Author Topic: Njamlik and Co. Using Provocation to Up Numbers  (Read 5937 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Njamlik and Co. Using Provocation to Up Numbers
« on: September 12, 2014, 04:07:52 PM »
I have refused to buy the trick. They can come here and wash the floor with me. My going there to debate a Njamlik proxy only gives .com a lifeline.

So I have basically conceded and move on. I expect post omollo celebrations to take place... emphasizing how the brainless fools beat me and all that. What they can't do practically, they "do" it with their imagination. Shaban Bin Robert did write a whole Novel: Kufikirika!

RVHH of the "Loving Wife" fame in between being twangad by the Nyeri Wangu wa Makheri, posts pictures from Facebook to keep the image of being WSR right hand man. Dead Nuts is still obsessed with my gender but reacts with anger when the same is directed at her.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Njamlik and Co. Using Provocation to Up Numbers
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 04:11:17 PM »
Omollo,

Always think of something better you can do than engage some of these folks.  There is no shortage.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 04:24:08 PM »
Omollo is always itching for a fight. It is a compulsive condition. He will be back in .com

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 04:36:44 PM »
Jokoyo and Termie

I kept my word: I have not posted a new thread over there. Let's say this was my goodbye. I think Njamlik will kill the site. I can foresee RVHH and Njamlik agreeing with each other on ICC, "Ohollow" and so on. If they bring their nonsense here, I hope they get directed to the door fast fast fast!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 04:43:44 PM »
Omollo, you have to chose your fights. They like it down and dirty and you do not have to join them in the mud. This is why .org is a godsend. You can post here in peace and tranguility while they laugh themselves to silence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 04:48:05 PM »
Precisely. The trick that keep you posting for centuries is to know when to let ran away and when to fight. You see Njamlik fought until he got tired went offline for 5yrs...Omollo you disappeared for 1 yr. These kinds of places can drain your if you're not careful.

Nipate.com is gone to the dogs...let us build this forum...to become a pleasant places to visit and engage.

Omollo, you have to chose your fights. They like it down and dirty and you do not have to join them in the mud. This is why .org is a godsend. You can post here in peace and tranguility while they laugh themselves to silence.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 04:49:05 PM »
Negro,
there is no 'provocation'; they know you go to sniff there as a guest which is really silly as in believing your own lies just like they pop in here outta curiosity. if you was not visiting it, it would not matter what they said. You are addicted and trying a sheepish excuse for visiting Nipate.com. You are thinking loudly because you are guilty of indecision

vooke will continue pastoring both churches for now :D
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 05:15:21 PM »
After many years of having social intercourse with each other on line  , it will be  difficult to break clean and permanently ignore each other. When the politicians   re align in 2017 , new comradeships and new enemies will come to life. It is a revolving door.

Nothing wrong with sneaking back at .com. There will always crop up a subject / debate that you cannot resist to comment on. ie Puakal or  Ajuoga might come up with some interesting narrative/ comment/ topic. Nothing wrong with chipping in. Irritants can be safely placed on your ignore list. I think self imposed permanent exile is not the way to go.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 05:18:54 PM »
Why should I not visit the site. I never said I won't visit. I am referring to posting deliberately tendentious stuff with a view of getting a response. What in your world qualifies for a "provocation"? Is an insult not provocative enough?

What indecision am I guilty of? I think you are getting rather confused in the head.

Negro,
there is no 'provocation'; they know you go to sniff there as a guest which is really silly as in believing your own lies just like they pop in here outta curiosity. if you was not visiting it, it would not matter what they said. You are addicted and trying a sheepish excuse for visiting Nipate.com. You are thinking loudly because you are guilty of indecision

vooke will continue pastoring both churches for now :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 05:20:04 PM »
After many years of having social intercourse with each other on line  , it will be  difficult to break clean and permanently ignore each other. When the politicians   re align in 2017 , new comradeships and new enemies will come to life. It is a revolving door.

Nothing wrong with sneaking back at .com. There will always crop up a subject / debate that you cannot resist to comment on. ie Puakal or  Ajuoga might come up with some interesting narrative/ comment/ topic. Nothing wrong with chipping in. Irritants can be safely placed on your ignore list. I think self imposed permanent exile is not the way to go.
In my case I never said I would completely ignore .com I said I won't start new threads there and haven't.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 05:21:12 PM »
You can visit it all you want but you can't blame whoever you left there for that which is what you are implying

Why should I not visit the site. I never said I won't visit. I am referring to posting deliberately tendentious stuff with a view of getting a response. What in your world qualifies for a "provocation"? Is an insult not provocative enough?

What indecision am I guilty of? I think you are getting rather confused in the head.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 05:25:35 PM »
...Omollo you disappeared for 1 yr. These kinds of places can drain your if you're not careful.

Nipate.com is gone to the dogs...let us build this forum...to become a pleasant places to visit and engage.

I never really disappeared. You are aware of contracts we sign. Some are really enforceable. Most of it is about views one expresses out there.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 05:26:09 PM »
whatever.
You can visit it all you want but you can't blame whoever you left there for that which is what you are implying

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 05:28:24 PM »
Addicts blame everything but their weak resolve..devil worshippers, demons,witchcraft, depression, poverty, stress,enemies, peer pressure...anything
whatever.