Author Topic: Uhuru Has Lost it  (Read 3727 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru Has Lost it
« on: December 11, 2015, 09:02:35 AM »
The decision to walk in to Raila's trap at noon has me wondering whether there is any brains left in State House. Pundit calculated that 19 months stand between us and the elections. I would take 3 months off for campaigns.

Raila announced that he would decide whether to honour the summonses or not. That was a clear message that he would milk it for every political point he could score. He has as expected (by all but State House) expanded his fishing grounds to the Chicken Gate Scandal - which is really his target. Raila has no intention of having Isaack Chickens Hassan presiding over the next elections. Uhuru has given him the opportunity to bring back the issue with damning force.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/policemen-surround-raila-office#sthash.8NFIeXEe.dpuf
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru Has Lost it
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 09:24:53 AM »
But Omollo good to have you back. I don't understand politicks. It seems the president's men have it all together. With elections this close MPs are being arrested. Now we have journalists arrested, threatened and gagged. Raila is icing on the cake. I'm not sure though what the cake is made of and who is really eating it here.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 10:17:39 AM »
I agree. Dumb move. Raila is a liberty to make any accusation. That is part of free speech. And more than that...those are issue to be dealt with politically. After all we are a democracy.

I think the police right now is under siege from Gen Nkaissery. The good thing...political impunity has waned...but Gen Nkaissery has to work a very fine line here.

It always good to arrest politicians..but going for Raila..you better have a really watertight case..and here they've got nothing.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 01:15:31 PM »
Remember our AG said at the ICC that the Kenyan constitution does not have a provision to force a witness to share his evidence. What has changed here?

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 02:04:56 PM »
Remember our AG said at the ICC that the Kenyan constitution does not have a provision to force a witness to share his evidence. What has changed here?

the perpetrators of suspected crime

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 02:46:25 PM »

Is the usual jubilidiot double standard.  You will notice that the zombie supporters are not asking the government to produce a list of funded infrastructure.   They're busy  odinga odingaring.

Very poor..

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 02:48:14 PM »
Omollo, you were "killed" again this week... Nice to see you've risen from the "dead"

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 05:29:41 PM »
I am not a lawyer.  But even I can easily see that this is abuse of office.  Is there really a law that permits a policeman to arrest anyone in Kenya without probable cause?
In a statement later, EACC chief executive officer Halakhe Waqo said Raila would be arrested if he fails to appear before the commission on Monday.

Waqo said the EACC is gazetted as a police station and can therefore issue such summons against any person who fails to honour its request to offer information.
Politically, arresting Raila is inviting chaos.  EACC is obviously not independent.  Is kamwana being advised by Itumbi and other assorted jokers by his side?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 06:28:49 PM »
This seems to be the trend. Preemption is the goal here. Make people afraid to say anything that negatively affects the Uhuru govt. if the jubilee govt doesn't kill you they will harass you to death. He mob has taken over the government and their law is the law. Kenyatta doesn't even have control anymore.
To be fair I also see the same Trend with ODM. they don't value leadership, so chaos at elections is the trend. MOB JUSTICE !!

Offline Nyakinywa

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 08:10:18 PM »
Via Facebook: Mutahi Ngunyi

Mutahi Ngunyi:

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2015, 09:23:44 PM »
If Uhuru had left institutions do their job, he wouldn't have problems we are experiencing now. Cronies took over and he can't even control these cronies.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 11:43:05 PM »
The decision to walk in to Raila's trap at noon has me wondering whether there is any brains left in State House.

Two words: Panic and frustration at Statehouse over the Eurobond consequences.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-10/who-took-the-money-spat-roils-kenya-as-bonds-lose-most-in-world

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2015, 10:15:04 AM »
We are starting from false premise that uhuru had it together from the word get go .....on eurobond I believe this could be a turning point on war on corruption if handled carefully and dealt with to conclusion.  The people are with Raila they want tangible evidence on projects that were funded with eurobond money. Which leads me to ask if Rotich had eurobond money why did they have to take 39 billions loan to lease diagnostic medical equipment?
The best thing about Eurobond is the international components in the whole deal. It's time for kenyans to start writing to CEO of the involved banks and the embassy in kenya demanding answers. We cannot ambassadors lecturing kenyans on corruption while banks from their country are robbing kenyans.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2015, 12:49:34 PM »
Omollo, you were "killed" again this week... Nice to see you've risen from the "dead"

The Bozos of .choo think they can "provoke" me in to returning there to stop its slow but sure move to the death. Of course RVHH will pump in the money he gets from faking travel allowances (him and his wife*) and run it well in to 2018. But it will collapse after that especially when Masinde will leave.

Ofcourse i read about my constant death (and unpublished resurrections). It's amusing at times.

The Bozo should demand substantiation here
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2015, 04:02:39 PM »
Patel
You're right. Uhuru never really had it together.