Author Topic: Pundit, your profile picture gets featured by the standard  (Read 6663 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit, your profile picture gets featured by the standard
« on: September 12, 2014, 02:34:17 PM »
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/thenairobian/article/2000134714/the-rise-of-devil-worship-in-kenya

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Pundit, your profile picture gets featured in the standard
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 02:39:04 PM »
When I retold the story I had heard from the street at .com I was nearly lynched.

http://nipate.com/mama-ngina-made-a-pact-with-lucifer-for-uhuru-kenyatta-t42971.html
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
Re: Pundit, your profile picture gets featured by the standard
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 03:33:09 PM »
When I retold the story I had heard from the street at .com I was nearly lynched.

http://nipate.com/mama-ngina-made-a-pact-with-lucifer-for-uhuru-kenyatta-t42971.html

You are the biggest idiot, hypocritical and out-rightly MAD. One morning you wake up and say it was only a joke - after being called out for your stupidity. And today you claim it was a story you heard from street..? You must be a very big loser if you gain satisfaction in accusing an 80-year-old woman just because his son kicked your god's ass. You are a lunatic. Kumbafu
 :104: :104: :P :P :P

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 03:55:42 PM »
What I posted after hearing it from well informed street wananchi. What followed was relentless harassment, stalking and being questioned by Devil Worshippers. I was put to task. Thanks to many Christians who through PMs offered me support and prayed for me to be protected from The Devil and his Nipate supporters.

Quote from: Omollo
To become president was always a hard bargain for Uhuru. So Mama Ngina came to the rescue with a Pact With the very self Lucifer. The payment was to be in form of blood. The deal was stuck on their farm in Rongai near Salgaa. And Lucifer immediately increased his collectors at Salgaa where there has been an increase in the number of mysterious and deadly accidents.

But Lucifer also needed blood from the Kenyatta family. This has been slow in coming. He apparently did not accept the blood of the cousin who died in Westgate disaster.

Lucifer rejected the cousin's blood arguing that it was too distant from the Kenyatta family and therefore too diluted. The blood was also shed by Muslims and therefore not acceptable. He wanted pure blood from the core Kenyatta family. This has not happened despite several warnings! The last warning was delivered by Cardinal John Njue of the Catholic Church. He told Uhuru Lucifer was becoming impatient.

So Lucifer decided to teach Uhuru a lesson. Unless Kenyatta family is blood is shed quickly, Lucifer will engineer more chaos for Mama Ngina's son.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 04:22:14 PM »
Oh, this must be the avatar Queen was talking about. Religious symbols came with the package when the forum was installed. Sigil of Baphomet, the Knights templar worshipped before it was misused by crazies.

:welcome:

The Standard reporters!

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 04:24:03 PM »

:104: :104: :P :P :P

Natty, honestly, you make yourself TOO obvious. Can we start afresh?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 04:45:12 PM »
I just picked what was available and do not really give a damn about church of god or satan; all of them are just fiction.

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 04:54:47 PM »
What I posted after hearing it from well informed street wananchi. What followed was relentless harassment, stalking and being questioned by Devil Worshippers. I was put to task. Thanks to many Christians who through PMs offered me support and prayed for me to be protected from The Devil and his Nipate supporters.

Quote from: vooke
negro,
I went out of my way to confirm exactly what you was saying
You ONLY admitted to it being a word-on-the-ground when pressured

You can't possibly make jokes out of character assassination and tragedies. If you did, please start two on Rayirla
Let me start one.

Kifacki imported hyenas from Tsavo to Kisumu to eat carcases of all of the 666 jarluos mowed there but 174. That's why their bodies was never found.  Please laugh :lol:

Quote from: Omollo
There is ignorance and then there is WILLFUL ignorance.

How come people like Bryn immediately knew I was joking but you did not? In yours and Njamlik's case I assume you believed it to be true. In NBCs case (especially the likes of pin pricks like Tarimbo and other jesters) it was just a good day to bash Omollo and have a complete day. Nobody in his right mind can believe that nonsense. Yet you chose to believe it and have continued to use it for whatever it has got. It has now harmed Njamlik to the extent I get PMs warning me to stay clear of him like other people here becaulse he is a DW with a jini on his tongue - the things people say here my God!  :lol:  :lol: 

Now I appreciate a good joke. I appreciate being prayed for and I did ask even if in jest. Should I abandon my values for a belief in that garbage? (sorry those praying for me!)

About your demons, I have so many people at Nipate praying for me that Njamlik may not harm me, I would not care about your demons  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Quote from: vooke
Omorlo,
People can believe anything they want. I saw some jarluos on NTV saying that fish blood cures HIV :shock:
What I can't do is to disseminate unsubstantiated rumors and pass them as facts, especially where they are highly injurious to the character and person of the subject. in fact if I did, I'd encourage the hearers to critique or ignore them instead of believing them

If I was a devil worshipper, trust me I'd not waste my energy on Nipate, I'd dispatch some searcher demons to locate you and have you sodomized in your sleep by the worst of them

So were you joking or were you not? You don't need to answer - because we know your god was beaten up during the election. That's your only beef with Mama - nothing else. You of the "I hate Ngugi because of FGM" but "I have an obsession of having S-X with women who have been genitally mutilated"

You should be kicked out of that NGO that you are working

@Veris - Am i an enemy because for speaking the truth? Will Omollo NEVER do any wrong? Omollo accuses an 80-year-old woman of being a Satanist - it's not bad. But when Omollo is called out for his slanderous utterances, it's wrong?

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 05:45:11 PM »
Veritas, when you side-load satanware on the site, you are threatening devout religious men like me.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 05:50:12 PM »
This subject makes me stays aside
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 06:17:12 PM »
Natty, starting afresh means making an effort not to bully. Singling out members and prick, prick. Are you able just debate? On another note..

:a012:

This reminds me of you..