Author Topic: Omollo and Veritas: Game of Thrones  (Read 9325 times)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
Omollo and Veritas: Game of Thrones
« on: August 10, 2015, 03:09:53 AM »
Game of Thrones is a television series based on the bestselling A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin

Omollo and Veritas, I am contemplating either to watch game of thrones or not.  Any take on game of thrones ? Please hit me back with your thoughts if y'all have watch.

"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Omollo and Veritas: Game of Thrones
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 11:54:06 AM »
I'm not a fan of goblins, elves, long hair, dragons, fantasy, dungeons, castles, kings, queens and medieval settings. I lasted Game of Thrones for I think it was 10 minutes. Really didn't like it.

I prefer a setting like Ancient Egypt, Rome, Greek, Arabic or some ethnic setting.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Omollo and Veritas: Game of Thrones
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 07:50:59 PM »
RP

It is a question of time. You need plenty to follow. I plan to buy whole seasons and embark on marathon watching. I have planned it for Christmas time in between shopping and binge eating - something I really have little time for.

Otherwise I have only heard good things about it. There are diehard fans.

Only after I have watched or failed to watch would I give my opinion. But from trailers and sporadic watching I would say it is worth it. I suspect you have to suspend logic and let the fantasy flow. I'll return to that once I have something concrete.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread