Author Topic: Whistleblower Anne Waiguru Partook in the Feast  (Read 13095 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Whistleblower Anne Waiguru Partook in the Feast
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2016, 11:25:42 PM »
Even more remarkable I now suspect the hauls were made in cash.  It would be entertaining to see how many trips the hairdresser consultant whoever has not yet squealed had to make to haul the moneys from bank to Waiguru Waiguru's sister the alleged contact point.  It's a full time job, just collecting the cash.

A lesson that drug lords learned early on in their game: minimize the involvement of banks.   That (a) makes it harder to trace the real recipient, and (b) complicates life for law-enforcement types who are minded to get court orders for seizures.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2016, 01:42:43 AM »
Inspector Clouseau says he now has new files with new information:

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000192299/eacc-shifts-blame-of-bungled-sh791-million-probe-on-cid/
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2016, 01:24:26 AM »
Inspector Clouseau says he now has new files with new information:

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000192299/eacc-shifts-blame-of-bungled-sh791-million-probe-on-cid/
They evidently could not realize that there is no way a hairdresser would be moving those numbers without an insider.  A big insider.  It never crosses their mind that there might be something odd.  Because CID did not tell them.  Time for more investigations.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2016, 10:01:39 PM »
I am told that there is an affidavit from the whistleblower doing rounds.  If someone has a link, please post.  I want to read it for my evening entertainment.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2016, 10:20:19 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2016, 10:22:44 PM »
I don't know if it's naivette or just helplessness.  This is a mafia state.  One wrong move could cost your life.  I wouldn't be surprised if the scandal has both Jubilee and CORD protagonists.  It will take an external agency to sort it out.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2016, 06:00:15 PM »
Are you kidding?
CORD sleeps with Jubilee guys every day. That's why there's nobody screaming around at CORD. The only naive people are the citizens.

I don't know if it's naivette or just helplessness.  This is a mafia state.  One wrong move could cost your life.  I wouldn't be surprised if the scandal has both Jubilee and CORD protagonists.  It will take an external agency to sort it out.

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2016, 07:08:01 PM »
Are you kidding?
CORD sleeps with Jubilee guys every day. That's why there's nobody screaming around at CORD. The only naive people are the citizens.

That's what I am saying.  It's silly when someone complains about corruption and then suggests CORD is the solution.  When did you last hear of any serious ideas in parliament from Jubilee or CORD against these scams?  They don't even bother with lip service anymore.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2016, 10:29:24 PM »
Agreed. CORD is no solution.

Are you kidding?

That's what I am saying.  It's silly when someone complains about corruption and then suggests CORD is the solution.  When did you last hear of any serious ideas in parliament from Jubilee or CORD against these scams?  They don't even bother with lip service anymore.