Author Topic: Nipate.com is a Hate Speech Site. It Must DIE  (Read 6910 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Nipate.com is a Hate Speech Site. It Must DIE
« on: September 09, 2014, 08:24:06 PM »
In case of doubt, read this:

http://nipate.com/are-jaluos-genetically-pugnacious-and-can-t-help-it-t46670.html

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
Re: Nipate.com is a Hate Speech Site. It Must DIE
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:35:06 PM »
In case of doubt, read this:

http://nipate.com/are-jaluos-genetically-pugnacious-and-can-t-help-it-t46670.html

Omollo

You need to make up your mind if you support free speech and freedom of expression or not. By advocating for shutting down, you would be denying the sane folks in there a medium of expressing themselves. Let them be. Nut cases exist in every society, even the skin heads have their own forums where they continue to propagate hate speech...you cannot ban everything and everyone. We must continue to strive to educate even the worst of the society.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 08:40:28 PM »
Not when the ICC and genocide is involved. Admin on Nipate.com could be bordering on jail time. They need to be very careful.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 09:15:50 PM »
Not when the ICC and genocide is involved. Admin on Nipate.com could be bordering on jail time. They need to be very careful.
To be fair to admin.  He has practically nothing to do with that site.  Other than lamenting the loss of a few members to .org.  I have not seen any level of interest from him on his own forum.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 09:35:45 PM »
Nonsense,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Joste™

• Liberty, Equality and Fratenity.
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 11:16:45 PM »
Live and let live.
Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 11:18:54 PM »
Rcbowen is more hateful in how it's treats it's loyal members. Kipng'etich cannot even get nice free template for wordpress. Even my 4 yr old daughter can do mbetter than this. The site is pure torture.I thought kenya gov websites ran away with the ultimate prices of how not design a website..but the old kipngetich wa bowen just went notch higher..and call it web 4.0.

Njamlik as always is busy cheering any BS because he is conformist who can never say hapa kuna shida boss.

This is the very lowest in rcb history.

http://kenya.rcbowen.com/talk/topic/whats-new/page/2/

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 11:34:18 PM »
Rcbowen is more hateful in how it's treats it's loyal members. Kipng'etich cannot even get nice free template for wordpress. Even my 4 yr old daughter can do mbetter than this. The site is pure torture.I thought kenya gov websites ran away with the ultimate prices of how not design a website..but the old kipngetich wa bowen just went notch higher..and call it web 4.0.

Njamlik as always is busy cheering any BS because he is conformist who can never say hapa kuna shida boss.

This is the very lowest in rcb history.

http://kenya.rcbowen.com/talk/topic/whats-new/page/2/

Hehe...Web 4.0.  Kipgentich has an old school approach to the web.  It begins and ends with apache for him.  He comes from that school that viewed javascript, CSS etc as a nuisance.  It's a tough habit to break.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 12:09:48 AM »
Apache/Php (IIS/asp)..i remember the fanfare it came with around the late 90s..Kipngetich is more a CGI guy...those days the webserver was hooked to C++ or perl or python. Then came Java with JSP...later Javascripts. Then copycat Asp.NET and Apache 2.0 and Php later version...nowadays the craze is on ruby on rails...and all sort of javascript frameworks.

The guy sure knows of wordpress but he has a lot to learn about skinning it. Nearly every modern site sit on top of a cms but they do not look the same or as horrible as rcb.Certainly rcb looks like a dog hind leg.

Hehe...Web 4.0.  Kipgentich has an old school approach to the web.  It begins and ends with apache for him.  He comes from that school that viewed javascript, CSS etc as a nuisance.  It's a tough habit to break.

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 01:03:16 AM »
Apache/Php (IIS/asp)..i remember the fanfare it came with around the late 90s..Kipngetich is more a CGI guy...those days the webserver was hooked to C++ or perl or python. Then came Java with JSP...later Javascripts. Then copycat Asp.NET and Apache 2.0 and Php later version...nowadays the craze is on ruby on rails...and all sort of javascript frameworks.

The guy sure knows of wordpress but he has a lot to learn about skinning it. Nearly every modern site sit on top of a cms but they do not look the same or as horrible as rcb.Certainly rcb looks like a dog hind leg.

The things he has added.  A few links.  He has wiped out tons of others including youtube videos(the only thing I kept a link to) and that is how I found out the mess.  I believe private messages are gone.  He has wiped out  the other forums.  In any case I think wordpress is a popular CMS especially for blogging.  Forums are an afterthought in it's strong points.

Harriet Tubman

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 01:08:31 AM »
I like what Rich has done with the forum, it's more appropriate for the lack of traffic and content. Having said that I won't be joining :-).

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 04:18:27 AM »