Author Topic: Police manning my local church  (Read 4533 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Police manning my local church
« on: May 29, 2015, 04:40:33 AM »
It's been pretty empty on the streets of Baltimore the past week or so. Lots of police sirens. Someone was shot outside my church a couple weeks ago and since then police have been manning the church during services. Last night there were screams outside my apartment- a lady screaming for help. I've heard a few gun shots at night. It's sort of feeling like Nairobi at times. I've stopped going to the local grocery store because it feels unsafe. I can smell killers from a distance. That doesn't deter me, but there's more of them around and I noticed they tend to loiter outside food outlets. Not a lot of police around...

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Police manning my local church
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 03:27:21 PM »
It's been pretty empty on the streets of Baltimore the past week or so. Lots of police sirens. Someone was shot outside my church a couple weeks ago and since then police have been manning the church during services. Last night there were screams outside my apartment- a lady screaming for help. I've heard a few gun shots at night. It's sort of feeling like Nairobi at times. I've stopped going to the local grocery store because it feels unsafe. I can smell killers from a distance. That doesn't deter me, but there's more of them around and I noticed they tend to loiter outside food outlets. Not a lot of police around...

Indeed. Police in church is a normal thing in Kenya today. Uniformed and plainclothes in the congregation. Best protection is the presence of God and the innumerable company of angels present at any gatherings where the name of the Lord is called (Matt 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.).
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244