Author Topic: Look like William Ruto will struggle against Isaac Pesa Mashinani  (Read 17328 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like William Ruto will struggle against Isaac Pesa Mashinani
« on: September 10, 2014, 07:47:46 AM »
Already 4 kalenjin governors have said no after yesterday Dr lagat of Nandi said big NO to URP attempt to conflate Uhuru personal interest with party and community interests.

You can bet Pokot governor who is KANU is for is for pesa mashinani. That leave WSR with UG's Mandagor and EMC governor's Tolgos.

WSR need to understand that people' interest thrump the screwball interests. He can suck up to Uhuru alone with Charles Keter and Murkomen which seem their latest obsession.

Kudos to Isaac Ruto for staying strong. If URP governors and MCAS say NO..pesa mashinani amendment will be granted in parliament...given TNA will not win such a fight.

Devolution must be strengthened...with more power and resources..until we reach federation.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: Look like William Ruto will struggle against Isaac Pesa Mashinani
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 08:45:15 AM »
This is what i was telling energizer and rvhh,Its high time uhuru reckons Isaac ruto is a force and needs to solve this thing not forgetting icc and 2017,the likes of murkomen and senator keter are lightweights compared to pro devolution Alfred keter and Isaac ruto who come  from kipsigis and nandi which are largest kalenjins subtribes

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 08:57:57 AM »
All these Mashinani Shenanigans is political re-alignment and plotting for 2017, and unless you are trying to say that Isaac Ruto is famous than William Ruto i dont see any other sense in your argument above, Governors are turning out to be very unpopular with the voters, My governor William Kabogo is a dead meat to us, so, whether he align himself with Raila Odinga, Waweru Ngether or whoever he want to support he actually dont represent the wish on the ground.

Referendum will be the vote of people vs Governors.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 09:55:26 AM »
 What Ouruto need to avoid embarrassment is to talk with the dissenting negroes.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 10:00:34 AM »
My governor William Kabogo is a dead meat to us, so, whether he align himself with Raila Odinga, Waweru Ngether or whoever he want to support he actually dont represent the wish on the ground.
Kabogo knows what ticks the Kiambu voter. Come 2017 and he will be firmly in the Uhuru corner or whover the tribe would have chosen. He may add a few expletives carefully directed at Raila or Luos and automatically earn his place by Uhuru alongside Moses Kuria. You will vote for him faster than you can pronounce the word "Zombie".

Get outta here!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 10:02:11 AM »
How can he talk when he has been told any dissent is blasphemy against His Almighty Uhuru Kenyatta?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 10:07:56 AM »
This is the problem with Rayirla
They think he is a ghost and are mighty scared of anything he is doing even when it is RIGHT!

How can he talk when he has been told any dissent is blasphemy against His Almighty Uhuru Kenyatta?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 10:12:42 AM »
My governor William Kabogo is a dead meat to us, so, whether he align himself with Raila Odinga, Waweru Ngether or whoever he want to support he actually dont represent the wish on the ground.
Kabogo knows what ticks the Kiambu voter. Come 2017 and he will be firmly in the Uhuru corner or whover the tribe would have chosen. He may add a few expletives carefully directed at Raila or Luos and automatically earn his place by Uhuru alongside Moses Kuria. You will vote for him faster than you can pronounce the word "Zombie".

Get outta here!

Apparently, that is true, anybody who promise us to hold Jacon by the gonads in matharau way automatically become our favourite candidate.  Another requirement is for him to toe the line of community's choice of our defacto leader (mutongoria) ,  because we fully understand that together we put Jacon to the drainage ,apart the mad man get full mkeka.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 10:46:14 AM »
Apparently, that is true, anybody who promise us to hold Jacon by the gonads in matharau way automatically become our favourite candidate.  Another requirement is for him to toe the line of community's choice of our defacto leader (mutongoria) ,  because we fully understand that together we put Jacon to the drainage ,apart the mad man get full mkeka.

So stop pretending and continue lining up your asses for Kabogo to semenize. Pesa Mashinani is on track and we shall reduce the ability of whatever thief you choose to tyrannize over tax payer funds. After we hit 70% of National revenue, we wont care what Mutongoria you choose or how many votes you steal to top up.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 10:51:25 AM »
KRA should be devolved that each county collects its own money and keeps it,secondly secession should be allowed,we are not forced to be a country,as simple as that,

Without Prejudice.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 11:00:09 AM »

Get outta here!

Negro you got jokes

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 11:00:51 AM »
KRA should be devolved that each county collects its own money and keeps it,secondly secession should be allowed,we are not forced to be a country,as simple as that,

Without Prejudice.
Mansfield

Could you share with me a breakdown of revenue collected per county?

That way we can deal with this constant Lesotho threat you keep on waving over our heads once and for all. You may also wish to add expenditure from the National coffers to those counties since independence.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 11:05:11 AM »
Negro you got jokes
I half expected you to turn up in the Ululations Choir. This is what makes you tick since you wish to say it but your frock comes in the way.

I see him as a joke as well because he says Kabogo is dead meat but if he foams around the mouth shouting expletives against Raila and Luos that is all he needs to vote for him - his earlier threat notwithstanding. That is how principled he is. A malaya in Kabete would have more thunder than this piece of rotting human flesh.

I do not stand to be corrected.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 11:06:44 AM »
Negro you got jokes
I half expected you to turn up in the Ululations Choir. This is what makes you tick since you wish to say it but your frock comes in the way.

I see him as a joke as well because he says though Kabogo is dead meat, if he foams around the mouth shouting expletives against Raila and Luos, that is all he needs to vote for him - his earlier threat notwithstanding. That is how principled he is. Now, a malaya in Kabete would have more thunder than this piece of rotting human flesh.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 11:12:07 AM »
Am still waiting for Tarimbo to wipe the floor with you again on Ngungi

All this negro is saying is OuRuto will oppose with all they got anything that advances Rayirla's cause. But he was more colorful and poetic
Negro you got jokes

I see him as a joke as well because he says Kabogo is dead meat but if he foams around the mouth shouting expletives against Raila and Luos that is all he needs to vote for him - his earlier threat notwithstanding. That is how principled he is. A malaya in Kabete would have more thunder than this piece of rotting human flesh.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 11:27:18 AM »

Without Prejudice.
Mansfield

Could you share with me a breakdown of revenue collected per county?

That way we can deal with this constant Lesotho threat you keep on waving over our heads once and for all. You may also wish to add expenditure from the National coffers to those counties since independence.

Omollo,Coast and NFD are less interested being in Kenya,Once Gema counties out,RV will also bolt out....its just like Ireland seceded from UK,Scotland is seceding on September 18,it all began with devolution,then federalism and we are out and we leave you with your behemoth,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 11:39:13 AM »

All this negro is saying is OuRuto will oppose with all they got anything that advances Rayirla's cause. But he was more colorful and poetic
Please tell him to hurry.

This is the problem with half-baked education - akin to what you got.

The issue was an article in the Nation where somebody had accused Ngugi of being biased against Moi. There were contributions for and against the subject. I had sympathy for the proposition - even though I did not make it as it requires much more than simple observations to support.

Tarimbo comes with his views. They were different from the usual drivel that he used to contribute. I sought to encourage him as we are a debating community. Rather than respond to him word for word, I decided against it and instead complimented him even when he at first - like you - misunderstood my motives and still wanted a fight.

Now that you revisit it, I can tell you for free that he did not address the issue at hand. His post was full of generalities and collective statements meant for unschooled and semi ignorant audiences. It was clear he had an undergraduate degree in Literature and had perhaps been witness to discussions and educated rumor on the subject.

So please if that is your cavalry, send it as fast as possible. There are days when I hate to take prisoners. I got lots of mosquito nets.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 11:41:01 AM »
Omollo,Coast and NFD are less interested being in Kenya,Once Gema counties out,RV will also bolt out....its just like Ireland seceded from UK,Scotland is seceding on September 18,it all began with devolution,then federalism and we are out and we leave you with your behemoth,

Without Prejudice.
Mansfield

Incase you did not know, your people cannot survive without exploiting other areas and people. That is how their economy is built.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 11:49:44 AM »
As we wait for him and as you tie yourself in silly knots, can you post any evidence of ANYBODY who reads pro-FGM stance in Ngungi? I mean literary critics and of course not yourself because you are not neither are you an intellectual of whatever definition you imagine

The issue was an article in the Nation where somebody had accused Ngugi of being biased against Moi. There were contributions for and against the subject. I had sympathy for the proposition - even though I did not make it as it requires much more than simple observations to support.

Tarimbo comes with his views. They were different from the usual drivel that he used to contribute. I sought to encourage him as we are a debating community. Rather than respond to him word for word, I decided against it and instead complimented him even when he at first - like you - misunderstood my motives and still wanted a fight.

Now that you revisit it, I can tell you for free that he did not address the issue at hand. His post was full of generalities and collective statements meant for unschooled and semi ignorant audiences. It was clear he had an undergraduate degree in Literature and had perhaps been witness to discussions and educated rumor on the subject.

So please if that is your cavalry, send it as fast as possible. There are days when I hate to take prisoners. I got lots of mosquito nets.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 12:01:16 PM »

Jeez! you take everything soo seriously, if by the close of that discussion Tarimbo had cum into you from multiple positions, just let it rest, kevoo saw it , i saw it, everybody saw it, stop defending everything Miss. You win some battle you loose some others, these is cyber-war, nothing physical, you want bleed when someone shove a maize cob in your old wusssy.

Adam Smith