Author Topic: Power (2014)  (Read 7299 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Power (2014)
« on: August 10, 2015, 08:15:05 PM »
If there is anything good Rapper 50cents has done I guess this is it. I think if they continue to focus on the story, this will break out big.

The season finale is set for this Sunday if not the next. Already they have cleared out some useless roles. Though unfortunate and sad but the death of the hapless "boy" who has been used by just about everybody was a relief. He drives the Boss around in between relieving the sexual urges of the under-sexed wife and her sister or is it cousin. He is useful to his father who is intent on killing the Boss and retaking his business. As the Boss "Ghost" tells him when he finally gathers the courage to try to kill him, go away and try to be a better man than your father, you are not made for this. The boy was just too nimble for the drug business - even driving the boss. His death brutal as it were, was welcome. It also served to increase the hate level for Ghost's nemesis. I think they are setting up an epic battle in the third season.

I would like to see the end of Angela. She is making the series unrealistic. It is unthinkable that she would sleep with ghost and Ghost would sleep with her all this time without knowing the implications. She is a prosecutor for chrissake! ... and he is a drug dealer. The drug dealer she is hunting for. It's gone on for too long!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread