Author Topic: War on Illicit liquor a problem or....  (Read 6530 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: War on Illicit liquor a problem or....
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2015, 12:34:16 AM »
I make as much out of Kuria as Jakoyo's 'Jakom, these people are trying to kill you' or something to that effect; a reckless statement meant to pamper your mboss more than anything else. But CORD would be full of retards to miss an ocassion to make Everest out of it

Urging people to go out and chop others with pangas is similar a wild claim of an assassination?   Wow.

Your remarks on this forum are always "amusing" and enlightening when read beside your holy-holy bits on the "Controversial" forum.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 01:13:12 AM »
Kenya seriously lacks leadership. Kibaki let the law take its course but Kenyatta supports hooliganism and chaos. When you encourage leaders to take the law in their hands and destroy private property then one can call it nothing else. Yes there's alcoholism, but the moonshine guys should be brought to justice, not the law  abider.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2015, 07:43:35 AM »
Indeed that is amusing comparison. Kuria deserves commendation with equivocation.
Urging people to go out and chop others with pangas is similar a wild claim of an assassination?   Wow.

Your remarks on this forum are always "amusing" and enlightening when read beside your holy-holy bits on the "Controversial" forum.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 08:09:18 AM »
I make as much out of Kuria as Jakoyo's 'Jakom, these people are trying to kill you' or something to that effect; a reckless statement meant to pamper your mboss more than anything else. But CORD would be full of retards to miss an ocassion to make Everest out of it

Who do you think Kuria had in mind? The Kibera residents who burnt some toilet or the politicians who are demanding Waiguru step down?

None of that makes any sense,and thats why I said it was nothing more than a sensational remark meant to impress Ouru more than executing Wamajuu enemies. Jakoyo' was equally sensational hot air.

Of course I know the narrative,Jubirlee is arming youths/mungiki for PEV 2.0 and this was a slip of the tongue bla de bla.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Reticent Solipsist

• Superstar
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 11:40:10 AM »
I concur with MOON Ki that there is absolutely no moral equivalent between what the excitable and clownish Jakoyo said in the past situation and what this grotesque buffoon Moses Kuria said in this instance. It would seem that folks like Kuria and Waititu have yet to grasp that Kenya is a democracy and that Uhuru is not imbued with theomorphic or anthropomorphic qualities.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2015, 11:45:57 AM »
I concur with MOON Ki that there is absolutely no moral equivalent between what the excitable and clownish Jakoyo said in the past situation and what this grotesque buffoon Moses Kuria said in this instance. It would seem that folks like Kuria and Waititu have yet to grasp that Kenya is a democracy and that Uhuru is not imbued with theomorphic or anthropomorphic qualities.
And nobody attempted to equate the two.
Both rants are essentially loyalty pledge to the boss and nothing else
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2015, 12:36:46 PM »
vooke, it something else to say drunken gibberish like Jakoyo did but it another thing to do what Kuria with a background of armed youths wielding panga. That is very dangerous slippery slope we don't want to go.

The last I saw that kind of reckless stupidity was Nyachae Snr leading marauding youths to attack Ruto and Magara ostensibly for gate crushing into his harambee.

That is the only sensible comparison.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2015, 12:43:31 PM »
And nobody attempted to equate the two.
Both rants are essentially loyalty pledge to the boss and nothing else
Kuria has a track record of hate mongering and incitement.  Most honest people don't doubt that was a threat against ODM supporters and Luos in particular.  He is the kind of Negro the ICC is supposed to deter.

It's always funny until the first body drops.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2015, 01:26:20 PM »
vooke, it something else to say drunken gibberish like Jakoyo did but it another thing to do what Kuria with a background of armed youths wielding panga. That is very dangerous slippery slope we don't want to go.

The last I saw that kind of reckless stupidity was Nyachae Snr leading marauding youths to attack Ruto and Magara ostensibly for gate crushing into his harambee.

That is the only sensible comparison.
Here is my point, the idea of armed youth in the heart of central Kenya 'defending' Wamajuu is silly. From what?

And recall they was wielding pangas over the illicit brew crackdown. That photo of him and Waititu was taken during such

The statement was reckless and absurd as in next to impossible to implement. That's why I don't take him seriously. But I think that like Sonko or Kobia, he is quickly turning out to be a liability for Jubirlee

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2015, 02:56:01 PM »
Like Windy City said; these kind of funny jokes can take a life of it's own; there are thousands of Kuria out there who will do the same; This negro need to be put away. These kind of joke can cause strife in places where folks are mixed...a Jaluo Kuria in Kisumu will be out there threatening TNA or Kikuyus.

This kind of nonsense is neither funny nor need to be taken lightly.

Here is my point, the idea of armed youth in the heart of central Kenya 'defending' Wamajuu is silly. From what?

And recall they was wielding pangas over the illicit brew crackdown. That photo of him and Waititu was taken during such

The statement was reckless and absurd as in next to impossible to implement. That's why I don't take him seriously. But I think that like Sonko or Kobia, he is quickly turning out to be a liability for Jubirlee