Author Topic: Has Raila condemned the Migori Violence...Kidero has?  (Read 10847 times)

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
Has Raila condemned the Migori Violence...Kidero has?
« on: September 09, 2014, 03:22:41 PM »
All, Just curious.

The owners of franchises of violences are being put to check. This is exactly how Mpeketoni and PEV happened.

Raila's silence on Migori is loud.

Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline obienga

• VIP
Re: Has Raila condemned the Migori Violence...Kidero has?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 03:28:59 PM »
It is a tall order for Jakuon Mohammed to condemn himself.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 03:33:24 PM »
Yes he need to condemn the violence..at least some of us can begin to imagine he is not beyond salvage. Raila politics revolves around violence. Right from 82 till the kibera violence of early 92.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 04:55:51 PM »
RVP: Help me... 8) we have reason to take this guys the cross if he does not condemn this. This is exactly what we are not. He needs to come out and say...I dont own any franchise of violence...he owns them...does he not. He also needs to come out and state strongly, That this is hows 2007/PEV happened. The ball is on his court. Uhuru should be able to go anywhere in the country and not face violence. Raila should be able to go Karatina and have a decent lunch after a Rally. 
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 04:58:15 PM »
Raila is a short cut guy. Violence is easy. Convincing people by engaging them peacefully is too demanding for somebody who think his job to appear before frenzied crowds with rehearsed skits.
RVP: Help me... 8) we have reason to take this guys the cross if he does not condemn this. This is exactly what we are not. He needs to come out and say...I dont own any franchise of violence...he owns them...does he not. He also needs to come out and state strongly, That this is hows 2007/PEV happened. The ball is on his court. Uhuru should be able to go anywhere in the country and not face violence. Raila should be able to go Karatina and have a decent lunch after a Rally. 

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 05:58:09 PM »
All, Just curious.

The owners of franchises of violences are being put to check. This is exactly how Mpeketoni and PEV happened.

Raila's silence on Migori is loud.

Rails doesnt need to say anything. He is damned if he does, and damned if he doesnt. Last time you wanted him to dissappear from politics...ouru is the president, he should be condeming the attacks........ I mean who wouldnt be happy to get a free mosquito net 8)
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 06:52:38 PM »
Then we can logically conclude that Raila owns the violence franchise. Perhaps this should be a ref questions.

Unless Baba says otherwise, These goons were ODM sponsored. All he has to do is Condemn the incident, or take take ownership.

Either way, he is in trouble....

1. if he condemns, the monsters will come after him...that is what happens when you 'own' violence

2. if he does not condemn, he owns it! As a good lawyer would tell him ....I put it to you blabla....the rest of it is for him to dis-approve.

Btw, ICC is watching this.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 07:01:33 PM »
All politicians "own" coercion. They're incredibly violent people and won't hesitate in exercising expediency. They ALL aspire with a criminal syndicate much like big banks, energy, big pharma, weapons embargo etc. If they don't they can't be strong.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 07:25:03 PM »
Veri: I want to agree. But RAO has to come and get his kiboko on this. They way you put is like asking if it is believable that UK/Michuki/Mungiki were involved in 2007 PEV, or asking if Jimmy Carter was a project of www.cfr.org. They are all rotten, but that is the business. For now, UK seem more 'rotten' than RAO. Raila needs to affirmatively distance himself from violence...that includes association with the likes of Njenga. If he doesn't this is his rope!  8) All he has to do is do a ka-press conference, or a funeral address kindawili-it wasn't me...that is it  8)

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 07:40:41 PM »
I would excuse Raila to keep quiet on these.ODM  should do it as a team but not individuially.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 08:23:01 PM »
Mwanabiashara: Good try!. OK...let's Have Peter Nyongo or any other of RAO's angry men (Kajwang, Jakoyo) make this apology. Their silence is speaking.

I would excuse Raila to keep quiet on these.ODM  should do it as a team but not individuially.

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 08:33:03 PM »
If no one from Jubilee saw the need for an apology here, then we're even: :(

And Life Goes On..

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 08:37:59 PM »
PJ, Raila/ODM was not responsible for that. Apologise for every time Jubilee actually hired goons to disrupt CORD meetings? What Jubilee is demanding is cheap propoganda, peddled from their own backyard. May I suggest they investigate who exactly were behind those attacks.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 09:13:43 PM »
Veri: 1st the investigation would have to be conducted by the state, so it is Uhuru investigating himself....but that is a thought. What I Can guarantee is that they know who done that. It is like asking Raila to investigate ODM Elections and where MID came from.

The problem is that we are not holding ODM to high standards. I mean well when I say that ODM should explain whether they are party to this or not...Distance RAO from this or hold him accountable. Failure to go that route on this and other issues regarding ODM integrity is to destroy opposition. Just helping ODM/RAO

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 09:17:41 PM »
In my free time I am going to look for evidence of kamwana apologizing for the Naivasha massacre.  I'll share it as soon as I find it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 09:32:43 PM »
Take your time. Hello Termie. While at it, please do not forget to remember to fetch the real evidence about who started the agitation and how he....the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, did it. We have beat dead this horse.

In my free time I am going to look for evidence of kamwana apologizing for the Naivasha massacre.  I'll share it as soon as I find it.

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 09:57:32 PM »
Take your time. Hello Termie. While at it, please do not forget to remember to fetch the real evidence about who started the agitation and how he....the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, did it. We have beat dead this horse.

That I already have.  It would appear Ocampo saw it too.  I will keep you updated on the apology.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 10:02:28 PM »
Thanks Termie: I will wait patiently about the 'apology'...but should you forget, I will take that as a gentleman's admission.

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 10:09:52 PM »
Thanks Termie: I will wait patiently about the 'apology'...but should you forget, I will take that as a gentleman's admission.
I wont hesitate to share the apology.  Or even a condemnation of the slaughter.  If I find it.

The other piece that interests you can be found here http://icc-cpi.int/iccdocs/doc/doc1314543.pdf.

For tons of evidence in the public domain, limited only by one's desire to know the facts.  Go here http://icc-cpi.int/en_menus/icc/situations%20and%20cases/situations/situation%20icc%200109/related%20cases/icc01090211/Pages/icc01090111.aspx.

Harriet Tubman

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 10:23:49 PM »
Termie: lol....you know truth is stubborn. I won't dignify anything ICC related by clicking on that link unless you assure me that Elephant In The Room is in ICC.Even our friend from the Gambia has admitted to 'play' court that Ocampo got the wrong people. The main guy has been on the open since 1982.

All I requested is a polite apology for Migori, and now you have me looking at Hague documentation. This is exactly how our politics will not mature.

I have to admit though, that Kamwana is messing with Baba's agenda, which is allowed in politics...except that he is using state resources, and perhaps greasing folks like Namwamba.