Author Topic: Uhuru support in central at all time low  (Read 4785 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Uhuru support in central at all time low
« on: November 10, 2015, 07:30:55 PM »

Ahmednasir Abdullahi
?@ahmednasirlaw   Intelligence report prepared for the presidency/jubilee shows support in central stands at 60% and 20% at rift valley...alarm bells ringing

That is the tweet from Grand Mullah of Grandiose utterances.. I belief so even those hardened Uhuru loyalists are starting to doubt his ability to govern effectively and stamp out looting. Most supporters of Jubilee are very unsure of Uhuru they think he has a "personal flaw" this personal flaw is attributed to his status as a rich boy and his own vice of alcoholism. Whispers are becoming louder and louder.. Nyeri Mps recent revolt shows that the ground is shifting away from Uhuru to an alternative candidate

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru support in central at all time low
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 08:50:56 PM »
Such figures have no practical significance: In 2017, everyone in Central will vote for Uhuru, as will all the RV sheep (for whom Ruto was paid for ages ago).
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 11:16:20 PM »
Such figures have no practical significance: In 2017, everyone in Central will vote for Uhuru, as will all the RV sheep (for whom Ruto was paid for ages ago).
As sure as cattle to the slaughterhouse.  Issue oriented politics are for a different time.  For a generation perhaps having reaped the full rewards of the current type of politics.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 12:44:46 AM »
very sad tribalism is a terrible vice

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 03:25:48 PM »
I think NIS has credible evidence that uhuru relection will be impossible no wonder Moi was meeting Uhuru today to strategize on how to gain back trust

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 07:04:55 PM »
uhuru is a hometown boy and central is his.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 09:11:16 AM »
It no brainer. Uhuru will win Central and RV votes if election are held today.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 03:01:56 PM »
the key question is can Uhuru maintain his 50.9%? Are voters not concerned about corruption and bad economy..?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 04:16:48 PM »
We will find out that around 2017. It too early to ran the numbers. 3 months to elections..when all alignment and realignment (tribal) have been confirmed and finalized...we can then be able to guesstimate.
the key question is can Uhuru maintain his 50.9%? Are voters not concerned about corruption and bad economy..?

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 05:37:10 PM »
can Kenya move beyond tribal alignments? I think in 20 years when the young post moi era kids will be leadership this will be possible

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 05:46:46 PM »
can Kenya move beyond tribal alignments? I think in 20 years when the young post moi era kids will be leadership this will be possible
Not with the current elite in place.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2015, 06:10:06 PM »
Windy,
You just made a Self defeatist statement .. I believe we can be the new elites. We can defeat the current barons and not get coopted by them. I know people want to have their cake and eat it too.. Meaning we want to make political noise and not act on it. We want to be politicians but not seek office.

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2015, 06:25:45 PM »
Windy,
You just mad a Self defeatist statement .. I believe we can be the new elites. We can defeat the current barons and not get coopted by them
I think that's a good way to think.  But I don't think there is really a clean way of doing that?  It seems that as soon as one becomes part of the eating class, they become hostage to one or other tribal elite.  Look at Martha Karua during NARC's time, Kiraitu Murungi, Raila himself.

Talking of which, Raila is in a very good position to change wanjiku's life, even without holding power.  But does he ever do it?  Without meaning to sound like a jubilant youth winger, since he left power, how many toilets has Raila helped build in Kibera? Or even Mathare?  There is nothing stopping him from getting involved in those people's lives in a positive way.  He has the resources, connections and I believe the time to do it.  But he doesn't.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2015, 06:35:37 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2015, 06:53:31 PM »
I think he is just another African leader.  And he likes his chances with the current state of affairs.  I don't consider his an economic school of thought.  But rather cold blooded calculation for selfish personal gain regardless of how that affects wanjiku.  I can't blame him.  He has been on the cusp of getting the ultimate prize for some time now. 

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 07:01:26 PM »
I think you have to understand Raila way of doing things .... He strongly supports big infrastructure projects, he is willing to condone corruption in tendering for these projects as long as the project main goal is achieved.

Interesting viewpoint.   In that case, why should he and the coalition he leads be voted in as replacements for Uhuru and his coalition (which are "doing well" in big-infrastructure+corruption)?

Also Terminator's question is about "getting involved in those people's lives in a positive way".   If his "strong Keynesian"  beliefs prevent him from doing that, then neither he nor them are of much value.   (Getting involved in such a manner, as in the simple matter of helping toilets in slums,  is not necessarily "welfare".)
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 07:05:34 PM »
There is no big difference between  the two ideologically same side of the coin

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2015, 07:09:55 PM »
Rails believes in eliminating slums not upgrading them ..he believes in building high rises and demolish pit latrines replacing them with modern sewers on this end he spent 500 million in kibera housing project