Poll

Who do you think won this debate?

Vote for Bella
2 (100%)
Vote for Windy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: September 27, 2015, 12:19:38 PM

Author Topic: Bella vs Windy  (Read 10875 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Bella vs Windy
« on: September 21, 2015, 12:19:38 PM »
Paypal link with instructions will be up in a couple days.

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
Re: Bella vs Windy
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 02:55:15 PM »
Don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining (don't lie to us). It should be Moon Ki (Kiprotich) verses Bella. Moon KI takes the cake, never seen such a Kalenjin who is this resilient. Sorry Windy, but I have to vote for my princess.
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 03:06:47 PM »
Why would I piss on your leg ? You're weird. MK will get his turn. Omg, they haven't even started debating yet and you've already voted.

Where are the contenders ? I hope they haven't gotten cold feet. I feel nervous for them.  :o

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 03:18:33 PM »
I have never discussed the existence of hell with Bella.   We've never been able to get that far. 

That said, you could say we are both winners.  She can look forward to heaven.  I don't have to worry about hell. 

I cast my vote for Bella.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 03:33:59 PM »
Why would I piss on your leg ? You're weird. MK will get his turn. Omg, they haven't even started debating yet and you've already voted.

Where are the contenders ? I hope they haven't gotten cold feet. I feel nervous for them.  :o

Easy vote. Debating on something Bella will win hands down. Dated a lot of beautiful women but never heard weird. I like to keep it real BTW

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 03:49:14 PM »
I have never discussed the existence of hell with Bella.   We've never been able to get that far. 

That said, you could say we are both winners.  She can look forward to heaven.  I don't have to worry about hell. 

Omg Windy.... are you serious ? Like that you give up like a true gentleman. This really defeats the purpose.

Can someone please suggest a topic and challenge a duel with someone ? It's still Monday, there's still time.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 03:50:21 PM »

Easy vote. Debating on something Bella will win hands down. Dated a lot of beautiful women but never heard weird. I like to keep it real BTW

Are you challenging me to a duel RP ?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2015, 04:24:10 PM »

Omg Windy.... are you serious ? Like that you give up like a true gentleman. This really defeats the purpose.

Can someone please suggest a topic and challenge a duel with someone ? It's still Monday, there's still time.
Hehehe...some might find it patronizing.  My intention is neither giving up nor patronizing.  I just think we don't agree on the fundamental things that would even make such a debate meaningful. 

But my idea is more along the notion that the duel is initiated by one of the participants and should be accepted by the person challenged. 

Using a perfectly random example, Poster A would open a thread in coliseum inviting Poster B with something like "Bring your baguette to the coliseum.  I am waiting with my nun's outfit"..  If Poster B accepts, the duel is on.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2015, 04:27:18 PM »
 :roll: :cdance:

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2015, 04:34:48 PM »

Are you challenging me to a duel RP ?

Duel? You are hilarious Veritas. Is that an Australian thing. Folks don't use search words in our hood.  I will wrestle you though. I am 90 kilos all fit with six pack

Ready?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2015, 04:42:10 PM »
Wrestle ? Piss on my leg ? I'm not so certain our "wrestle" will be civil. What could you and I discuss anyway ? Do you know anything about anything ? What's been ticking your brain lately ?

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2015, 05:15:25 PM »
Wrestle ? Piss on my leg ? I'm not so certain our "wrestle" will be civil. What could you and I discuss anyway ? Do you know anything about anything ? What's been ticking your brain lately ?

Civil ? Veri, this is a family forum. Let's keep it PG

BTW, I didn't know you were Korean. My first Sunday school teacher was. He had to leave Kenya after his wife was diagnosed with liver cancer. Great family, introduced me to God

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 05:26:19 PM »
Pole. I hope they're ok.

This is a side of you I haven't ever had the pleasure of being acquainted with.

Has something been on your mind we could discuss? Is there something you're passionate about? Like an ethical issue etc ? I don't mind debating for or against.

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2015, 05:33:46 PM »
Pole. I hope they're ok.

This is a side of you I haven't ever had the pleasure of being acquainted with.

Has something been on your mind we could discuss? Is there something you're passionate about? Like an ethical issue etc ? I don't mind debating for or against.

The Odinga's. This will be a great debate

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2015, 05:37:10 PM »
Umm.... I'm going to have to politely decline on that one.

You seem passionate about clock making and youths. Would you like to debate that? The benefits of technology on young minds?  :)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2015, 05:57:27 PM »
Umm.... I'm going to have to politely decline on that one.

You seem passionate about clock making and youths. Would you like to debate that? The benefits of technology on young minds?  :)

As you wish. We can duel or wrestle. I don't know what happen to my Sunday school teacher wife, but they molded my life in a positive way. Great people

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 06:17:37 PM »
 :)  Thank you for accepting. It's gonna be real hard to crush your soul in this debate.  8)

We begin tomorrow. I have to be up in 4 hours for work.

I'm happy to hear they shaped your life positively. I hope his wife is ok. Let me know if they need advise on treatment options. x

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 06:26:15 PM »
:)  Thank you for accepting. It's gonna be real hard to crush your soul in this debate.  8)

We begin tomorrow. I have to be up in 4 hours for work.

I'm happy to hear they shaped your life positively. I hope his wife is ok. Let me know if they need advise on treatment options. x

Let's wrestle. I am on business travel, we can duel for the rest of the week. Never got their info, but I will contact my old Church.

Have a great day Veritas!