Author Topic: Parenting hyperactive kid sio mchezo  (Read 20842 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Parenting hyperactive kid sio mchezo
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2014, 12:02:41 PM »
Pundit,

That's interesting.  Chances are you will figure it out better if you can recall yourself at those ages.

At 2 is when I can definitively say I remember anything.  I recall visiting a convent(I didn't know then what it was).  The pews and the smell of wood. 

The toilet seat.  Big and scary.  That is the furthest I can dig from my memories.

At 3 I recall seeing KICC from the car.    The smell of peremende(tamtam) in a muhindis duka.  Looking up at the full moon with awe.  Hating the site of avocado.  Being fascinated beyond imagination by a guitar playing neighbor.  A warm glass of milk in bed.

At 4, I could look at picture stories.  The words simply faded into obscurity.  Never made sense of them.  I was never ever going to get past the pictures.  Climbing trees was heaven. 

The first things I was ever taught were about religion.  The pictures in the Bible stories were captivating. 

I only start making out letters at 5 in Nusery school.  But the swings and the stationary old convertible with no windows are far more interesting than A, B, C.

You obviously have your own memories at those ages.  If you dig into them, they might just give you insights.  Especially if you see traces of yourself in the child.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2014, 01:52:46 PM »
I doubt you have a kid or wife,i find it an imaginary story,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »
I am also imaginary.
I doubt you have a kid or wife,i find it an imaginary story,

Without Prejudice.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2014, 02:29:01 PM »
I remember seeing things as a bub. Like lizards under the the couch. Noone believed me. It took 20 years later for me to prove that lizards live under the couch. I must've had super eyes back then.i was terribly sensitive to sights, sounds, taste etc. at 6 months I drunk from a cup, I refused to suckle. Kids can remember.

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2014, 02:31:15 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2014, 02:35:38 PM »
Under 5; i can't recall much but i know i was too a difficult child; my mother thought i was half deaf; given i would be there but my mind would be elsewhere so sometimes i am being shouted at and am staring blankly.anyway i think i too was ADD (i have world record in forgetfullness and loosing things). schooling..i didn't really go for pre-school..i went straight to std 1 aged 5 yrs..i remember badly wanting to go to school just to get nyayo milk..i loved the taste of that milk.

Pundit,

That's interesting.  Chances are you will figure it out better if you can recall yourself at those ages.

At 2 is when I can definitively say I remember anything.  I recall visiting a convent(I didn't know then what it was).  The pews and the smell of wood. 

The toilet seat.  Big and scary.  That is the furthest I can dig from my memories.

At 3 I recall seeing KICC from the car.    The smell of peremende(tamtam) in a muhindis duka.  Looking up at the full moon with awe.  Hating the site of avocado.  Being fascinated beyond imagination by a guitar playing neighbor.  A warm glass of milk in bed.

At 4, I could look at picture stories.  The words simply faded into obscurity.  Never made sense of them.  I was never ever going to get past the pictures.  Climbing trees was heaven. 

The first things I was ever taught were about religion.  The pictures in the Bible stories were captivating. 

I only start making out letters at 5 in Nusery school.  But the swings and the stationary old convertible with no windows are far more interesting than A, B, C.

You obviously have your own memories at those ages.  If you dig into them, they might just give you insights.  Especially if you see traces of yourself in the child.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2014, 02:38:25 PM »
The old fool is so confused after we left..he has tried retracing his steps back to rcbowen...eventually he will be here..with a new moniker..nipate.com is on it's last kicking days. The kicks are powerful now..but they are from a dying horse.

This is new forum that is going to kick arse...as long as veritas stays committed.

Can you imagine his bitterness with me...arose when i told him about my little history with that company. Somebody would thing i ate his chickens  :D :D...all i ever did is to seek advice and tell my life story..like i have done here with my daughter.

Bitter coz his life is one BIG FAILURE.

Punda you are under attack @ .com . Guess by who ?

http://nipate.com/mr-kimetrica-beats-the-hell-out-of-his-bright-daughter-t46709.html

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2014, 02:45:41 PM »
Thanks RVP.  :D

I recall back in RCB I asked him gently to join Nipate.com and he responded "I'm NEVER joining insult, insult." Again, "I'm never joining insult, insult." Obstinate fart.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2014, 03:01:35 PM »
This is the reason we had Rwanda, now Iraq....
People think that they are superior to others, so the minority takes up arms. Had Shiites compromised, Iraq will be a great country but now it stands in rubbles.
This guy reasons and thinks the same....

Punda you are under attack @ .com . Guess by who ?

http://nipate.com/mr-kimetrica-beats-the-hell-out-of-his-bright-daughter-t46709.html

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2014, 04:01:42 PM »
Pundit, that sounds like a smart normal 4 year old to me.  Enjoy this phase because it will not last as long as you would like it to and it will be your best memories of her. Girls are especially attached to Daddy.