac Rutos of this world to push for total devolution.  Such a set up while not panacea, increases the chances of some outliers breaking the mold.

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2016, 09:37:19 PM »
et al. have come out roaring from their corners.   

Criminal comedy passed off as national governance.   It's unusual.   Different, as the Americans would put it.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2016, 10:27:55 PM »
EACC as is constituted is DEAD. Has no teeth, just barks. MPIGS if the are alive, need to set up a special counsel statute. Give it the power to prosecute high crimes - Anyone in govt above a certain class. DPP can't do it alone. Otherwise these cases go to court and thats the last you'll hear. Whatever happened to Goldenberg, chicekngate, recent land grabbing in Karen, etc.

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2016, 12:17:14 AM »
et al. have come out roaring from their corners.   

Criminal comedy passed off as national governance.   It's unusual.   Different, as the Americans would put it.
Add to that the various agencies requesting documents.  Back and forth.  In public; DPP has become very effective with twitter.  Wanjiku now knows they are not sleeping on the job.

Here is one Farouk Kibet.  Telling Luhyas where mkatiat is to be found.

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2016, 12:30:22 PM »
when a country leadership seeks counsel from petty thugs like Farouk, Sonko and such we are in very dangerous and reckless times where everything goes... If Kenyatta, Moi & Kibaki relied on schooled thugs like Mbiyu, Mungai, Biwott, Kulei, Kiraitu, Mwiraria and still took us to the dogs this may turn out to be tragic .... Uhuru needs a guy with balls like late Michuki to bring him to remind him he is dealing with a volatile place full of opportunistic thugs ..that way he may have moral authority over ruto ....had hoped ICC would affect his personality and legacy ...for now seems what only gets him worried is Raila assault on Kenyatata's empire, not well being of Kenyans and the economy.... for now we can only bank on shocks like NYS, Nyangores, Kericho, Malindi and maybe the streets
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution