Author Topic: .com has become official anti western kenya and no meaningful debates  (Read 2907 times)

Offline independent

• VIP
relevance is out the window. any conversation turns to jacon this and that and per most of them jubilee has nothing to answer for. Once you loose focus on the cause of corruption etc you loose it all. Omollo doing fine telling them factual arguments but you cant go anywhere with a person bent to distract.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Mmmh Toilet.com.Welcome to the real Nipate.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
It's a shocking place. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Very sad and ugly site that only fit for sociopaths.
It's a shocking place. 

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
It's a shocking place.
I am still able to log in.  But I can barely recognize most of the characters.  Same antisocial threads by and large. 

Shocking for me too, but only because I haven't been there in a long time.  One can easily become inured to anti-social behavior when they hang around it long enough.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
welcome independent.
IThis site is for those who care about the future. I notice a common thing with Jubilee supporters and republicans. You can't reason with them. Theirs is the only opinion. When Bush was borrowing left and right to prop up his image and fight wars, republicans were cheering loud. Look what happened next? Corruption is more endemic now in Kenya than ever, but who listens?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
It's a shocking place. 
Not exactly, we still have a vibrant church over there
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
It's a shocking place. 
Not exactly, we still have a vibrant church over there
Hehehe...you are probably used to the place.  Everytime I check it out, it seems to be Kikuyus are thieves, Luos are lazy, Luhyas are gluttons, Kamba women are whores...  It's the same exact effect to me as visiting stormfront.org.  It's tough to justify spending a certain amount of time there, even if it is just shooting the breeze.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
once you start subscribing to negativity you'll become negative and bitter yourself, soon rational thinking goes out the window.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Independent:

Welcome to the Proper Nipate.   Here, strong opinions are expressed and people are very forthright on disagreements, but none of it involves turning the place into a rarely-cleaned public toilet or stirring up the basest parts of the Kenyan's nature.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar

Very childish indeed.... I tend to sympathise with omollo in his attempt to bring some sense there but all in vain. Reason left that site long ago and I see no need to hang in there.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar

Very childish indeed.... I tend to sympathise with omollo in his attempt to bring some sense there but all in vain. Reason left that site long ago and I see no need to hang in there.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Omollo and Kichwa are engaged in futile attempt to reason with Mashada trolls.