Author Topic: Marende Is KPL Chairman?  (Read 4031 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Marende Is KPL Chairman?
« on: July 20, 2015, 02:29:05 AM »
I had no idea.  He has told Luhyas to leave CORD. 

I can't seem to make up my mind which is more likely.  Messi convincing Jeremiah Kioni and his peeps to ditch the Jubilant circus? OR a man who could not convince his own wife to vote for him convincing, not just the wife, but his tribe to leave CORD.

Kenya Power chairman Kenneth Marende (left) with Amani leader Musalia Mudavadi at a past event.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Kenneth-Marende-ODM-Luhya-Community/-/1064/2798646/-/12l0al4z/-/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Marende Is KPL Chairman?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 09:27:49 AM »
Makende is head of a parastatal and busy politiking in favour of those who butter his bread.
BTW what happened to his case on child support?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 11:56:54 AM »
His brilliance was only as a speaker.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 01:04:48 PM »
Marende should first start by vilifying his fellow luhya mps who made sure he doesn,t get the speakers seat in 2013.Its on record that UDF mps voted against him.Why didnt he go viral on them then?why didnt he decry the unity of purpose call then?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 02:31:45 PM »
Marende has been out in the wilderness for some time, starving and being chased  to pay for the consequences of some youthful p***y he enjoyed without rubbers.   Out of the blue, he  has been handed a lifeline.   It is said that: A wise man knows what to lick and when to lick.   (Here, that would Uhuru's.)   We can now see why he was once praised for "Solomonic wisdom". 

Wamalwa too will soon be singing the same song.   Supposedly on behalf of "our people", but they are never to be seen when there is serious eating to be done.

Fortunately for the politicians, each group of "our people" is 100% reliable: like auto-lemmings rushing towards the edge, they can always be relied on to vote for "our man" so that "our people too can eat in government".  Over and over again, even if they never see a crumb.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 02:37:49 PM »
Marende is earning his shillingi. After using every funeral to beg for a job, the NIS finally relayed his tribulations. Others on the take are:

1. Fred Gumo
2. Raphael Wanjala
3. Cyrus Jirongo
4. Eunice Wamalwa
5. Soita Shitanda
6. Musalia MaDVD
7. Noah Wekesa

The Most Common Denominator with these bozos is that they either lost or stayed away from elections and know their own unpopularity. Noah Wekesa - a massive land thief - has traditionally voted with Central. It's the reason he fell out with Moi and stayed out of parliament for a long time.

Each one of the above has a potential or real criminal case hanging on his neck.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 02:46:35 PM »
Marende has been out in the wilderness for some time, starving and being chased  to pay for the consequences of some youthful p***y he enjoyed without rubbers.   Out of the blue, he  has been handed a lifeline.   It is said that: A wise man knows what to lick and when.   We can now see why he was once praised for "Solomonic wisdom". 

Wamalwa too will soon be singing the same song.   Supposedly on behalf of "our people", but they are never to be seen when there is serious eating to be done.

Fortunately for the politicians, each group of "our people" is 100% reliable: like auto-lemmings rushing towards the edge, they can always be relied on to vote for "our man" so that "our people too can eat in government".  Over and over again, even if they never see a crumb.   
The Kenyan eats vicariously through the big man.  That is how Marende can talk about a tribe in the wilderness.

The flipside of the Marende mindset is that there are tribes that are not in the wilderness. 

Put another way, the Solomonic Marende thinks it's okay for a tribe that votes against the government to be in the wilderness.

The only difference between Marende and Moses Kuria is in the delivery.

Because when/if the people "wake up", they will blame their sorry state on the tribe that put them in the wilderness.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 03:07:00 PM »
Marende is earning his shillingi. After using every funeral to beg for a job, the NIS finally relayed his tribulations. Others on the take are:

1. Fred Gumo
2. Raphael Wanjala
3. Cyrus Jirongo
4. Eunice Wamalwa
5. Soita Shitanda
6. Musalia MaDVD
7. Noah Wekesa

The Most Common Denominator with these bozos is that they either lost or stayed away from elections and know their own unpopularity. Noah Wekesa - a massive land thief - has traditionally voted with Central. It's the reason he fell out with Moi and stayed out of parliament for a long time.

Each one of the above has a potential or real criminal case hanging on his neck.

Gumo is more ODM than Raila.  He has a rotten history, but I don't know if they have anything tangible they can use on him. 

The rest, you correctly point out, will "work with the government of the day".

At this point in Kenya's history the western yokel will go with ODM off a cliff. 

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 03:55:11 PM »
Because when/if the people "wake up", they will blame their sorry state on the tribe that put them in the wilderness.

And the African "resolution" always involves a large expense of tears and blood.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 08:49:34 PM »
Uhuru got Marende's, and Wamalwa's. Netralize the region.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 10:38:54 AM »
Marende got used to big perks from his time as a speaker.  I use to his motorcade every morning along Peponi drive where he lived in huge patatial gov hse. Those kind of perks for somebody who was just a Raila paper pusher is not easy to live without.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 11:46:15 AM »
The man also has child support cases on his neck. He needs an income badly. Would sell his mother to get ugali on the table. :D :D

Marende got used to big perks from his time as a speaker.  I use to his motorcade every morning along Peponi drive where he lived in huge patatial gov hse. Those kind of perks for somebody who was just a Raila paper pusher is not easy to live without.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 02:23:58 PM »
Problem with Kenyans politicians is they don't care to set policies to elevate the country, rather to elevate themselves

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 03:02:54 PM »
The law forbids bankrupts from occupying public office.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread