Author Topic: On Jennifer Lawrence, icloud and her stolen (and posted) nude photos.  (Read 6830 times)

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
Is it actually possible for people to hack the cloud-drive and steal stuff?

I have learnt my lesson from this saga, theres nothing secure about this "cloud" maneno. Don't ever save anything there that you do not want other people to see...ever!

She is the World's top actress and she has just been publicly humiliated in one of the worst ways. I feel for her. And she really is just a kid. Hasn't been seen ever since those photos came out, I really hope she finds a way of turning this around, though I cant think of one... :-\

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: On Jennifer Lawrence, icloud and her stolen (and posted) nude photos.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 11:32:26 AM »
It is all about passwords
cloud is the way to go.
Avoid stupid passwords with your name and D.o.B
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 11:37:47 AM »
Is it actually possible for people to hack the cloud-drive and steal stuff?

I have learnt my lesson from this saga, theres nothing secure about this "cloud" maneno. Don't ever save anything there that you do not want other people to see there...ever!

She is the World's top actress and she has just been publicly humiliated in one of the worst ways. I feel for her. She's a kid. Hasn't been seen ever since those photos came out, I really hope she finds a way of turning this around, though I cant think of one... :-\

where can we see that naked body too, how naked is her naked photos?

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 11:38:43 AM »
Storing your goods in a warehouse which is guarded does not mean they cannot be stolen,its like thieves stealing money from a bank...thats the same thing with icloud,you store your nude pictures in public hard disk and access them using a software designed by human beings,an internet thief called a hacker will come and steal them,some things are simple but complicated through language to deceive the masses,kadame,i hope you dont take nude pics and store them on icloud,pundit can steal and distribute them,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 11:40:50 AM »
Just type jeniffer Lawrence nude photos on Google and then click images,they are there in plenty,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 11:42:20 AM »
Just type jeniffer Lawrence nude photos on Google and then click images,they are there in plenty,

Without Prejudice.
They are not all genuine, though. Most of those have been photoshopped. Her actual nude photos are few.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 11:43:12 AM »
I need to know why anybody would set up a video camera to take compromising photos of self and spouse in the first place.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 11:44:08 AM »
I need to know why anybody would set up a video camera to take compromising photos of self and spouse in the first place.
Omollo, they were not sex pictures, just photos of herself nude. No videos either.

Also, I have no idea why Jen did it, but a reason I can think of might be if one is starting an exercise regimen or body-sculpting (toning) routine and wants to monitor progress/tell if there are actual changes or not, especially for the backside which you cant see very well. Before/After photos. Maybe not totally nude, but nude enough for that purpose.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 11:51:21 AM »

Without Prejudice.
They are not all genuine, though. Most of those have been photoshopped. Her actual nude photos are few.

Yeah, that is what i thought, at these age of meme and Photoshop you cant use such a wide scope of online search  if you want to get something authentic.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 11:56:15 AM »
Those pictures come from LINKS of websites in which they are posted,some maybe real others not so i might have seen the real ones in the process,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 12:17:03 PM »
Omollo, they were not sex pictures, just photos of herself nude. No videos either.

Also, I have no idea why Jen did it, but a reason I can think of might be if one is starting an exercise regimen or body-sculpting (toning) routine and wants to monitor progress/tell if there are actual changes or not, especially for the backside which you cant see very well. Before/After photos. Maybe not totally nude, but nude enough for that purpose.
I read somewhere she had twitted to the guilty party that she had taken those photos with her husband. Well. we got all manner of automatic cameras these days.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 12:34:04 PM »
Omollo, I think you are confusing them, Jen is not married. There are about 100 celebrities whose photos have been leaked, I think you are talking about this one:

Mary E. Winstead        ?   @M_E_Winstead 
Follow
To those of you looking at photos I took with my husband years ago in the privacy of our home, hope you feel great about yourselves.

11:51 PM - 31 Aug 2014

3,520 Retweets   2,871 favorites 

Also, Jill Scott's photo was taken for the reason I had though of, she says she took it for her weightloss chronicle.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 04:06:58 PM »
Omollo, I think you are confusing them, Jen is not married. There are about 100 celebrities whose photos have been leaked, I think you are talking about this one:

Mary E. Winstead        ?   @M_E_Winstead 
Follow
To those of you looking at photos I took with my husband years ago in the privacy of our home, hope you feel great about yourselves.

11:51 PM - 31 Aug 2014

3,520 Retweets   2,871 favorites 

Also, Jill Scott's photo was taken for the reason I had though of, she says she took it for her weightloss chronicle.
I have no idea actually. I don't even make an effort to tell the differences between them.