Author Topic: Look like William Ruto will struggle against Isaac Pesa Mashinani  (Read 17329 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Look like William Ruto will struggle against Isaac Pesa Mashinani
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 12:05:04 PM »
As we wait for him and as you tie yourself in silly knots, can you post any evidence of ANYBODY who reads pro-FGM stance in Ngungi? I mean literary critics and of course not yourself because you are not neither are you an intellectual of whatever definition you imagine
Add a REASON why I should.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 12:12:01 PM »
Jeez! you take everything soo seriously, if by the close of that discussion Tarimbo had cum into you from multiple positions, just let it rest, kevoo saw it , i saw it, everybody saw it, stop defending everything Miss. You win some battle you loose some others, these is cyber-war, nothing physical, you want bleed when someone shove a maize cob in your old wusssy.
What an imbecile!

Why should I drop an issue am not "holding". If you were not so ethnically biased and programmed I would ask you to tell your tribesman to drop it (since he is clearly obsessed with it). But as you have demonstrated, you are blind to anything wrong by your tribesmen especially when the recipient of the crap is a Luo. So I shall not waste my time reasoning with you.

"Win"? Was there some Nyooba competition I "lost"? What was the measurement? Who set the standards?

Oh I get it! Truth by majority vote where your tribesmen hold the majority and as you stated do not vote as per any other fact but ethnic abhorrence! No wonder I "lost".

What a bunch of crack heads!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 12:19:42 PM »
Because the Nobel authority have zero tolerance for bigoted bartalk. Just like vooke especially from a negro who believes in Kifacki's Luo Nyanza underground crematorium pyramids :)

As we wait for him and as you tie yourself in silly knots, can you post any evidence of ANYBODY who reads pro-FGM stance in Ngungi? I mean literary critics and of course not yourself because you are not neither are you an intellectual of whatever definition you imagine
Add a REASON why I should.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 12:22:09 PM »
Because the Nobel authority have zero tolerance for bigoted bartalk. Just like vooke especially from a negro who believes in Kifacki's Luo Nyanza underground crematorium pyramids :)
Exactly! That would make a tribally bigoted writer ineligible for their prize. Thanks

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 12:25:57 PM »
Mosquito Net Vooke

Do you think by spamming and pissing on this thread you will kill the referendum?

Please add a little more piss, I will return to throw it in your face.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 12:32:42 PM »
Why do you want to sell me mosquito nets?

How can you have so much against Nungi without proof? Balance of probability....tribe
You are willing to  buy bartalk and hawk it freely.
And you see tribalists in others and call them out

Mosquito Net Vooke

Do you think by spamming and pissing on this thread you will kill the referendum?

Please add a little more piss, I will return to throw it in your face.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2014, 12:47:36 PM »
Quote from: vooke
Thank you RVHH,Pundito and Omorlo
It was not that bad actually. The only thing I can't figure is why mosquito nets terrorize me to date, they induce nightmares of electric shocks. been like that for as long as I can remember. So I just never use them.

One day in Zimma, I had a prolonged nightmare. I thought I had gotten over. So I woke up a better part of the floor of the flat I was staying in. I woke up, and heard guys knocking furiously. Peeped and there was a few negroes in boxer shorts and pajamas outside armed with crude weapons. Said they came to rescue me. Never been that embarrassed. The trick is not to touch the net while sleeping I discovered. Problem is no matter how big the bed is I always sleep on the edge. I'd rather 1000 mosquito bites to nightmares

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 01:00:09 PM »
It was not that bad actually. The only thing I can't figure is why mosquito nets terrorize me to date, they induce nightmares of electric shocks. been like that for as long as I can remember. So I just never use them.

One day in Zimma, I had a prolonged nightmare. I thought I had gotten over. So I woke up a better part of the floor of the flat I was staying in. I woke up, and heard guys knocking furiously. Peeped and there was a few negroes in boxer shorts and pajamas outside armed with crude weapons. Said they came to rescue me. Never been that embarrassed. The trick is not to touch the net while sleeping I discovered. Problem is no matter how big the bed is I always sleep on the edge. I'd rather 1000 mosquito bites to nightmares

haha, Looks like Omorlo is starting to enjoy the  use of Archives, And it also Look like kevoo is going to face the wrath of a woman who was scolded by Tarimbo.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 01:12:09 PM »
I don't use nets negro, I don't like them. I suspect either those or fear of electrocution or a combination of both made me have electrocution nightmares.
What has this got to do with Tarimbo whupping you?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 01:17:15 PM »
There is nothing UhuRuto can do to governors like Isaac. Even impeachment seem dead on arrival given CORD senators will not okay it. Isaac was smart to wedge himself btw CORD and Jubilee.

UhuRuto need to quit on the threats and engage the governors...before time is too late.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 03:58:19 PM »
There is nothing UhuRuto can do to governors like Isaac. Even impeachment seem dead on arrival given CORD senators will not okay it. Isaac was smart to wedge himself btw CORD and Jubilee.

UhuRuto need to quit on the threats and engage the governors...before time is too late.
Pesa mashinani is a done deal. We just have to make sure we attach the right issues on its coattails to pull it to victory.

Offline MatiaKing

• VIP
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2014, 04:09:27 PM »
RVP
Lagat is going home 2017 if not sooner!! He is absolutely rubbish and this is eating time politicking. Grab as much as possible b4 being shown the door 2017. Also BTW lots if not ALL of MCAs in Nandi come 2017 will be a distant memory & they know it hence they are eating & I'm talking a lot of eating right now!!!

Already 4 kalenjin governors have said no after yesterday Dr lagat of Nandi said big NO to URP attempt to conflate Uhuru personal interest with party and community interests.

You can bet Pokot governor who is KANU is for is for pesa mashinani. That leave WSR with UG's Mandagor and EMC governor's Tolgos.

WSR need to understand that people' interest thrump the screwball interests. He can suck up to Uhuru alone with Charles Keter and Murkomen which seem their latest obsession.

Kudos to Isaac Ruto for staying strong. If URP governors and MCAS say NO..pesa mashinani amendment will be granted in parliament...given TNA will not win such a fight.

Devolution must be strengthened...with more power and resources..until we reach federation.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2014, 04:13:14 PM »
haha, Looks like Omorlo is starting to enjoy the  use of Archives, And it also Look like kevoo is going to face the wrath of a woman who was scolded by Tarimbo.

1. If you are discovering archives for the first time I can only say congratulations. I have been accessing and using archives even while you were a sperm in a Luo man before he implanted it your drunken malaya mama huko Gachie;
2. I had no idea vooke is Kevoo - thanks for the tip
3. You are free to sniff my underpants and declare me a woman. I guess your mother wont agree having tasted my uncircumcised Luo dick. But hey, if being a woman is such an insult, I guess you learned it when you saw how your mother was sodomized by men and decided it was the worst thing possible - to be a woman.

Get another brain cell.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2014, 04:38:53 PM »
Comparatively speaking governors and mcas have done so much compared to UhuRuto (no idea what they done in Nandi..any new road) , Mps and Senators. County gov after 5yrs will be quite popular.

I cannot put a finger on a single thing UhuRuto have done in south rift except lift mau caveat and visit there regurarly to fight political fires...

We need national gov to compete with governors on development...if Lagat has done zero..let Ruto shows what he has done for Nandis...Moi at least would show schools and churches :lol: this gov will show your pictures of SGR

RVP
Lagat is going home 2017 if not sooner!! He is absolutely rubbish and this is eating time politicking. Grab as much as possible b4 being shown the door 2017. Also BTW lots if not ALL of MCAs in Nandi come 2017 will be a distant memory & they know it hence they are eating & I'm talking a lot of eating right now!!!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2014, 04:53:59 PM »
I recently googled my constituency and got a pleasant shock. I had to immediately fly there, rent a car and test the "new" roads. There are roads and bridges connecting places we had long given up will ever see vehicles use short cuts.

I have no idea how anybody can oppose Devolution and hope to get a vote anywhere.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2014, 07:12:23 PM »

1. If you are discovering archives for the first time I can only say congratulations. I have been accessing and using archives even while you were a sperm in a Luo man before he implanted it your drunken malaya mama huko Gachie;
2. I had no idea vooke is Kevoo - thanks for the tip
3. You are free to sniff my underpants and declare me a woman. I guess your mother wont agree having tasted my uncircumcised Luo dick. But hey, if being a woman is such an insult, I guess you learned it when you saw how your mother was sodomized by men and decided it was the worst thing possible - to be a woman.

Get another brain cell.

Crazy mad bitch indeed. Ofcourse i wont get to that level.NEVER.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2014, 07:15:15 PM »
Crazy mad bitch indeed. Ofcourse i wont get to that level.NEVER.

What bitch? You or your malaya mum? Come to think of it, why are you obsessed with gender? When did you present verifiable information confirming you are a man or human for that matter? Kajinga! Kwenda tomba mamako mlevi! Mtoto wa malaya!