Author Topic: Waiguru Gags Parliament. Nyachae Helps Her... Media Silent  (Read 3295 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Waiguru Gags Parliament. Nyachae Helps Her... Media Silent
« on: October 06, 2015, 11:56:16 AM »
Those who blame Adam for allowing himself to eat of the Forbidden Fruit should come and see how this Jezebel is weaving powerful men in her web. Nyachae is the latest to drop his pants.

A Judge issued an order barring parliament from debating her impeachment. Speaker Muturi who has previously rejected similar orders is on the spot.

Gossip has it that Uhuru has moved with speed to protect the mother of his kid. Waiguru moved to a new 120 million house in Kitisuru. It can't be on her lousy CS salary.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Waiguru Gags Parliament. Nyachae Helps Her... Media Silent
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 12:02:33 PM »
Even you would move with speed to protect "hile asali yako ina sukari".
What is 120M compared to the 800M paid to the unknown by NYS? This is what we know of now and the unknown could be even more.

Gossip has it that Uhuru has moved with speed to protect the mother of his kid. Waiguru moved to a new 120 million house in Kitisuru. It can't be on her lousy CS salary.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 12:18:52 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 12:24:11 PM »
Kadudu

I doubt that very much. I could never endanger the life-bread on account of hubris. Hubris will bring down Uhuru as it has brought down many men in history.

I believe 120 is her cut from the loot. The evidence extracted from Family Bank was suppressed. The new CBK boss has just got an express train coming his way. Will he help conceal where the money went and keep his job or will he spill the beans and be sent packing.

Jubilee has beaten all previous governments when it comes to corruption.
What is 120M compared to the 800M paid to the unknown by NYS? This is what we know of now and the unknown could be even more.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 04:18:48 PM »
It would appear that holding a public office is now on the same pedestal as the Bill of Rights.  Apparently a CS has some sort of security of tenure not spelled out in the constitution.  Nyachae thinks Parliament is not an independent institution.  That it would just ride roughshod over Waiguru's sacred right to be in public office. 

In any case it's all a charade.  The focus should be on how does wanjiku get her money back pronto? whether the thief steps aside or not.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 05:53:59 PM »
The focus should be on how does wanjiku get her money back pronto? whether the thief steps aside or not.

Take a look at the Kenyan media and other "outlets":   Is anyone really asking for the money to be returned?   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 06:48:57 PM »
The judiciary should stay in its docket. They are overreaching and it does not look good. Does anyone see this????
After reading this twice, the judge is talking about the process not the impeachment itself..

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 06:50:37 PM »
120million???
No way. Stop peddling lies. No house can cost that much...Unless my head is in the sand...

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 07:06:24 PM »
The focus should be on how does wanjiku get her money back pronto? whether the thief steps aside or not.

Take a look at the Kenyan media and other "outlets":   Is anyone really asking for the money to be returned?   
No.  That is the real problem I think.  They have internalized the idea that if you steal big, you should keep it, as long as you step aside or are otherwise humiliated. 

I think everyone agrees that at this point, nobody is going to jail in Kenya for that kind of theft.  If they focus on making them pay back every dime, instead of "stepping aside" and similar nonsense, that will kill some of the thrill of looting.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 07:53:25 PM »
The scariest thing that is happening is that the general population  has accepted the robbing of tax payer money to enrich oneself. Its been institutionalized.

No.  That is the real problem I think.  They have internalized the idea that if you steal big, you should keep it, as long as you step aside or are otherwise humiliated. 

I think everyone agrees that at this point, nobody is going to jail in Kenya for that kind of theft.  If they focus on making them pay back every dime, instead of "stepping aside" and similar nonsense, that will kill some of the thrill of looting.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 08:10:03 PM »

This is one instance where the Opposition could show some leadership.    Stepping aside, being "cleared", and then returned to office achieves little; so I can't understand what the clamour is all about.   Similarly, it is a futile exercise to get worked up about impeaching anyone (and especially Uhuru) when Jubilee has a majority in the legislature and some CORD types would welcome an opportunity to eat.    Okoa Kenya too is another misdirected waste of time, money, and organizational effort.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 09:21:09 PM »
Opposition???
These goons are all the same. Am sure they'll welcome ngilu back as soon as she leaves jubilee

This is one instance where the Opposition could show some leadership.    Stepping aside, being "cleared", and then returned to office achieves little; so I can't understand what the clamour is all about.   Similarly, it is a futile exercise to get worked up about impeaching anyone (and especially Uhuru) when Jubilee has a majority in the legislature and some CORD types would welcome an opportunity to eat.    Okoa Kenya too is another misdirected waste of time, money, and organizational effort.

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 12:39:45 AM »

Agwambo is now asking kamwana to explain his role in fixing the hustler at ICC.  You have to assume that this is something they decided to pursue after doing some serious brainstorming.  I have never thought Raila is a saint.  But he used to be better.  He is exhibit A for the idea that you are the company you keep.

Harriet Tubman