Author Topic: Veritas, In the End Tony Abbot Melted  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Veritas, In the End Tony Abbot Melted
« on: September 24, 2015, 06:30:27 PM »
I had no time to celebrate the end of Anthony John "Tony" Abbott. May he rot in oblivion the rest of his days
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Veritas, In the End Tony Abbot Melted
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 05:44:16 PM »
Hey Omollo !  :) I hope you've been well.

I can't say Turnbull is a better alternative though.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 06:03:28 PM »
Stories about my demise (at The Other Place) are clearly exaggerated.

For me it was: Anybody but Abbot.

Hey Omollo !  :) I hope you've been well.

I can't say Turnbull is a better alternative though.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 02:02:15 PM »
It's lovely to see you back. :) As you may see we have begun the Coliseum - Windy's the brainchild to it. You can challenge an opponent to a showdown excusively in the arena on a given topic and exempt from forum rules.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 03:12:33 PM »
It's lovely to see you back. :) As you may see we have begun the Coliseum - Windy's the brainchild to it. You can challenge an opponent to a showdown excusively in the arena on a given topic and exempt from forum rules.
How will you then stop the riff-raff from choo from extending it to other forums?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 03:36:39 PM »
Omollo, we have the power of the Holy Spirit, good peeps, wise peeps, respectful peeps, wholesome individuals to keep the peace here. We're extraordinarily blessed to have found and stood together in cyber solidarity for many years. We are a cyber family and no rogue troll can mess with that.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 03:39:19 PM »
Only hard methods have kept them away. They did try and the garbage was deleted. Otherwise since it is going down fast, be prepared for some to come here and test the boundaries.
Omollo, we have the power of the Holy Spirit, good peeps, wise peeps, respectful peeps, wholesome individuals to keep the peace here. We're extraordinarily blessed to have found and stood together in cyber solidarity for many years. We are a cyber family and no rogue troll can mess with that.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 03:44:44 PM »
Well, come what may.  8)