Author Topic: *This* is what I consider showing-initiative and go-getting!  (Read 1418 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
*This* is what I consider showing-initiative and go-getting!
« on: February 18, 2016, 06:01:46 PM »
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000192138/form-four-leaver-admits-he-recruited-and-lectured-students-at-narok-university-for-two-years

:D
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: *This* is what I consider showing-initiative and go-getting!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 06:34:23 PM »
Bungei is unfazed.  Throw him into an operating theater and he will be happy to perform brain surgery for a fee.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 07:29:58 PM »
Bungei is unfazed.  Throw him into an operating theater and he will be happy to perform brain surgery for a fee.

Still, to be fair to the guy, he didn't lie about his qualifications or anything like that ... just rose steadily from butcher to gardener to lecturer.   And the Deputy Vice Chancellor there seems supportive: "It is not impossible for a hardworking driver to become a company's chief Executive officer and the case at hand is not unique," said Kisirkoi when confronted.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 03:38:26 PM »
Kenya is full of these go getters.. Most of medical practitioners are quacks. Most of the county commissioners are people of questionable credentials. This guy is a real Kenyan hero and I applaud him for going out there and grabbing his share of the Kenyan dream