Author Topic: Magufuli Jumps Hospital  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Magufuli Jumps Hospital
« on: November 10, 2015, 11:21:10 PM »

The general hospital in Dar was given no warning.  No time to prepare themselves.  With new bed sheets, clean floors.  Freshly tended flower beds.  Smiling patients.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Magufuli Jumps Hospital
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 12:33:07 AM »
wasn't this man party the one that was at helm when this hospital got to the state it is in? Instead of changing institutions we are relying on a executive imperial power of presidency to reign in corruption and ineptitude. This is the right thing to do but using the wrong approach

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 02:47:27 PM »
Management By Walking Around (MBWA) still works well for majority even based on my personal anecdotal evidence. No room for petty gossip, facebook, watsapp,and such distrations. Majority humans (only) work (better) under pressure
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 05:55:27 PM »
Management By Walking Around (MBWA) still works well for majority even based on my personal anecdotal evidence. No room for petty gossip, facebook, watsapp,and such distrations. Majority humans (only) work (better) under pressure
MBWA...that's funny.  Magufuli is tired of self-inflicted nonsensical African tragedies.  He laments loudly about civil servants travelling abroad at government expense while shit like this is going on.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 06:52:59 PM »
Magufuli is tired of self-inflicted nonsensical African tragedies.  He laments loudly about civil servants travelling abroad at government expense while shit like this is going on.

Kenya, where public hospitals are very dangerous places for sick people, needs some of this MBWA.  All that is required is a short break from the company Mr. J. Walker (of Scottish fame) and Ms. Things Of Desire (honey coated with sugar).
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 07:07:42 PM »
Magufuli is tired of self-inflicted nonsensical African tragedies.  He laments loudly about civil servants travelling abroad at government expense while shit like this is going on.

Kenya, where public hospitals are very dangerous places for sick people, needs some of this MBWA.  All that is required is a short break from the company Mr. J. Walker (of Scottish fame) and Ms. Things Of Desire (honey coated with sugar).
In Kenya, if kamwana does not deny there is any problem, the honcho in charge would be made a prosecution witness as investigations are carried out.

Harriet Tubman