Author Topic: Charleston, Negro is goin Extinct Any Time  (Read 3008 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Charleston, Negro is goin Extinct Any Time
« on: June 18, 2015, 10:14:40 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/jun/18/charleston-church-shooting-suspect-latest-updates
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
Re: Charleston, Negro is goin Extinct Any Time
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 02:32:47 PM »
They were at Bible study. Many of them were members of the clergy at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal, a historic church that has been central to black life and the civil rights movement. Some were just stopping by to pray. They could have had no idea what might happen next

The world has really gone mad. If we cannot be safe in church where are we really gonna be safe at. Unbelievable. Some had just stopped by to pray............This kid even had the audacity to sit in church for a whole hour before he set it off. I wonder what was going on in his mind. And in a historically black church...... I wonder if anyone saw anything odd about him. Tension is building, especially for the few Caucasians who attend black churches.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 02:48:31 PM »
They were at Bible study. Many of them were members of the clergy at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal, a historic church that has been central to black life and the civil rights movement. Some were just stopping by to pray. They could have had no idea what might happen next

The world has really gone mad. If we cannot be safe in church where are we really gonna be safe at. Unbelievable. Some had just stopped by to pray............This kid even had the audacity to sit in church for a whole hour before he set it off. I wonder what was going on in his mind. And in a historically black church...... I wonder if anyone saw anything odd about him. Tension is building, especially for the few Caucasians who attend black churches.

mya88,
He says he wanted to start a race-war.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/18/everything-known-about-charleston-church-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof.html

At times I used to think a race war was far fetched but not any more
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 03:23:37 PM »
He told them they are raping "their" women and taking the country.  I would never have guessed this man has a woman.

It's a one off action of a nut job.  I don't see no race war on the horizon.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 03:50:49 PM »

mya88,
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/18/everything-known-about-charleston-church-shooting-suspect-dylann-roof.html

he was acting unusually and asking questions about opening hours and the number of staff on the premises.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 03:59:49 PM »

mya88,

he was acting unusually and asking questions about opening hours and the number of staff on the premises.

Based on the behavior above, he should have been on the radar of local police and being monitored closely. Especially in the heels of the Sandy Hooks lane school shooting where a sicko killed about twenty something helpless kindergarten children.

The highlighted.... I think you are spot on. Institutionalized racism or something gives him a free pass

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 05:45:41 PM »
Evil.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 04:05:39 PM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 05:40:16 PM »

For a pastor you do know some pretty colorful characters.  Thanks to you, I now know Bobby Shmurda and Suge Knight.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 06:18:55 PM »
For a pastor you do know some pretty colorful characters.  Thanks to you, I now know Bobby Shmurda and Suge Knight.
Sue Knight and tupac, hard to miss. This murda negro, heard of him today