Author Topic: 14 years old muslim arrested after taking homemade clock to school  (Read 7181 times)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
14 years old muslim arrested after taking homemade clock to school
« on: September 21, 2015, 06:08:56 AM »
Obama invited this kid to the White House

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424202/ahmed-mohamed-clock

Kiprotich, I hope you don't abuse women anymore.  You've been fighting for homos, what say you this time?

We need more women in this forum
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
Re: 14 years old muslim arrested after taking homemade clock to school
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 04:54:57 PM »
The police messed up and now the have to go back and eat humble pie.......aah and his name is Mohamed (I am sure they were happy to have nabbed a young 'terrorist' hahah). This is what happens when we let our personal biases and 'conscious' dictate.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 05:18:23 PM »
Kiprotich, I hope you don't abuse women anymore. 

I don't know if this is meant to refer to me, but if I am the claimed Kiprotich, then:

I have not abused any women.   There was one who seemed quite concerned about my orgasms, so I thought she might be of some assistance in that regard.  But no baguettes, please.

You've been fighting for homos, what say you this time?

Who are those, and what do they have to do with the kid?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 05:27:47 PM »
The police messed up and now the have to go back and eat humble pie.......aah and his name is Mohamed (I am sure they were happy to have nabbed a young 'terrorist' hahah). This is what happens when we let our personal biases and 'conscious' dictate.

Mya, I think it's the teachers who messed up. They should have evacuated the school. I see a bomb I tell the principal to get the kids out.

From the web .....

He always called it a clock, and nothing else. It was the teacher who said it looked like a bomb, and the police were called to investigate him (instead of letting all the teachers know and immediately evacuating the school or something). They went on to interrogate him to try and get him to cop to something, but ended up dropped the hoax bomb angle completely. Even the school said there was no cause for concern in that weak letter they sent out later on:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/281348805/parentletter-suspiciouslookingitematmacarthur

The hoax argument should have died out a while ago, but hey. Better take a magnifying glass to these circumstances to reeeeallly make sure, because briefcases (the size of a pencil case) with circuits sticking out (from a clock) is a sure sign that something crazy is afoot. You know those guys... they just love to do stuff involving bombs

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 05:42:12 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/17/us/texas-student-is-under-police-investigation-for-building-a-clock.html?_r=0

RP
The English teacher thought it was a bomb......should have called the engineering teacher for which the project was all about. Caution is always important, but it show things were handled from there. Police handcuff the kid, send him to jail without first confirming with bomb experts........school is never evacuated......school suspends him indefinitely for a week or so without any confirmation et cetera. If this was a white kid, things would have been totally different.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 06:17:09 PM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/17/us/texas-student-is-under-police-investigation-for-building-a-clock.html?_r=0

RP
The English teacher thought it was a bomb......should have called the engineering teacher for which the project was all about. Caution is always important, but it show things were handled from there. Police handcuff the kid, send him to jail without first confirming with bomb experts........school is never evacuated......school suspends him indefinitely for a week or so without any confirmation et cetera. If this was a white kid, things would have been totally different.

Mya, I am kind of confused by your post.

Here is a statement by one of the cops who arrested the teen ...

We attempted to question the juvenile about what it was and he would simply only tell us that it was a clock. He didn't offer any explanation as to what it was for, why he created this device, why he brought it to school...

-James McLellan, public information officer

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 11:40:21 PM »
Kiprotich, I hope you don't abuse women anymore. 

I don't know if this is meant to refer to me, but if I am the claimed Kiprotich, then:

I have not abused any women.   There was one who seemed quite concerned about my orgasms, so I thought she might be of some assistance in that regard.  But no baguettes, please.

You've been fighting for homos, what say you this time?

Who are those, and what do they have to do with the kid?

Moon Ki, how did miss I your post? She didn't say anything about orgasms on her response, but baguette. A little respect will be appropriate