Author Topic: Waiguru Paid 40M to "Ms Things of Desire"  (Read 11922 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Waiguru Paid 40M to "Ms Things of Desire"
« on: June 24, 2015, 01:46:45 PM »
Am I the only one finding this extremely funny or what? Was this a lack of creativity? Ms. Things of Desire????

I am from now on calling Waiguru by her rightful name: Ms Things of Desire!

On May 25, 2015, Ms Things of Desire was paid Sh37.5 million, in two transactions, for supply of rice.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Waiguru Paid 40M to "Ms Things of Desire"
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 02:08:17 PM »
Plus Mutahi two firms..Transmedia and Hse of consultancy or something like that. This NYS need to be shone the light. 25B they just got is a lot of money. Enough to finance CDF countrywide. Enough to build a super highway.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 02:24:00 PM »
Plus Mutahi two firms..Transmedia and Hse of consultancy or something like that. This NYS need to be shone the light. 25B they just got is a lot of money. Enough to finance CDF countrywide. Enough to build a super highway.
Pundit

Can you imagine how hard it would have been for us to even get a quarter of the 2013 votes if Jubilee had just eliminated corruption in their projects?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 02:33:07 PM »
It was CBK and Treasury that blew the whistle and passed the info to the media. Now all the guns are directed at Raila who called for a probe. Ms. Things of Desire has engaged her usual ploy of demos and buying MPs

Kakamega MPs got their share and issued their support early today; Central MPs are in the box asking Uhuru to defend Ms. Things of Desire; I heard Mombasa MPs are meeting to issue a supportive statement of her. This makes her look as guilty as sin.
Here is the depth of corruption.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/cid-probes-if-nys-deputy-boss-approved-sh695m-payments#sthash.PIpunwtK.x6tYb99H.dpbs

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 03:10:50 PM »
As soon as the alarm was sounded, the prosecutors should have moved to investigate these deals. Uhuru can bribe all mps but the judiciary needs to get on the ball. 40mil for consultancy sounds suspicious.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 03:18:29 PM »
Am I the only one finding this extremely funny or what? Was this a lack of creativity? Ms. Things of Desire????

Names like that are common in large cities all over the world---for certain questionable organizations that tend to be located near the main railway station.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 03:26:30 PM »
Almost every week there is a new scandal.  And those are the ones we learn about.  Every fucking week.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 03:39:42 PM »
Almost every week there is a new scandal.  And those are the ones we learn about.  Every fucking week.

I have in fact, a couple months ago, spent about 30 minutes going through a couple of years' worth of media (Daily Nation, Standard, etc.) to find a week without a corruption scandal.   Near-impossible.

Part of why I don't share Pundit's view that we are just poor, unfortunate folk who need more help from elsewhere.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 04:20:51 PM »
its a govt. that lacks leadership. Its more about gathering power to the topmost than delivering services. Mpigs are busy gathering power, and so is the executive. And the poor are busy rejoicing that their tribesman has more power than the other and go around shouting Juu Juu. Sucks!!!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2015, 04:30:07 PM »
Are suppliers not supposed to have a track record? Were they ever prequalified?
The list of six companies indicated in the IFMIS system where NYS risked losing Sh826m of disputed payments for road construction and building materials has emerged.

Curiously the companies seem to share directors and registered between November and December 2014.

Form Homes Builders, whose director is Josephine Kabura Irungu, received tenders worth Sh154,950,000, the company was registered in November 2014.

Draco Capital, whose directors are Peter Omari Otwoma and Caroline Njambi Kinuthia, received tenders worth Sh115,800,000 in December 2014.

Roof and All Trading, director Josephine Kabura Irungu, received a Sh77,250,000 tender in November 2014.

Reinforced Concrete Technologies, director Josephine Kabura Irungu, received a Sh115,800,000 tender in November 2014.

Grumum Engineering, director Otwoma, received a Sh115,800,000 tender in December 2014

Tegmen Trading, directors Peter Omari Otwoma and Caroline Njambi Kinuthia, received a Sh115,800,000 tender in January 2015.

"The committed amount is Sh695,400,000 while the amount planned for to acquire road construction and building materials was Sh300,000,000," states the CID report.

The explosive report was sent to Waiguru last Friday. BFIU boss Mugwanja told Waiguru that 16 statements had been recorded from NYS and Devolution officials.

On June 5, Waiguru wrote to the CID requesting them to investigate alleged manipulation of the IFMIS payment system at NYS.

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/here-list-six-companies-and-directors-sh826m-nys-scam#sthash.MjYpfH0G.dpuf

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 04:45:33 PM »
I find it extremely insulting as a Negro that they were least creative in covering their tracks. This is an IQ thing. Termie was right. Good weather is a curse.

Things of Desire is either ungrammatical, archaic or direct translation. I don't like the word 'things' and women in the same breath ever since Nonini happened discovered he had no talent
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 05:02:19 PM »
I find it extremely insulting as a Negro that they were least creative in covering their tracks. This is an IQ thing. Termie was right. Good weather is a curse.

Things of Desire is either ungrammatical, archaic or direct translation. I don't like the word 'things' and women in the same breath ever since Nonini happened discovered he had no talent
Don't put words in my mouth.  I don't believe IQ has anything to do with this situation.  What needs to be done, and definitely will not be done, does not require any special gifts.

The Negro problem is an utter lack of integrity that seems to be endemic.  He cannot and, unfortunately should not, be trusted.  But that really applies to everyone in a position of authority.

It is near impossible in Kenya today to name anyone with a chance of leading the country that is not incorrigibly corrupt.  And that includes jakom himself.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 05:23:12 PM »

Don't put words in my mouth.  I don't believe IQ has anything to do with this situation.  What needs to be done, and definitely will not be done, does not require any special gifts.

The Negro problem is an utter lack of integrity that seems to be endemic.  He cannot and, unfortunately should not, be trusted.  But that really applies to everyone in a position of authority.

It is near impossible in Kenya today to name anyone with a chance of leading the country that is not incorrigibly corrupt.  And that includes jakom himself.
The IQ has everything to do with it. How do you pull such a silly heist? Open multiple companies with the same directors and award you with mega contracts. You should at least attempt to cover your tracks. Of course knowing chances of conviction and sentencing being next to bill makes the looters lazy but surely there ought to be some modicum of intelligence in stealing.

Heard of that boy who ran an eBay of some sort using bitcoins and sold drugs of all kinds? He raked hundreds of millions and went for so long before being nabbed. That's some brains I can salute

Clay and vomit, right on point
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2015, 05:40:37 PM »

The IQ has everything to do with it. How do you pull such a silly heist? Open multiple companies with the same directors and award you with mega contracts. You should at least attempt to cover your tracks. Of course knowing chances of conviction and sentencing being next to bill makes the looters lazy but surely there ought to be some modicum of intelligence in stealing.

Clay and vomit, right on point
We all know Waiguru will not be put to task in any meanigful way.  There will be noise in the media.  And those "responsible" for ensuring it does not pay will not do their work.  So how is that a low IQ move?

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 05:48:46 PM »
Are suppliers not supposed to have a track record? Were they ever prequalified?
The list of six companies indicated in the IFMIS system where NYS risked losing Sh826m of disputed payments for road construction and building materials has emerged.

Curiously the companies seem to share directors and registered between November and December 2014.

Form Homes Builders, whose director is Josephine Kabura Irungu, received tenders worth Sh154,950,000, the company was registered in November 2014.

Draco Capital, whose directors are Peter Omari Otwoma and Caroline Njambi Kinuthia, received tenders worth Sh115,800,000 in December 2014.

Roof and All Trading, director Josephine Kabura Irungu, received a Sh77,250,000 tender in November 2014.

Reinforced Concrete Technologies, director Josephine Kabura Irungu, received a Sh115,800,000 tender in November 2014.

Grumum Engineering, director Otwoma, received a Sh115,800,000 tender in December 2014

Tegmen Trading, directors Peter Omari Otwoma and Caroline Njambi Kinuthia, received a Sh115,800,000 tender in January 2015.

"The committed amount is Sh695,400,000 while the amount planned for to acquire road construction and building materials was Sh300,000,000," states the CID report.

The explosive report was sent to Waiguru last Friday. BFIU boss Mugwanja told Waiguru that 16 statements had been recorded from NYS and Devolution officials.

On June 5, Waiguru wrote to the CID requesting them to investigate alleged manipulation of the IFMIS payment system at NYS.

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/here-list-six-companies-and-directors-sh826m-nys-scam#sthash.MjYpfH0G.dpuf
I think we can be fairly certain that today Josephine Kabura Irungu is not eating grass.   I am hearing a story along the lines that the computer system was hacked.  What is the evidence for that?

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 06:24:42 PM »
Seems like its easier to steal from govt than Raila's house. Besides, with govt you can steal billions. :)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 08:05:41 PM »
I think we can be fairly certain that today Josephine Kabura Irungu is not eating grass.   I am hearing a story along the lines that the computer system was hacked.  What is the evidence for that?

The hacking story balloon was flying high until the usual ineptness puncture it. They found the culprit and then absolved him immediately:
Investigations into the attempted fraud at the National Youth Service (NYS) moved up a gear with cyber-crime detectives said to have zeroed in on the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer used in the transaction. The Banking Fraud Investigations Unit (BFIU) traced the processing of tenders for road construction and supply of building materials worth Sh122.2 million to the principal secretary in the Devolution ministry, and cleared it as sound. Detectives are now focusing on Sh695.4 million in the second transaction.

Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000166805/cid-chase-fresh-lead-in-nys-fraud-investigation/

In other words, the PS sat quietly and watched as his "desperately" minister called the CID to determine who had made the suspicious transaction while knowing all the while that he had done it. The matter went to the media and created a ping pong of letters between CBK, Treasury, Devolution (his own Ministry) NYS and CID and he said nothing.

However when the CID found out that the IP belonged to his computer, he said the transaction was "clean" and they moved on... They did not take down his statement or ask to get an explanation why he kept quiet. They did not ask whether Waiguru knew about this (or did not know). In my book knowing and not knowing committed by a senior officer earn the same grade!

Now the clincher:
The Officer in Charge of the BFIU Joseph Mugwanga in a response letter to Waiguru on the progress of the probe, says only the forensic examination being conducted on the six computers seized from NYS employees, could unearth the person who made the fraudulent entries.

Which part of the Law allows the police to update Waiguru on the progress of the investigations in which she may well be the perpetrator? What happened to the independence that the people of Kenya gave the Police? Who made them answerable to Waiguru?

So you can see why she decided to use the CID to whitewash her thievery.

Note also that in decent countries, the directors of the companies would have been the first to be questioned. They are after all the beneficiaries. Why is the CID concentrating on NYS when the beneficiaries are walking free.

Then there is the small detail of whether these services were openly procured.

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 08:20:52 PM »

The hacking story balloon was flying high until the usual ineptness puncture it. They found the culprit and then absolved him immediately:
Investigations into the attempted fraud at the National Youth Service (NYS) moved up a gear with cyber-crime detectives said to have zeroed in on the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer used in the transaction. The Banking Fraud Investigations Unit (BFIU) traced the processing of tenders for road construction and supply of building materials worth Sh122.2 million to the principal secretary in the Devolution ministry, and cleared it as sound. Detectives are now focusing on Sh695.4 million in the second transaction.

Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000166805/cid-chase-fresh-lead-in-nys-fraud-investigation/

In other words, the PS sat quietly and watched as his "desperately" minister called the CID to determine who had made the suspicious transaction while knowing all the while that he had done it. The matter went to the media and created a ping pong of letters between CBK, Treasury, Devolution (his own Ministry) NYS and CID and he said nothing.

However when the CID found out that the IP belonged to his computer, he said the transaction was "clean" and they moved on... They did not take down his statement or ask to get an explanation why he kept quiet. They did not ask whether Waiguru knew about this (or did not know). In my book knowing and not knowing committed by a senior officer earn the same grade!

Now the clincher:
The Officer in Charge of the BFIU Joseph Mugwanga in a response letter to Waiguru on the progress of the probe, says only the forensic examination being conducted on the six computers seized from NYS employees, could unearth the person who made the fraudulent entries.

Which part of the Law allows the police to update Waiguru on the progress of the investigations in which she may well be the perpetrator? What happened to the independence that the people of Kenya gave the Police? Who made them answerable to Waiguru?

So you can see why she decided to use the CID to whitewash her thievery.

Note also that in decent countries, the directors of the companies would have been the first to be questioned. They are after all the beneficiaries. Why is the CID concentrating on NYS when the beneficiaries are walking free.

Then there is the small detail of whether these services were openly procured.
This is ugly.  In the UK or anywhere civilized, both CS and PS would be in remand waiting for their cases.  Very ugly indeed.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma