Author Topic: Bella, MOON KI, Legal Minds  (Read 12257 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Bella, MOON KI, Legal Minds
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2015, 07:32:25 PM »
If they all did it, it would mean that Guede had that level of trust for AK and Rafaelle.  There is no evidence that supports that.  Because of the lack of familiarity with each other that they had, regardless of motive for murder, Rafaele  cannot trust Guede and vice versa.   

The joint commission of a crime need not necessarily involve much, or any, trust.   And this is likely to be so if the crime is "spontaneous" and the people involved are stoned.

Yet, the only narrative we have of the towels is Guede's.  His story about the towels is consistent with the evidence.

I can also imagine a scenario in which the three, in a fit of rage, stab the lady.    Guede then tries to save her while the other two flee but return later and, finding the woman dead, try to stage some sort of scene.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2015, 07:37:44 PM »
His dad moved back to the Ivory Coast permanently and abandoned Rudy to a rich family who then abandoned him. Rudy lived on the Ivory Coast at some point. His rich adopted family eventually abandoned him because they'd been covering up his criminal tendencies for awhile.

Amanda and boyfriend's DNA were found behind Meredith's bra clasp moved under the carpet after the crime and tested 46 days later. Same thing with the kitchen knife when Amanda and boyfriend were in custody. Most likely planted/contaminated DNA and inadmissible. It's not humanly possible to have that little DNA on a piece of evidence unless clinically planted. If Amanda touched Meredith's bra, there would'v been more of it. We humans are messy.

Maybe it wasn't staged. Guede turned the place upside down looking for money. He was penniless right? I think this saga has blown out of proportion because Meredith's family have been blindsighted by media reports. The case itself minus planted evidence, witness tampering and the weird Italian judicial system is quite straight forward.
Amanda, and boyfriend, but especially Amanda is incriminated not by DNA, but rather entirety of the evidence.  DNA merely seals the ends of the case; frosting on the cake.  If Guede turns the place inside out you would think he would leave some trace of it, given that he was living biological traces everywhere he went.  And perhaps actually take some of valuables in plain sight in the break-in room.  The break-in was staged..
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2015, 07:40:10 PM »
If they all did it, it would mean that Guede had that level of trust for AK and Rafaelle.  There is no evidence that supports that.  Because of the lack of familiarity with each other that they had, regardless of motive for murder, Rafaele  cannot trust Guede and vice versa.   

The joint commission of a crime need not necessarily involve much, or any, trust.   And this is likely to be so if the crime is "spontaneous" and the people involved are stoned.

Yet, the only narrative we have of the towels is Guede's.  His story about the towels is consistent with the evidence.

I can also imagine a scenario in which the three, in a fit of rage, stab the lady.    Guede then tries to save her while the other two flee but return later and, finding the woman dead, try to stage some sort of scene.
So we have three scenarios.  And maybe more.  But at least one plausible scenario leaves reasonable doubt about Guede. 

Guede is on a gulty until proven innocent without any doubt standard.  AK and boyfriend are on an innocent until proven guilty without any doubt standard.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2015, 10:19:04 PM »
Guede is on a gulty until proven innocent without any doubt standard.  AK and boyfriend are on an innocent until proven guilty without any doubt standard.

Another way to look at it is that they are all guilty, but the black guy has been locked up whereas the whites are free.   That would be unfair, but one need not rack one's brains to see how and why it would happen.

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2015, 01:04:06 AM »

Another way to look at it is that they are all guilty, but the black guy has been locked up whereas the whites are free.   That would be unfair, but one need not rack one's brains to see how and why it would happen.
Yep.  And the last court almost bends over backwards to do the work of the defense, giving new meaning to benefit of the doubt,  for the whites.  In their last reasoning report delayed for months, they place Amanda Knox in the house contrary to her lies, she washes the victims blood off her hands to cover up, does nothing to save victim or call for help, lies about it the next and subsequent days, gets a black man locked up for weeks until a foreign white man vouches for his innocence, but acquits her for lack of conclusive evidence because no biological traces of hers are found in the murder room.  Any doubt was good enough to acquit them.

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2015, 06:48:26 AM »
MK, there would've been traces of illicit substance use. And that kind of stench can cling forever. They would've also had scratches, bruises or something on their body and the only individual who displayed that was Guede.

If three were involved in the stabbing they would've aimed for the belly and not just the neck while the victim was held back. Neck attacks are perpetrated by one individual usually after a quick kill. Meredith was obviously pinned down by an individual when she moved her head right to left, escaped at some point perhaps pinned down again.

If Amanda was in the room and held Meredith back or even stabbed her, she'd have marks on her arms, hands, wrists, and DNA in the room even after she wiped it clean. It makes no sense Amanda's boyfriend running back home to grab his kitchen knife to stab Meredith then take the murder weapon back home to cut his tomatoes.

Termy, you should read the court proceedings and on the presented evidence. Also refer to past murder cases and on criminal profiling. Guede is a classical psychopath- not a bright one either. I wouldn't look at this murder as a race issue. The heinous callous nature of the stabbing makes one think a trio gang was involved but unfortunately psychopaths with that much rage are capable of callous killings.

Guede killed Meredith.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2015, 09:00:48 PM »
MK, there would've been traces of illicit substance use.

Which is why I would never use "illicit substances" in my own house.   So I could be at home, completely out of it, but with no evidence around of "illicit substances".   

It makes no sense Amanda's boyfriend running back home to grab his kitchen knife to stab Meredith then take the murder weapon back home to cut his tomatoes.

The world is full of "sick f**ks", and numerous, more colorful happenings have documented.    In fact, I would not completely rule out the possibility that he deliberately stabbed her so that he could then use the same bloody knife to slice through and enjoy some red tomatoes.   

If three were involved in the stabbing they would've aimed for the belly and not just the neck while the victim was held back. Neck attacks are perpetrated by one individual usually after a quick kill. Meredith was obviously pinned down by an individual when she moved her head right to left, escaped at some point perhaps pinned down again.

I don't know.   There are a lot of theories in this case.  Reminds me of Colombo: The perps (and others) always think that certain types of crimes must be committed in certain ways, and so they try to arrange (materially or otherwise) things to suit such views.    But there is the way  in which it was actually done, and it is always pretty much clear by the 10:45 commercial (if one missed the opening scenes of the commission).

Terminator: running away "because people will think I did it" is never a very bright idea; as a rule, the thinking tends to be that "he ran away because he did it".   

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2015, 10:21:29 PM »
MOON Ki,

I agree about running away.  It mitigates what can otherwise be a viable innocent explanation.  If he reports it right away, he'll be in serious trouble, but probably ultimately with a better chance to walk.  Even then, I think his goose would still be cooked by both the evidence and the inability to countenance any other explanation for it for the Negro with blood on his hands.  To pick a random example, veritas would probably lock him up because he is from Cote d'Ivoire.  I am not sure that type of persuasion is rare in Italy.  He gave them way more than they required to lock him up.

@veritas,

Amanda probably walks with a "clear conscience" if she reports the crime.  Given the leeway and generous benefit of the doubt she has enjoyed in this trial, she merely needed to report it.  Maybe lie that she got home and found the girl dead.  Stick with the lie.  Once Guede is caught, no one would bother her.  As it is though, Meredith was killed by more than one person.  At least one of the murderers, maybe more, stayed behind to rearrange the scene.

Harriet Tubman