Author Topic: Cube Zero  (Read 7249 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Cube Zero
« on: July 29, 2015, 04:19:17 PM »

I watched this the other night. It was pretty good.

One way or another we're all stuck in some box. When I was a little girl, I used to have what I thought were heavenly white visions. I wonder now if it was something else. A manifestation of some weak body state. Like the way I see white dots or ghosts because of my abnormally low blood pressure. I wonder why it's so much easier to make sense of the supernatural than accept some medical or rational explanation.

I reckon temporal or time related elements misconstrue facts. Reason for this might be because of some parallel universe and extra-terrestrial lifeforms bounds by certain temporal layers. When you think of existence, the only thing that really binds us is the way time behaves. The fact you and I are here on this time layer binds us together. Like all things we ebb and flow according to a global architecture. When I think of this moment I can't hold it. This is destiny isn't it? The fact we can't hold onto things and be in control of what lays ahead. It's like rubbing sandpaper. We can predict by how much it hurts by constant collisions. Time in certain layers can be predicted by feeling collisions. I noticed with movement its a form of collision- movement in essence is bounded by time. Sometimes when two bodies collide with similar vibrations at the right moment- they touch time and crossover into other packets of time (some may say parallel universes). It's like the universe brings them together for something.