Author Topic: Money has MORE value when you risk it than when you use it.  (Read 5453 times)

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
Money has MORE value when you risk it than when you use it.
« on: September 09, 2014, 02:26:29 PM »
It is more sweet to risk the money than to use it, Using the  money is soo obvious, anybody can do it, but risking the money takes guts, There is a strange  confidence that  push on to dive in a rlsk pool. I guess these strange confidence is not in everybody, some people are more pre-disposed towards it while others shake to their boots such a thought.

These confidence knows no race or tribe.

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
Re: Money has MORE value when you risk it than when you use it.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 04:29:08 PM »
Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing,seems you are new to money,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 04:36:54 PM »
:lol: kati yenu nani bubu zaidi.

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 07:14:44 PM »
Mansfield the Baboon.

How stupid are you, like seriously, how would you even say that.  Before i even tell you anything else , please know the meaning of these words.

RISK:

RISK is the potential of losing something of value. Values (such as physical health, social status, emotional well being or financial wealth) can be gained or lost when taking risk resulting from a given action, activity and/or inaction, foreseen or unforeseen. Risk is best defined as  the intentional interaction with uncertainty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk

BUSINESS RISK.

Definition of 'Risk'

The chance that an investment's actual return will be different than expected. Risk includes the possibility of losing some or all of the original investment. Different versions of risk are usually measured by calculating the standard deviation of the historical returns or average returns of a specific investment. A high standard deviation indicates a high degree of risk.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/risk.asp

first of all go to school, because you are definitely a form four graduate, then come back and then we can see whether we will continue with these discussion

It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest''

Adam Smith

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 07:19:38 PM »
:lol: kati yenu nani bubu zaidi.

Without Prejudice.

Mr. Kimetrica of XXX debacle. Encourage your brother to go to school first, then from there he can argue a lie like you ATLEAST.

Adam Smith

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 07:27:51 PM »
Okay boss,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 07:32:04 PM »
Okay boss,

Without Prejudice.

That was an advice , hope it wasn't harsh.

Adam Smith

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 07:41:23 PM »
You are advising the wrong person,sometimes its better to remain silent rather than engage stupid people like you....i manage more than 30Million on the stock market and am right 99% of the time,I have serious interests in real estate,4 apartments for that matter and farming business with profit of $60,000 annually and you dont see me shouting,i have worked for consultancies advising big banks like Jp Morgan,bank of America,who the hell do you think you are cheap fool?get a life,you dont know who you are dealing with,ghasia wewe,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 11:08:28 PM »
Nope. You're KIU graduate trying to get validation from kenya law school because no sane person can trust a lawyer from Kampala University alumni as his lawyer. Joho btw never sat for any exam but got his degree.
You are advising the wrong person,sometimes its better to remain silent rather than engage stupid people like you....i manage more than 30Million on the stock market and am right 99% of the time,I have serious interests in real estate,4 apartments for that matter and farming business with profit of $60,000 annually and you dont see me shouting,i have worked for consultancies advising big banks like Jp Morgan,bank of America,who the hell do you think you are cheap fool?get a life,you dont know who you are dealing with,ghasia wewe,

Without Prejudice.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 11:09:56 PM »
Why is it debacle; and when did i lie; You find Njamlick and let him explain when and how i lied.
Mr. Kimetrica of XXX debacle. Encourage your brother to go to school first, then from there he can argue a lie like you ATLEAST.

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 11:23:35 PM »
Money certainly seems to be the root of all evils. Doesn't matter wether ur risk averse or risk taker like bitter, the truth is, remember the poor and the needy and your cup will always overflow.
Respectifully
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 08:48:34 AM »
Nope. You're KIU graduate trying to get validation from kenya law school because no sane person can trust a lawyer from Kampala University alumni as his lawyer. Joho btw never sat for any exam but got his degree.

Without Prejudice.

unlike your delusions,i am an open book accessible to anyone any minute,i got nothing to hide,i studied economics and dropped out at 2nd year,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Mwanabiashara

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 12:23:09 PM »

Without Prejudice.

These made me laugh soo hard the secreatry actually came to check what was going on. But because you are using a weird name with no meaning or correlation with what you write here or where you come from, i will let it rest for now.

Adam Smith