Author Topic: Rv Pundit..why do you run mad when ruto is at the Hague?  (Read 7781 times)

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Rv Pundit..why do you run mad when ruto is at the Hague?
« on: September 09, 2014, 03:33:04 PM »
Uhuru should be impeached,ooh he is a drunkards he wakes up late,you suffered same disease while ruto case was going on last year,anybody can check those post on n dot com,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Rv Pundit..why do you run mad when ruto is at the Hague?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 03:38:33 PM »
Am i mad? FYI i am yet to met Ruto in person; i have only seen him in pictures; my friend who once went to Uhuru park told me ruto is "just a black thing" (his own word); i have seen Uhuru once in town when building next to Nation center was burning;

I just admire Ruto politics; i think he is committed and driven; I started noticing Ruto in early 2000s..when he was defending KANU with unmatched wit and eloquence..and have followed his career since then.

I do not admire Uhuru intellect or politics...i think he is a nice gentleman who is born lucky...he is just average guy i would happily drinking beer with and go home...but Ruto is the man i would hire to ran my biashara.

Nothing in Uhuru is strickly extra-ordinary...except maybe his humility (or possibly his carefree attitude).

In short in all my yrs in rcb, nipate.come and nipate.org i supported and opposed people based on facts; I can support Uhuru in the morning and in the afternoon tear into him.

Just open any thread where you think my ranting are mad. Show me where you think my logic is flawed.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 03:55:00 PM »
Uhuru is brilliant than ruto lets start from business,uhuru with his bro have set up multi billion business like brookside 40Billion empire and CBA expansion making 4Billion profit annually,that means i would hire uhuru to run my business any minute,what has ruto to show,

Lets look at politics Uhuru just entered politics just the other day and he is president now,ruto is his deputy,look at what ruto with raila in 2007,lost the election and raila shagged him properly after that,uhuru discovered odm was going nowhere and joined kibaki and is sitting pretty,

Lets look at ICC,uhuru has fought the battle single handedly outside the court since he assumed power he has never appeared in the court ruto has always been there,

in all fronts from business,politics and icc,uhuru is always infront,he even managed to take a picture more than four times with obama in south Africa mandela burial and white house with his icc baggage,

imagine even ruto told uhuru he can't be president in 2007 and opposed him and is now his deputy,uhuru is the REAL DEAL,The man who decapitated odm pentagon single handedly,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 03:59:50 PM »
When you're the son of a former president whose business and political path is laid down by your mother and your political godfather (Moi); then you really do not have to struggle for anything.

Uhuru will remain average Kamwana(that is just befitting title). His father will remain extra-ordinary.

Ruto is somebody who rose from selling chicken and ground nuts to political stardom...and yet he is 5yrs younger than Uhuru.

Ruto is already DPORK and Coalition leader at 47yrs old...and yet to me he is just started.

When history is finally written Ruto will stand tall amongst the great leaders.

Uhuru is somebody 10yrs ago..could not even win Gatundu South :) despite being son and heir of Keyatta empire....

It somebody who has been created by Moi and Ruto;

Uhuru is brilliant than ruto lets start from business,uhuru with his bro have set up multi billion business like brookside 40Billion empire and CBA expansion making 4Billion profit annually,that means i would hire uhuru to run my business any minute,what has ruto to show,

Lets look at politics Uhuru just entered politics just the other day and he is president now,ruto is his deputy,look at what ruto with raila in 2007,lost the election and raila shagged him properly after that,uhuru discovered odm was going nowhere and joined kibaki and is sitting pretty,

Lets look at ICC,uhuru has fought the battle single handedly outside the court since he assumed power he has never appeared in the court ruto has always been there,

in all fronts from business,politics and icc,uhuru is always infront,he even managed to take a picture more than four times with obama in south Africa mandela burial and white house with his icc baggage,

imagine even ruto told uhuru he can't be president in 2007 and opposed him and is now his deputy,uhuru is the REAL DEAL,The man who decapitated odm pentagon single handedly,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 04:08:00 PM »
When kenyatta died,Uhuru was just a 17year old boy,he was an infant and by the time he started shaping his life exporting vegetables in late 1980s kenyatta was nowhere,infact he is better compared to moi kids,struggling doesn't matter,expanding the empire is how we measure your brain power and business prowess...ruto being younger than uhuru means nothing,even uhuru is younger that raila and other dinosaurs and he is president,infact with all connections ruto has had with Moi from 1992,his company should be listed on exchange,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 04:09:46 PM »
Uhuru could not win Gatundu in 1997 due to his association with KANU after what RV elite did to GEMA in 1991 in RV,its like the fate Martha karua suffered in 2013 downfall,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 04:15:23 PM »
Without Moi elevating him rapidly in 2000s...Uhuru would be nowhere. He is just born lucky.
Uhuru could not win Gatundu in 1997 due to his association with KANU after what RV elite did to GEMA in 1991 in RV,its like the fate Martha karua suffered in 2013 downfall,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 04:17:18 PM »
Which biashara...that vegetable is probably dead..Brookside as grown from acquisition from bottomless capital provided by Mama Ngina. Heck Uhuru recently tagged along Mama Ngina to Ruto hse to make a deal.

Uhuru is chicken shit compared to Ruto. Totally.

When kenyatta died,Uhuru was just a 17year old boy,he was an infant and by the time he started shaping his life exporting vegetables in late 1980s kenyatta was nowhere,infact he is better compared to moi kids,struggling doesn't matter,expanding the empire is how we measure your brain power and business prowess...ruto being younger than uhuru means nothing,even uhuru is younger that raila and other dinosaurs and he is president,infact with all connections ruto has had with Moi from 1992,his company should be listed on exchange,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 04:23:05 PM »
Uhuru sold the vegetable business (wilham) to some Indian for a good sum and its still running..mama ngina has been a politician in Kenya for over half a century now and former kenyatta political advisor and had to know what in the deal was her being a major financier of kenyatta campaign...If brookside was not a profitable company,it would not be making all those leveraged acquisitions and French company danone would not have bought 42% stake at 15Billion..facts speak for themselves on who is chicken poop,uhuru does not even steal idp land,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 04:26:08 PM »
Uhuru is much more better as he has the advantage in the sense that he can hire people who can work.

Precisely,He doesn't go to the office from 5AM-10PM to watch YouTube like rv pundit,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 04:28:38 PM »
Uhuru has done nothing. Muhoho has done a good job backed by bottomless capital from Kenyatta. If you need real entrepreneurs..then you'd be talking about Kiprop whom Muhoho paid 1B for his Molo Milk...and now controls Brookside supply chain with his now 500 or more trucks..and kiprop Buzeki is barely 35yrs.

Now those are real entrepreneurs....not people backed by endless money they've inherited...who have acquired competitors to create a monopoly.

Uhuru is born lucky. I cannot take that away from him.

Uhuru sold the vegetable business (wilham) to some Indian for a good sum and its still running..mama ngina has been a politician in Kenya for over half a century now and former kenyatta political advisor and had to know what in the deal was her being a major financier of kenyatta campaign...If brookside was not a profitable company,it would not be making all those leveraged acquisitions and French company danone would not have bought 42% stake at 15Billion..facts speak for themselves on who is chicken poop,uhuru does not even steal idp land,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 04:39:48 PM »
Fool,Milk processing does not require much money,you need to get milk from farmers (transported by kiprop trucks) and buy some small machine to control temp and pack transport it to shops and supermarkets using kiprop trucks and then brookside started expanding due to increased profitability which enabled it to acquire buzeki,molo,tuzo....things are not hard as you think,if there is a gap anywhere in the market,even a chokoraa can make it,by identifying a gap and expanding is business prowess unlike other messed up old money,in business money comes second,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 04:47:06 PM »
Unless we see brookside financials...we do not know where Muhoho got the money to buy off all competitors..we know for sure that unlike say Equity which grew organically...Brookside has grown via ACQUISITION (mhindi's spinknit,Franklin Bett's Ilara, Kiprop's Molo Milk, etc)...of nearly all competitors...except now KCC and farmers cooperative like Limuru or Githunguri dairy.

Where did Muhoho get money for ACQUISITION...very unlikely from retained earnings.Most likely injection of capital from Mama Ngina...who has flipped her huge landholding here and there.

Brookside cannot possibly have had retained earning to buy off a competitor. It akin to Equity growing big by buying off the rest of the banks.

Fool,Milk processing does not require much money,you need to get milk from farmers (transported by kiprop trucks) and buy some small machine to control temp and pack transport it to shops and supermarkets using kiprop trucks and then brookside started expanding due to increased profitability which enabled it to acquire buzeki,molo,tuzo....things are not hard as you think,if there is a gap anywhere in the market,even a chokoraa can make it,by identifying a gap and expanding is business prowess unlike other messed up old money,in business money comes second,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 04:59:33 PM »
Pundit,100,000 farmers supply milk to brookside every day,if each dairy farmer sells average of 15litres everyday,those are 1.5Million litres (i read they sell more than 1Million litres daily nowadays),Now there are about 10Million households in Kenya and since about 20% of kenyans buy processed milk,that means that sell almost all the 1M litres (the others like limuru,githunguri and the kcc sell to the other 1Million consumers) and if in each litre they make a profit of 10bob,thats 15Million profit daily,In one year thats a profit of about 4Billion,why will they be unable to acquire their competitors with such money?they can even finance the acquisition by partnering with their CBA bank by paying 30% and CBA financing the 70%...think fool,think,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 05:04:06 PM »
Logic onge. It no wonder you are yet to graduate from school. Post-facto is obvious. Brookside is now congolomerate. But was it always

Think Brookside a small processor in Ruiru...controlling less than 10% market share...10yrs ago. How does it acquire Spinknit's Tuzo who were market leader from retained earning? How can it leverage it's balance sheet to borrow from CBA..unless CBA were to break all banking rules or well unless mama ngina took secured loan with one of his title deed.

Muhoho in my view has acquired competitors from Mama Ngina money like Tuzo,Ilara, Delamare and Molo milk.

Pundit,100,000 farmers supply milk to brookside every day,if each dairy farmer sells average of 15litres everyday,those are 1.5Million litres (i read they sell more than 1Million litres daily nowadays),Now there are about 10Million households in Kenya and since about 20% of kenyans buy processed milk,that means that sell almost all the 1M litres (the others like limuru,githunguri and the kcc sell to the other 1Million consumers) and if in each litre they make a profit of 10bob,thats 15Million profit daily,In one year thats a profit of about 4Billion,why will they be unable to acquire their competitors with such money?they can even finance the acquisition by partnering with their CBA bank by paying 30% and CBA financing the 70%...think fool,think,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 05:17:22 PM »
Give me the years he acquired:

iLara,
tuzo,
delamare,
Molo,

And in the years he acquired each how many litres he was selling at that year per day we calculate the profitability,secondly if he acquired all in total at 4Billion and sold a 42% stake to danone at 15Billion,thats almost a 350% return,lets discuss something else,i am wasting my time here now,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 05:22:50 PM »
How many acres would 4B have bought then and now. Understand the value of money in time continuum.

Look at surveys..it seem brookside (the brand) is actually doing badly compared to Molo,Ilara and Tuzo.

Now i understand..why Muhoho had to buy competitors..Brookside milk simply do not sell...12% of the market share..he need to do more on the branding and marketing....otherwise he'll have to keep acquiring selling brands.

Profitability in milk industry...cannot be derived from assuming 10m household buy milk :)

Anyway the kenyattas keep their biashara private so we will never know... suffice to say Muhoho has done a good job.

He would have become a drunkard in casions around the world with mama ngina wiring the upkeep money.

Give me the years he acquired:

iLara,
tuzo,
delamare,
Molo,

And in the years he acquired each how many litres he was selling at that year per day we calculate the profitability,secondly if he acquired all in total at 4Billion and sold a 42% stake to danone at 15Billion,thats almost a 350% return,lets discuss something else,i am wasting my time here now,

Without Prejudice.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 07:18:14 PM »
Here is one tract disposed by the Kenyatta in 2010 to KU. Equity somewhat got sucked in. Brookside is doing fine and so is CBA but there was a 'tipping point', capital injection.

But Pundito even those RV entrepreneurs have gray areas in their past. How did such a few negroes end up selling Safcon airtime for 15% commission? Not exactly brains
Http:mavulture.com/corporate-corruption/where-corporate-greed-meets-political-vampires-only-bleeding-kenyans-are-left
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.