Author Topic: Nipate Men  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
Nipate Men
« on: September 10, 2014, 06:14:14 PM »
Is it true that men cant take losing a debate with their woman? That a woman should always let her man win in a way that is not obvious or else the relationship will be doomed???

Swali tu! :D

Please be honest.

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
Re: Nipate Men
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 06:28:20 PM »
I don't think that's true. It's the other way round. I think that's agreed by 99% of the population

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 07:04:41 PM »
There are men that actually enjoy arguing with women (smart women not nags). Most of them are not on nipate :-). They are the Obamas, the Clintons, and all the other men married to powerful women.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »
Kababe,

Men are diverse.  There are those of  us who lose debates out of sympathy. 

There are also a few women(not all) that have a chip on their shoulder.  It can be a negative experience interacting with them.  You are always left with the feeling that there is something to apologize for, just for being you.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 07:19:25 PM »
I have never lost a debate to my wife or any other woman to that matter, but i always let her have the final words. Try adding another word after her final paragraph and that is another long argument all over again.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 07:33:35 PM »
I have never lost a debate to my husband or any other man to that matter, but i always let him have the final words. Try adding another word after his final paragraph and that is another long argument all over again.

You mean your husband.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread