Author Topic: Nyanza, Coast Lead in Support for the Referendum  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Nyanza, Coast Lead in Support for the Referendum
« on: September 11, 2014, 11:46:04 PM »
Poor reporting or my understanding....

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Nyanza-Coast-lead-in-support-for-the-referendum/-/1064/2449750/-/lg26uv/-/index.html
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Mintos

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Nyanza, Coast Lead in Support for the Referendum
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 09:02:17 AM »
this survey was paid for by NMG, right?

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 10:47:07 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with this survey. It conforms to what we really expect. May be i' am wrong.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 01:03:46 PM »
The starting phase augurs badly for Jubilee. They are facing a problem in Western where the referendum is popular but has not been captured in the polls. Above all, the tide is changing in RV.

On the issue of Devolution money alone, these figures would change. I think OKOA is suffering from poor information dissemination.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 04:49:58 PM »
In the same survey 2/3 support devolution; CORD should subjects their referendum to more opinion polling so they can find popular isues and remove issues that may not see the light.

Pesa Mashinani is shoe in.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 05:14:37 PM »
In the same survey 2/3 support devolution; CORD should subjects their referendum to more opinion polling so they can find popular isues and remove issues that may not see the light.

Pesa Mashinani is shoe in.
The CORD / OKOA problem is information. They are underestimating the power of political demagogues to influence voters. In the absence of political rallies, they should find ways to bring information to the people. They can use TV and Radio ads and be only too pleased if TNA launches counter ads.

To this day, they don't yet have a website or branch offices.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 05:53:25 PM »
All that cost money except websites and social media dissemination. Uhuru had a pretty effective organisation under TNA. Raila should learn from that.

Ultimate this has to go first through the real hurdle of getting 24 county assemblies to approve this...when parliament rejects it as is expected.

I say let us remain open minded..if CORD ideas are great...i will support them.

The CORD / OKOA problem is information. They are underestimating the power of political demagogues to influence voters. In the absence of political rallies, they should find ways to bring information to the people. They can use TV and Radio ads and be only too pleased if TNA launches counter ads.

To this day, they don't yet have a website or branch offices.