Author Topic: Question about ICC  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Question about ICC
« on: September 12, 2014, 02:52:04 AM »
Does Uhuruto use taxpayers money to defend themselves?
I thought this was a private case?
If so, do they extend it to Sang? or even did they refund Kosgey?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Question about ICC
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 03:53:10 AM »
kamwana has been leaning heavily on wanjiku's back since the start of the case.  Not mention efforts by his cousin, the mortician.

The hustler is a recent beneficiary of that back.  Sang is on some form of assistance, with Katwa Kigen wolfing down the lion's share.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 11:37:57 AM »
Does Uhuruto use taxpayers money to defend themselves?
I thought this was a private case?
If so, do they extend it to Sang? or even did they refund Kosgey?
In principle, they were supposed to either pay or get the public defender to pay. Along the way, they seized government and the rules changed. Now it is a government project complete with joyrides for MPs. The Kenyan Embassy in the Netherlands is just a regular travel agency renting limos and taxis for them and their hangers on.

Ordinarily the money spent by government on these cases should be refunded to the treasury. But expect that and you can get a bucket full of piss from a hen faster than the taxpayers cash. In reality, Uhuru seized power to beat the ICC and all these other issues such as insecurity, development etc are just a distraction to him. That is why he spends his time with Sonkos and Kobias drinking 24hrs while Karangi runs business.

Sang is depending on the public defender. His lawyers are getting rich on the trial. I hope they do arrange to give him some kickbacks.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 05:27:33 PM »
And you expect the regular guy to get anything from such kind of govt that has no ethical standards?
Worse thing is how nobody has brought this up in parliament

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 05:38:00 PM »
We do not have any evidence that gok now pays for their legal services. Such payments should be flagged by the Auditor General. It reasonable to expect DPORK and PORK whilst conducting their private affairs will continue to enjoy the privelleges of their offices..include vip treatments and security.