Author Topic: ‘Helpless’ Uhuru can’t pull a Magufuli in Kenya  (Read 1557 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
‘Helpless’ Uhuru can’t pull a Magufuli in Kenya
« on: December 15, 2015, 10:20:40 PM »
www.sde.co.ke/m/thenairobian/article/2000185393/helpless-uhuru-can-t-pull-a-magufuli-here

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: ‘Helpless’ Uhuru can’t pull a Magufuli in Kenya
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 10:35:28 PM »
That is just an excuse.  If kamwana cracked the whip and did the right thing, all the others will follow.  If in doubt, remember the way EACC raided Waiguru's home, if only for PR purposes.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 07:29:53 PM »
RV. I disagree. Uhuru has no ethics, so everything goes. If he fired people for non performance he will win a court case. But you have to tell the bosses in writing whats expected and then evaluate performance.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 08:45:25 PM »
We cannot live on excuses after excuses. Let him fire corrupt officials and let them run to court. E.g chicken gate case the people who bribed chirchir are doing time why should chirchir continue to collect cs salary even after being fired for theft of tax payers money? Same thing with waiguru and the rest those people are still collecting salary and allowances even after they were fired.